Chelsea Highline Youth Hotel Reviews

184 11th Eleventh Avenue, New York, USA

NO WIFI IN ROOMS HEATER DOES NOT WORK, IT IS VERY COLD IN THE NIGHT (April) BLANKETS ARE VERY DIRTY

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Poland

It was the worst hostel I have ever been to and the word disgusting can´t even describe what we found there. I would never go again!

• 17th Apr 2015

Great budget place with spacious rooms and helpful staff. Within walking distance to most places and also train and subway station.

Picture shows twin beds, not bunk beds that are the only option. No mention that the facility was not disabled friendly; room was on the third floor! I had to climb, in pain, 3 flights! I was trapped, without access, to leave and come back in.

• 10th Apr 2015

This is a prime location, only a walk away from everything!! We are Irish, living in Australia, and travelled to NYC for St Patricks Day! It is very affordable and just fantastic location!! Only downside to our stay was the road works going on outside we're just below our bedroom window and was quite noisy - but not a fault of the hostel whatsoever!! Loved it and would recommend it to everyone wanting to stay somewhere comfortable safe cheap and local!! :) x

• 16th Mar 2015

It's not really a Young Hotel. You haven't a kitchen but you have a breakfast.

• 16th Mar 2015

Worst place I've ever stayed in my entire life. If you really want to save money be prepared to stay in a place where they don't allow food in the rooms to avoid rats.

The hostel was one of the worst experiences we had in our life. It was a weird environment we never felt safe, they came into our rooms while we were not there and searched for our stuff, the heating was broken so in a -15 degrees night we almost freeze inside the bedroom and the other room was always wet with water dripping from the walls. I would NEVER recommend this hostal even if you want to pay cheap it's not worth it for the bad experience over night.

1 2 Next » last »