Cheers Lighthouse Reviews

küçük ayasofya mahallesi, Çayıroğlu sokak no 16 Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Less than 5 min walk from the blue mosque and hagia sofia. Very good location!. We were 3 people and we had a lovely room with a bathroom, a double bed and two sets of bunk beds. It was a nicer room than some of the far more expensive hotels we'd stayed in. A cleaner cleans it every day. Good wifi!! The staff were very friendly and gave lots of information on the city. There's a bar/restaurant in the hostel. Breakfast was adequate. No complaints.

We loved our stay at Cheers Lighthouse. I've been to many hostels around the world and never so much enjoyed actually being AT the hostel. We often came back early just to chill in our room with a beautiful view of the Marmara sea, or to enjoy the EXCELLENT food and service at the restaurant. All of the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I look forward to a chance to come back.

• 25th Mar 2015

Perfect experience. Ideally located in a quiet and charming part of the old Istanbul, right behind the blue mosque and all the major sights. The rooms are clean and bright and the dorms all have an ensuite bathroom. Breakfast is very good and the restaurant downstairs is excellent as well. But the staff really makes it. Emre is the man, ask him about his favorite kebab place, or where to go and what to see in Taksim and the Asia side, he knows it all. Will come back

Just left Istanbul where I stopped by for one night at Cheers Lighthouse, now it's time to heading back to my long journey across Turkey. Need to leave a message to my new friends in Istanbul a special thanks to Cheers Ligh.'s staff who welcomed me with a hot çay and make me feel like at home. I foundt this cozy hostel (it has also superbs rooms facing the Bosphorus!!!) in the best location, next to famous point of attractions, my room was perfect, amazing breakfast, for sure I'll be back!!

• 25th Mar 2015

Its a great place and very cozy. With a lovely terrace with sea view. The staff is amazing, nice and helpfull. Highly recommended!! I'll defenitely back🎀💕 Sofie

Nice view..staff are so helpful and accomodating.with a less price i got a great service much more than i expected..and most important the staffs are speaking english so communication is easy.thanks for making my stay in istanbul nice..

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you for your hospitality, I don't have any complain about Cheers Light House.

• 17th Mar 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were all friendly, helpful and accommodating and generally up for a chat. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we both slept well. The location was perfect, close to the main historic sites as well as transport links to the airport and across town. We will definitely return to Istanbul and Cheers Lighthouse will be our first choice of accommodation. Excellent value for money.

• 17th Mar 2015

Good position,staff really kind-always available.The hostel have a really good restaurant I suggest to eat at least one time there,they made a good discount for the customers of the hostel.PAY ATTENTION and BE CAREFULL about the small taxi station no far from the Hostel,they are not good people and they bring you in some place where you will pay at least double price for everything!!! if u can go some step up near to the blue Mosque u will find transportation and other taxi,what I HIGLY suggest!

Great place, very charismatic and close to the famous blue mosque. very nice and helpful staff who were even reachable when we checked in late at night (23:00).

• 2nd Mar 2015