Rating 1,136 Total Reviews
Rating 1,136 Total Reviews
Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore City Center Located at 19 Montefiore Street, , Tel Aviv.
Israel
Tel Aviv 19 Montefiore Street
51% 1136
32.0652284 34.7716426
    Rooms available

29th Sep 2016
3.7

I DIDN'T READ REVIEWS; I SHOULD HAVE. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!! I'm usually happy to trade "niceties" for price. But this place? Feh. Price is a scam - listed at 150nis, actual over 300. 4% cc charge is mandatory plus 100nis for cleaning. Staff told me in an email, "we have no reception. In order not to see people like you and fake smile to you... we cannot stand giving any service and attention to people like you. Keep tbis way and you will make the world a suewr. The western world is sick."

• Philippines, Male, 41+
20th Aug 2016

No it's not a scam/. Its a decent place run by a nice family. They are strict so the place is clean-- artsy with a nice garden and good atmosphere. Its a great location at the center of Tel Aviv where all the bars and great restaurants are. Just read the fine lines well as in any good contract. I would love to stay here again and I honestly think the price is well worth it!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
3.7

CAREFUL!! Its not what it seems on pics. I would not recommend going there at all. Cockroaches, rats and there is no security for your bags if you live in a dorm, basically anyone can come in from the street. There is no staff responsible for anything and the obscure owner is never seen or heard, only reachable via whatsapp. MOST IMPORTANTLY they are shady with money and will trick you if you give them the chance. Dont use credit card if possible, dont pay anything without receipt to noone!!!

• Israel, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
5.1

Warning : a scam! The low price that appears on your screen is a delusion. You will be charged extra-money for the bed sheets. I was also charged for luggage storage after I checked out. When I asked about staying there one more night, the price for it got tripled. So, the low price seems to be a honey trap (you are not allowed to use your own sheets). In addition, the owner was obnoxious towards me and even yelled at a female guest and she cried! Trust me, there are many better hostels in TLV

• Israel, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016
2.0

they charge me 3 TIMES MORE OF THE BOOKING PRAISE/ AND WHEM I TOLD THEM THET I CAN PAY 12$ FOR NIGHT. THEY SAY ITS OK AND I PAY CASH. AFTER I CAME HOME I SEEN IN MY CREDIT CARD ACCONT THET THEY CHARGE MORE 12$!!!