Cheers Midtown Reviews

Firuzaga Mah. Bogazkesen Cad. NO:68 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is very clean and comfortable. Even staying in an 8 bed dorm gives you more privacy and security for your belongings than you ever expect from a hostel. Staff is very professional and ensure that you get all the sightseeing, local facilities and attractions info, and not just a map without any explanations. Location is also great. It's really heart of the city. Beds are comfy, place is spotless and everyone is very nice! Would definitely stay here again!

Great location, friendly staff. The rooms are big enough and clean. Everything is perfect!

Definitely the best hostel so far I ever been, absolutely 5 starts. Rooms are clean, Wi-Fi works fast and very well. The bed is very comfortable and the location is just brilliant, that is very useful for travellers like me. Facilities are clean. And the prices are awesome, I didn't expect to be so cheap for such high quality standard, is just brilliant places guys, go for it, trust me you won't regret it.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

It was one of the most perfect hostel i have ever stayed. The location was perfect and you can easily travel to most popular and touristical places about 5 - 10 minutes with public transportation. The staff was so friendly and they provided whatever i needed. They alwasy asked if we need additional things.Also Wi-Fi connection was so fast, i could easily send mails and post what's going on..There was enough space for my big luggaged and the locker was big enought for belongings.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

This is Really beatiful hostel that's a pretty quick walk to taksim square , istiklal street and there are a Lots of bars,restaurants,nightclubs and cafes all around. Cheers midtown has a excellent location an very kind staff.they were Really nice wellcoming and helpfull.i stayed in a dormitory was a spacious clean and comfortable.free wi-fi and air condition.. Hostel has a pretty Cafe on the downtairs a kitchen has Everything all you need. İ had a great time in cheersmidtown..thanks guys..

Cheers midtown is a hostel in a perfect location.The staff is very friendly and help you if u need.The room was clean and tidy and the bathroom also.Social area is comfortable and wi-fi connection also good .I have no objection,i'll certainly come again.I recommend it to every.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Lockers under the beds were nice, but could have been better if room doors could be locked. Great location, walking distance to Tophane tram stop and Istiklal, and in a great neighborhood. Friendly staff. Clean & comfortable. Could probably use a few more bathrooms in busy season, though it wasn't an issue during my stay. Would stay again.

The hostel is in a great location and hostel's staff is very welcomingand helpfull. the night that i spend at cheers midtown is really comfortable and refreshing. The room was home feeling. That was excelllent hostel experiences in turkey. You are very close to whereever you want to go and whatever you want to learn, you can learn from the staff. They are really helpfull and kind people. İ guess it would be hard to find the place like cheers midtown. The internet system was so good.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Cheers midtown is really good hostel. You definetely take what you pay for. Staff was really friendly and generous. Rooms and bathrooms were really clean. I higly recommend this place for backpackers. It's right in the city center and very close to public transportation. It's basicly gives everything that you can expect from a youth hostel.

• 29th May 2015
  • Turkey

The staff were very unwelcoming. I've been travelling around Europe and this has been the worst Hostel experience I have had.

The hostel is in a great location and our room was clean with a comfortable bed, air conditioning and wifi. However, the bathroom had a drainage problem which meant the whole floor stank for the entire duration of our stay. There was no common area and unfortunately the staff weren't hugely welcoming and helpful for our stay. When we asked for recommendations, they had none. When we asked about printing our boarding passes, they had no printer nor any pointer to where we could print them.

This was our BEST hostel in Turkey and we have stayed over 8 different places!! The staff are extremely keen to please - Any advice on sight-seeing, help with translation, drinks on the house, any questions are answered with detailed explanation. We booked the family room but there's only 2 of us during our whole stay. The rooms are quite spacious, clean and home feeling. And the location is on the opposite side of the river to Sultanhamet, the 'Old Town' and the tram, 2 stops away!

Nice hostel, good location, nice staff, very comfortable bed, very clean, good toilet!

Very good location, low price, good bed, few people in a room. The only real problem was absense of internet on the top floor.

What a great stay at Cheers Midtown! Staff is very friendly and people at the youth hostel were very helpful to solve our problems. I recommend this address to my friends and anyone on a low budget willing to visit Istanbul!

Cheers was a great hostel for the price. The location was great for me. It was located in the new district rather than the old. I like it though because I could walk and see the city.

Excellent can't wait to go again!

Room was a bit crowded but overall an good stay.

The hostel has excellent location and very kind staff. Also the room was very clean. All the staff were so friendly and Professional. perfect place to enjoy a nice cocktail. everything was great, bed, decor, cleanliness, staff, location - all round a very good stay. We got exactly what we asked for & what we saw in the pictures.Location is great and easily accessible. Istanbul is fabulous city. Every one should see this amazing city. I'm sure that I will come back soon and stay in here again.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

This hostel was a very nice surprise. Very kind and helpful staff; specially the one that works in the reception, Ragıp; cheap; well located (it's not so close to Blue Mosque or Hagia Sofia, but it's next to Taksim, best neighborhood in Istanbul with loads of restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, etc, and you can easily take a cheap Tram to the main sightseeing places); clean; and they even offer free coffee or Turkish tea. I guess it would be hard to find a better one in Istanbul. Very much worth it!