7.9
Very Good 4,790 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 4,790 Total Reviews
Chelsea International Hostel Located at 251 West 20th Street, , New York.
USA
New York NY 10011 251 West 20th Street
79% 4790
40.7431765 -73.9990353
    Rooms available

• Russia, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

I stayed at Highroad for 3 nights, and I absolutely loved it! It was very clean, like literally, super clean, which is very important for me, and atmosphere itself was great, I met some awesome people there. Staff is very friendly, and they had free pancakes on sunday morning :) Hostel is located in kinda active-at-night area, but no real noise. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody, should you stay for one night or for a whole week or longer, you will love this place :)

• USA, Male, 41+
22nd Aug 2016

My first visit to Chelsea International Hostel was Aug 22 to Aug 23. I was very pleased with my stay. The area is quiet as was the Hostel which allowed for good rest during the day or night. The staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. My room and the bathrooms on the floor were very clean. On my next visit to New York City, I will definitely stay at the Hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2016

I like your new air conditioners. The staff at the front desk were exemplary as always. The cleaning staff are not too careful and I nearly tripped over their buckets twice.

• France, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Superbe auberge située en face d'un poste de police. Très agréable et propre. Les dortoirs pour 4 sont très convenables avec une salle de bain (baignoire + toilettes) à l'intérieur de la chambre et un lavabo avec miroir en dehors de la salle de bain (pratique lorsque la salle de bain est occupée). Court privée avec des chaises/tables. Le staff est très gentil et à l'écoute, propose des conseils pour visiter la ville. Je recommande !

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
5.7

Very average. Run down and excessive noise. You get what you pay for. Location and security was good.

• Pish08
  • Russia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
6.9

Everything is about cleanliness. No handsoap in the bathroom.. Am I supposed to bring it with me while travelling? Or don't wash hands at all? There were little bugs in the bathroom. It doesn't smell good in the common area and kitchen. Wi Fi is avaliable only in common area, no Wi Fi in rooms, which is sad. Anyway, location is really good. Close to Penn station, Port Authority, Time Square, Chelsea Market and High Line park.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Great hostel with small courtyard for breakfast. Super staff. Just to small things which could be better: Air condition wasn't strong enough Firma ro With 4 persons. Wifi was all in all very slow

13th Aug 2016
4.3

Very little positive to say about this hostel. Way too overpriced, wifi only available in one room, a 'continental' breakfast that stretches the use of the word, lockers too small for the average suitcase to fit in, and tiny, narrow staircases that make it an effort to carry any bags around. At least the air conditioning worked.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

good plavr verry confotable in case that I return to NY I will choise again.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

very clean, I got exactly what I expected from reading other reviews. expensive for a hostel but considering you're 20 min walk from Times Square it was reasonabley priced. my room was located beside the common area which meant wifi reached my bed but unfortunately I got woken up at 7am each morning by guests chatting. Wasn't a major issue! Breakfast is basic but definitely filled me! Fantastic stay over all, would recommend.