Chef Hostel Tel Aviv Montefiore Reviews

19 Montefiore Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

I think the service is very efficient and it is a comfortable place to stay. The only thing I would point out is that during our staying the floor in the room was most of the time dusty. Everything else was fine, it is a very well located hostel and I would come back again if I have the opportunity. Thanks.

The location is great (beach, center, nightlife), the staff is cool and it's easy to meet people from all over the world.

Chef Hostel was very cool - and perfect for travellers. I came to the hostel by myself and soon made friends easily due to the relaxed and vibrant atmosphere. The hostel hosts many events that allow people to get to know each other, such as a visit to the Dead Sea and Mesada. The rooms are nice and shower pressure is great.

The atmosphere in the hostel was great! I liked the terrace where I met some nice people. There are good facilities such as wifi, clean sheets, towels and kitchen. Even free towels for the beach available! And there was a fridge! The location is great, near Rothshield, nice restaurants, bars and stores and close to Carmel Market, Neve Tzedek and the beach. I was one day in a private room, which I can recommend (with balcony :)) and the second day in a ladies dorm which was very relaxed as well!

A great place to stay! The vibe is amazing, you can meet people from all over the world and the staff is very friendly, like a family! they will help you to enjoy your time inside ad outside the hostel, daytime and (mostly) nighttime! The place is clean and full of facilities, even bikes to ride orund the city! I would definitely go back to Chef! Highly recommended!!!

Super friendly staff. They help you with whatever you need and make you feel at home. They organise a lot of nice events. I will definitly go back. Kiki

• 10th Nov 2013

Enjoyed the stay at Chef Hostel very much. A group of 11 of us and we were very comfortable in the room and using the bathrooms. The hostel was very close to many bars, clubs, and restaurants and the location was also excellent for getting to the beach and to the train station- very accessible. We enjoyed spending time on the back porch and meeting the other people passing through. It was affordable and the location was very very good!

• 7th Nov 2013

everything is perfect , staff , location. very good moment . Thanks to roy and all the staff !!!

• 5th Nov 2013

I had a nice stay, clean , entertainment in the evening, tours... a real hostel. all ages!!

• 1st Nov 2013

They openend the door for me at 4am in the morning. Thank you!

I had a very pleasant time there. Fritz and all the staff people were amazing, funny and very helpful. Hope to see you again guys!

No parking was available due to staff cars. We booked a room for 4 and they put us in a 14 bed dorm. Staff were unhelpful and quite rude. This place was overpriced but standard hostel facilities

• 28th Oct 2013

very good hostel with great homey atmosphere. super location. a very good place to meet people from all over the world, great backyard, good beds clean and comfortable.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

Awesome place, would definitely go here again, and again!

JUST PERFECT !!!

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Staffs are very friendly and unbeatable location. right in the center of tel aviv, 10 mins walking to the beach, 5 mins from bars and clubs.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »