Cheers Midtown Reviews

Firuzaga Mah. Bogazkesen Cad. NO:68 Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect Location and nice People!:)

• 18th Jan 2016

Not too bad. Served its purpose. Not a hostel you would go to for a party and to meet people. Bathroom wasn't the cleanest. Is tricky to find. Good location and you feel like you are actually living in Istanbul and part of the community.

Very good location.The staff are very helpfull. They gave us really good tips. Clean room and bahtroom. I would like to definetely come back here

• 12th Dec 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Cheers. Very clean and comfortable room. Amazing staff.Would like to stay here again.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Denmark

Compared to the hostel I stayed at before Cheers Midtown is safe and really clean. And the price is reasonable. The staff is helpful and they can give some good advices aboout IStanbul. At the moment they have three kittens. So if you like cats, you can spend your time playing with them :)

Staff was very helpful, The location is perfect, clean, safe and cheap. Thats all I need :)

Great hostel! Spacious rooms and clean. The hostel is very central so you can reach Taksim within a few minutes of walking. Just down the street the tram brings you to the old city. Around the hostel are a lot of small shops and art gallery's. I enjoyed my time after long walking tours down in the cafe, chatting with the owner, relaxing and having a good cup of coffee. Highly recommended, would definitely stay there again

The location of the hostel was perfect. The two guys at the reception desk - very kind and helpful. There is just an awful smell in the whole hostel and the neighbourhood because of the sanitation problems in the city.

My room was nice but the communal area is just a cafe-type room downstairs, which was open to the street so very noisy and uncomfortable. As a result, very few guests hung out there (it was usually only occupied by the staff member who was on duty and maybe one of their friends) so there was no atmosphere. The staff were pleasant enough but didn't go out of their way to be helpful or make much effort to create a friendly atmosphere. I ended up moving to another hostel after a few days.

Dear, you sent us 4 e-mail before you book and you knew all before you came. We tried to be helpfull and pleasant while you're here. But you were not satisfy whatever we did. Even if you wanted to leave early and we let you go not taking all money you weren't satisfy. We dont know what else you were expecting... You gave 1 for facilities. I guess we've everything as a hostel, kitchen, free wifi, clean rooms and linens, towels... If you're looking for a swimming pool, sorry we dont have

Awesome place awesome location love Jonna and Serdar such excellent Energy as Owner and Manager!! 😇😇😇

Great staff, perfect location. Must have breakfast in the cafe downstairs with delicious coffee. Thanks for everything

• 31st Aug 2015

Great location,everything is walking distance .Staff helping me with travel details and any questions .I would stay here again.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

It's 5-10 minutes walk from Taksim square and There are many coffee shops near the hostel.

Great place to stay, close to the main attractions but at the same time located in a quiet area with some cafes and pastry shops nearby where you can enjoy a cup of tea with local sweets. The hostel is very clean and staff is extremely friendly! Whatever questions you have just ask the staff and they will happily help you! If you are there give a big hug to Chihan!

Great location! (no need for the public transportation, everything is walking distance). Fantastic facilities, including kitchen, cafe, bar. Helpfull staff! I would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Along with the friend ,staff helping me with travel details ,questions or anything ,the people staying at the hostel were amazing and this gave the hostel a great vibe. If you are looking for a place with everything you need as well as amazing people and staff ,Cheers it the place

Absolutely amazing staff! Whenever there was a problem they helped also with questions. Made me feel at home. The rooms were very clean, air conditioning, and cleanliness was perfect! Thank you cheers for everything!

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Norway

I stayed in this hostel last year, and i come back there this year again. And i collected unforgetable memories :) especially about the workers and the cute cafe. I saw that so many things have changed compared to last year. Everything was new and beautiful,like beds, bathrooms, pillows.. But i think the most important thing is to be formed as a social area and to become a real hostel. I'll visit this cute place again :)

• 1st Aug 2015

My friend is recomendation of cheers midtown. The results are upset expectations. Comfortable bad, clean sheet, very friendly staff, and most important way is very good location effect me. My friend Said me the bathrooms smell bad because of the street.. But i arriving to the hostel one day ago, the problem is solved.maybe its my good luck:) thans for to the friendly hostel owner because of left to the airport me :)

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

I had a really great stay! Very friendly staff, fun atmosphere and good location!

• 21st Jul 2015