Cheers Midtown Reviews

Firuzaga Mah. Bogazkesen Cad. NO:68 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff, perfect location. Must have breakfast in the cafe downstairs with delicious coffee. Thanks for everything

• 31st Aug 2015

It's 5-10 minutes walk from Taksim square and There are many coffee shops near the hostel.

Great place to stay, close to the main attractions but at the same time located in a quiet area with some cafes and pastry shops nearby where you can enjoy a cup of tea with local sweets. The hostel is very clean and staff is extremely friendly! Whatever questions you have just ask the staff and they will happily help you! If you are there give a big hug to Chihan!

Great location! (no need for the public transportation, everything is walking distance). Fantastic facilities, including kitchen, cafe, bar. Helpfull staff! I would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Along with the friend ,staff helping me with travel details ,questions or anything ,the people staying at the hostel were amazing and this gave the hostel a great vibe. If you are looking for a place with everything you need as well as amazing people and staff ,Cheers it the place

Absolutely amazing staff! Whenever there was a problem they helped also with questions. Made me feel at home. The rooms were very clean, air conditioning, and cleanliness was perfect! Thank you cheers for everything!

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Norway

I stayed in this hostel last year, and i come back there this year again. And i collected unforgetable memories :) especially about the workers and the cute cafe. I saw that so many things have changed compared to last year. Everything was new and beautiful,like beds, bathrooms, pillows.. But i think the most important thing is to be formed as a social area and to become a real hostel. I'll visit this cute place again :)

• 1st Aug 2015

My friend is recomendation of cheers midtown. The results are upset expectations. Comfortable bad, clean sheet, very friendly staff, and most important way is very good location effect me. My friend Said me the bathrooms smell bad because of the street.. But i arriving to the hostel one day ago, the problem is solved.maybe its my good luck:) thans for to the friendly hostel owner because of left to the airport me :)

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

I had a really great stay! Very friendly staff, fun atmosphere and good location!

• 21st Jul 2015

This location was great! It was very close to the tram station and a little ways away from the major touristy spots. The staff was very kind and helpful.

I had a lovely stay in this cute Hostel.Staff were so helpful and kind. I will def. stay here again!

Some great positives and a few negatives. Staff for the most part were friendly and helpful. Two walked in on my travel companion while she was in her PJs and asked that we close the curtains. Didn't really explain why. Not really much of a common space. They have a kitchen and a cafe attached to it where you can eat but it's not much of a congregating spot. Was locked out from the cafe however when we wanted to check out. Great neighbourhood though with tons of coffee shops.

We had a very nice stay at Cheers Midtown. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hostel is also well located very close to Istiklal shopping street and just up the road from the metro stop taking you to all the touristy spots in just a few minutes. A common area where all the guests could hang out together at night would've made the atmosphere more fun.

If you book here for low prices in a so-so location, be prepared for unclean bathroom and doors that don't lock. On top of that, after my first night, my room was changed without my knowledge or consent. When I returned that evening, I could not access my belongings for almost an hour. I had planned to stay here for 5 nights, but left after 2 because I didn't think my belongings were safe here. At least the hostel has promised a refund of my money.

Cool, clean, and quiet. Loved it.

I think the stay was alright except for 1 issue. I booked my stay a month in advance and was set to arrive at 9 am. I was there on time but had to keep on ringing the bell for 15 min before somebody came to the door. This might not be a good precedent to set for tired backpackers who may have been traveling for some time. Other than that, there is a small cafe on the ground floor and there isn't quite a common area to meet backpackers. It's possible that I stayed during a low-occupancy period.

I really recommend that hostel is so clean and I think this is value for money . If you want to stay near Taksim and some other historical and touristic places you should stay here. And I get noticed the staffs are very friendly and helpful., and the place is so secure. Finally if you look for cheap , clean and warm place to stay you should choose Cheers Midtown. ;)

• 27th Jun 2015

Fine location with lockers provided and clean rooms. But the atmosphere is dead, with no common room besides an empty cafe and a layout that discourages socialising. Internet is slow/ often fails to work. Staff did little to make you feel at home or encourage you to approach them. Perhaps upon check in, invite guests down to the cafe for a welcome drink/ show them the sights, best places to eat etc. Ok but needs a more personalised and homely feel! More effort and a ton more sociability!

The hostel is very clean and comfortable. Even staying in an 8 bed dorm gives you more privacy and security for your belongings than you ever expect from a hostel. Staff is very professional and ensure that you get all the sightseeing, local facilities and attractions info, and not just a map without any explanations. Location is also great. It's really heart of the city. Beds are comfy, place is spotless and everyone is very nice! Would definitely stay here again!

Great location, friendly staff. The rooms are big enough and clean. Everything is perfect!

« first « Prev 1 2 3