Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore Reviews

19 Montefiore Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Roy is taking care of every guest personally. It feels more like an flat-sharing community than a hostel. I stayed in the dorm which is easy and convenient. You will love the atmosphere of the lounge and the kitchen, where his team is sometimes preparing food for everyone. A piece of jewellery is the terrace where you can hang out, enjoy yourself in the sun or chat with others. Roy is capable of many languages, so ask if you need any information, he will be able to help you.I will come back:-)

• 15th Feb 2014

I stayed here multiple times. First the volunteers are really nice and helpful. The location is central and the lounge areas are great. That's the positive. I think it's overpriced. 95 nis for 16 bed dorm and 110 nis for a six bed dorm. They don't provide towels, and charge for a lot of little things. The manager (?) is really not good with guests. I saw him turn away a guest after he had already reserved online and checked in. Said it was because he was local, but there were others there.

Hi Each establishment has its own policy, why id you keep coming back if it is over priced.Tel Aviv is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

I enjoyed my stay very much. The place has a very warm, almost family like feel to it,it's location excellent-as it is close to all the major attractions in the city.The rooms are very well worth their price, clean, air conditioned and comfortable beds. Another major bonus for me were the pub-crawls held every week! You get to meet so many locals and explore the city's vivid and tourist friendly night life. Definitely 10/10 Highly reccomend the hostel!!!

Intially we arrived at Chef with some friends who had good rate through a reservation they had made. When we asked for the same deal the owner got very angry and said we had insulted him and were being culturally insensitive. Mixed dorm bathroom s are very small. Wifi down stairs is Excellent. Staff were disinterested in me. My matress had stains. The common room is a very nice place to hang out. The outside area would be great in the summer. They hounded me for 3 weeks to write this review.

Great location, but the place had a strange vibe. The room I stayed in was super cramped and water would drip from the ceiling and hit me in the face during the night. Also, the bathroom facilities weren't quality. It sucked that I couldn't bring my own alcohol into the hostel. Additionally, the owner sent me an extremely unprofessional email basically trying to guilt me into leaving a perfect review. Improve your product if you want good reviews, don't beg for them, it's unbecoming.

We never asked to leave a perfect review, we just asked to leave a review. We explained in the letter the importance of the reviews for the business.We have learned one thing that the God of the guests is money, we believe that what has caused your angry is the demand of not bringing alcohol from outside. Would you go to a restaurant and bring the food with you ?!

1 2 3 Next » last »