Cheers Midtown Reviews

Firuzaga Mah. Bogazkesen Cad. NO:68 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

The place was so closed to everywhere, and you can sleep very well.you must try turkish coffee at the cafe.Staff was helpful and recommended me 3 beatiful place they all succesfull.thanks for all guys!

• 6th May 2014

Hostel in a perfect location, less than 5 minutes from Taksim, perfect spot for nightlife. A lot of restaurants, fast food in proximity.it was nice and friendly here. Staff was helpful, the atmosphere was great as it was close to the city center and everything was nearby. Common area was a bit small, but cozy and you still have a cute cafe literally in the same building. Safety and Cleanliness are also top notch, you get a personal locker and facilities are cleaned on a daily basis. RECOMMENDED.

• 5th May 2014
  • Poland

It was great to stay in this hostel!! Staff serdar and tutay were so kind and helpful. Our room was clean, also bathroom too. You can go Sultanahmet within 5 minutes by train near the hostel and 2 minutes to Taksim Istiklal Street by walking. Cafe under the hostel has delicious cakes and ofcourse turkish coffee :) one of the best hostels in this area, and the cheapest one i think. I really recommend this place!

• 5th May 2014

Everything was good just as I expected. Nobody or nothing disturbs you, perfect location, clean rooms.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Denmark

It was a quite comfortable and clean hostel. The staff was very friendly, there was a guy called Serdar. He helped me a lot , thanks to him. Morever location is perfect, in the Middle of Cihangir, so close to Taksim Square . I used my own towel by the way, because of my obsession. But for you guys there is no need, it is all clean

• 2nd May 2014
  • Turkey

We had a great time in CHEERS Midtown hostel. keeper took great care of us, giving us good recommendations for food and leizure activities. The room was good. The hostel is located in a very lifely area, perfect for shopping, dining and clubbing. It takes 25 minutes to get to the old city by foot. The way there is nice, so we walked it all the time. We had a great time in Istanbul and our hostel was the best choice we could have made! Would definitely recommend this place.

• 1st May 2014
  • Cyprus

Wonderful place in a great city! The beds are absolutely comfortable and the ensuite bathrooms perfectly clean. While this hostel is a quite silent place (and so perfect to sleep) you can always rush to the partner hostel only a few minutes away to meet other travellers and hang out on the rooftop. I will definitely stay here again!

• 1st May 2014
  • Belgium

Well received by Serdar and given a prompt response to all inquiries prior to booking. The location is in a neat part of Istanbul with easy access to public transit and a short walk to the Galata bridge. The bathrooms were a bit stinky, but warm water was plentiful and in room air conditioner worked well. Beds comfortable and I felt safe the whole time. The cafe below is a nice hangout spot and the staff was helpful in giving advice.

I was suppose to book at another hostel which has a similar name and finally booked at this one by mistake. There's no common room, it's rooms and bathrooms only. I was a little bit disappointed as a solo traveler who like to meet people. But the manager is nice.

1 2 Next » last »