Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel Reviews

No.96, Dongsheng Street, Chengdu, China

so far one of the best hostels in China I stayed in! staff really cares about your travelling plans and assists you with useful information and help. I really appreciated that :) it's a chilled hostel in a good location. The rooms are perfectly equipped for trevellers. Facilities in clude a nice rooftop terrace and fast WIFI even in the rooms. The food is tasty and the prices are decent. Next time in chengdu I will definitely stay in FlipFlop again!!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Austria

Thank you very much for your great support.It was great to know you enjoyed your stay at our hostel.We hope we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again!

Great place. Naturally friendly staff who know what there doing. Pool table cheap beer and food, comfy relaxing social area. Nice room and the dorms look good too. Would stay again.

One of the best Hostels I've stayed in my Asia trip! Great atmosphere, really cool lobby/common room with cozy seating, pool table, computers and bar. The guys at front desk are really friendly and helpfully, especially Nancy and sherry! Always smiling. Great location, the rooms and clean with lockers. Would recommend to anyone staying in Chengdu.

Thanks a lot! Thank you very much for your great support and recommendation!

We had a nice time during our short stay. It´s clean, great value for money, great environment. Really friendly and helpful stuff. The last day we were about to miss our flight and one of the guys of the staff (sorry I don't remember his name) went out of his way to order a taxi for us really quick. Thanks to that we got to our flight. Thanks! Music too loud in the afternoon, impossible to relax in the common area. It takes between half an hour and 1 hour to get your food after you order.

Thank you very much for your support and suggestion.Have a nice trip!

We lived this hostel so much! The staff are amazing, very nice and helpful about all the things that has to do. Their map is the best we've seen so far, with buses and metro lines, resturants and banks :) The location is also perfect- buses just neer the hostrl street and a metro station two minutes walk.. Wifi and laundry are also very good and simple to use.. We reccomend this hostel very much!

Thanks a lot for your great support.Happy new year!

I would highly recommend the half-day Panda Research Base tour they offer. You leave very early (0710h) and get to see the pandas at their most active (at feeding time - go figure!) and when the park is virtually empty. Their guide doesn't speak English, but he knows exactly where to go to see all the highlights - we wouldn't have seen nearly as much without him.

Thank you very much for your great support and your recommendation.Hope to see you again! Enjoy your trip!

What a nice hostel with the best staff! Cute pandas too! 😝

Thanks a lot! We hope we have opportunity to have you stay with us again! See you next time!

Though I just stay there for one night,the bed is comfortable and the staff is very nice and helpful.I like this hostel.

Thank you very much for your great support.Hope we have opportunity to have you stay with us again!

Great staff, really helpful. Cool common area with a pool table. I've stayed here twice already and would definitely stay again.

It was great to know that you enjoyed your staying here.Hope to see you again!

WiFi doesnt work in the rooms, in the lounge it is not very good. Location is poor. Tours are with Chinese guides they can not speak english. Not all of the staff can speak english. You need an app for on your mobile pleco with a Chinese dictionary. And it is not so clean in the rooms. I had two times a cockroach on my bed. I think lazy bones is an better option to stay.

I loved my two week stay at flip flop. The staff are so friendly and the room was exactly what I'd hope for! I will definitely stay at flip flop again. The food and drink was also reasonably priced. Great place!

Thank you very much for your great support.Have a nice trip!

i hope there to be more activities for the travelers to know each other.

Thank you very much for your great suggestion!

We really enjoyed our stay at Flipflop. Staff were great and went beyond what we expected from them. Being able to book tours through the hostel was really convenient. The heated blankets were a definite plus! Overall we had a great stay and would definitely return.

• 20th Jan 2015

Thanks a lot! It was great to know that you enjoyed your staying here.See you next time!

Amazing place, the staff were so helpful and caring!!! They spoke great English to us and taught us a few words in mandarin too! Would and have recommended!

Thank you so much for your great support! Hope we will see you again! Have a nice trip!

Staffs are really kind and helpful. Enough clean.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Thanks a lot for your support!

One night stay in flipflop hostel was the best one among I stayed in Chengdu. Modification on reservation was perfect, staffs were so kind,and 5-10 min walking distance from subway station - Everything were perfect. If I have a second chance to visit Chengdu, I won't hesitate to making a reservation on flipflop hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you very much for your great support.It was so great to know you enjoyed your staying at our hostel.Also thanks a lot for being nice to all the staff. It would be great if you come to our hostel again.Have a nice trip!

For me, Flip Flop is my most favourite hostel that I recommend for backpackers and travelers coming to Chengdu. This hostel is promising for both an affordable holiday as well as fun facilities to pass the time. While they don't provide shampoo and soap, Flip Flop definitely provides the basic benefits that will allow you experience an enjoyable rest. The staff is wonderfully helpful to assist with anything from restaurants, tour info. I loved this place so much.

Thank you very very much for your great support.See you next time!

can't recommend this place enough. value is ridiculously good, staff are super helpful, and people just seem to be having a good time here. rooms are nicer than many hotel rooms i've stayed in.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Uruguay

Thank you very much for your great review. It was great to know that you enjoyed your staying here.Hope to see you again. Have a nice trip!

Clean, close to the subway station, in city center, friendly staff !

Thank you very much for your great support.We hope you can stay with again.Have a nice trip!

Clean, close to the metro, bathroom door latch was dodgey but no big dramas, would stay again.

Thank you very much for your review.Have a nice trip!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4