Chelsea House Hotel

Fabulous 81 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
4.9

Value for money was terrible. Way overpriced for what was offered. The breakfast was very basic practically disappointed, my door lock was broken and to add to it, my room had paper thin walls and ceiling that I could hear all the noise from upstairs, such as loud music and stomping. For what I paid, it did not meet my expectations of the place.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
7th Dec 2016

I expected a hostel, I got a very nice small hotel. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean and up to date. Only improvement I could suggest would be a lift. We stayed on the very top top floor and it was a lot of stairs.

2nd Nov 2016

Clean accommodations. Great Location. Provided a very good breakfast in the morning. Close to the rail station so easy to get wherever you want to go.