Chelsea Highline Youth Hotel Reviews

184 11th Eleventh Avenue, New York, USA

Basic, but fits its purpose. One of the cheapest hostels in Manhattan, 5/10 minute walk to subway and just a couple of minutes from Chelsea Highline. Basic but decent rooms - I had a bunk bed room, sink and mirror in room, lockers, air con, radiator, small table and actually pretty decent sized room for Manhattan.

• 16th Dec 2014

Everything was fine, wifi only in lobby a bit annoying but everything else no problem

First, the staff are great and for being in Manhattan, this hostel is very fairly priced and in an artsy area. Mainly we only talked with one of the staff members, but he was extremely friendly and open to helping us out. In terms of the building, our room was large, but the lobby is quite small and there isn't much area for hanging around. But there is internet , a TV with Netflix and breakfast is included. I would recommend this hostel for anyone going to NYC.

A rat in the hall two times. Not enough towels to everyone. Some staff king, as the manager, other just fine. Double rooms are good, but the beds make noises every time that someone moves in the night. A great location and cheap. The breakfast could be better but was fine to start the day. The bathroom it´s ok, just remember that if you want to get out or get in in the rush hours, could be crowed.

• 9th Dec 2014

totally absent employee not present at reception... giant TV in "lobby". one of most asocial hostel I know

I didn't stay at either of the places I had book before arriving in NY. They are not equip to handle a person on a wheel chair. I didn't know That NY had places were you couldn't stay if you were in a wheelchair. I booked another hostle, not far from these places. Stood there for two nites. I am wondering if I can get back my booking charges back? $60 on one $40 on the other. Sincerely Melvin Pimentel

Good location, and a very good price considering other hostels prices. Mattress was not really confortable but I enjoyed my time in this place.

1 2 Next » last »