Cheers Midtown Reviews

Firuzaga Mah. Bogazkesen Cad. NO:68 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect Location and nice People!:)

• 18th Jan 2016

Not too bad. Served its purpose. Not a hostel you would go to for a party and to meet people. Bathroom wasn't the cleanest. Is tricky to find. Good location and you feel like you are actually living in Istanbul and part of the community.

Very good location.The staff are very helpfull. They gave us really good tips. Clean room and bahtroom. I would like to definetely come back here

• 12th Dec 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Cheers. Very clean and comfortable room. Amazing staff.Would like to stay here again.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

Compared to the hostel I stayed at before Cheers Midtown is safe and really clean. And the price is reasonable. The staff is helpful and they can give some good advices aboout IStanbul. At the moment they have three kittens. So if you like cats, you can spend your time playing with them :)

Staff was very helpful, The location is perfect, clean, safe and cheap. Thats all I need :)

Great hostel! Spacious rooms and clean. The hostel is very central so you can reach Taksim within a few minutes of walking. Just down the street the tram brings you to the old city. Around the hostel are a lot of small shops and art gallery's. I enjoyed my time after long walking tours down in the cafe, chatting with the owner, relaxing and having a good cup of coffee. Highly recommended, would definitely stay there again

The location of the hostel was perfect. The two guys at the reception desk - very kind and helpful. There is just an awful smell in the whole hostel and the neighbourhood because of the sanitation problems in the city.

My room was nice but the communal area is just a cafe-type room downstairs, which was open to the street so very noisy and uncomfortable. As a result, very few guests hung out there (it was usually only occupied by the staff member who was on duty and maybe one of their friends) so there was no atmosphere. The staff were pleasant enough but didn't go out of their way to be helpful or make much effort to create a friendly atmosphere. I ended up moving to another hostel after a few days.

Dear, you sent us 4 e-mail before you book and you knew all before you came. We tried to be helpfull and pleasant while you're here. But you were not satisfy whatever we did. Even if you wanted to leave early and we let you go not taking all money you weren't satisfy. We dont know what else you were expecting... You gave 1 for facilities. I guess we've everything as a hostel, kitchen, free wifi, clean rooms and linens, towels... If you're looking for a swimming pool, sorry we dont have

Awesome place awesome location love Jonna and Serdar such excellent Energy as Owner and Manager!! 😇😇😇

Great staff, perfect location. Must have breakfast in the cafe downstairs with delicious coffee. Thanks for everything

• 31st Aug 2015

Great location,everything is walking distance .Staff helping me with travel details and any questions .I would stay here again.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

It's 5-10 minutes walk from Taksim square and There are many coffee shops near the hostel.