Chelsea Highline Hostel Reviews

184 11th Eleventh Avenue, New York, USA

Staff wasn't always friendly and the reception wasn't covered at all times, bummer if your key card wasn't working.

beds felt like a plastic bag and very unconfortable, but location was top. 2 blocks to subway it was not clean at all

No hot water and infiltration.

I had a terrible stay at this hostel because of the venue and the staff. Upon arrival, my bed was unmade and there was a pile of wet towels in the corner of the room. In the morning, my key card wouldn't work. I had to go to reception 3 times in my towel before they would help, up and down 4 flights of stairs. On my final night, when is returned to my room someone was in my bed as they had double booked it. When I raised this at reception, they just moved me to another room. Location is solid.

• 23rd Apr 2014