Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel Reviews

No.98, Dongsheng Street, Chengdu, China

Flipflop is in a great location. Their local food is some of the cheapest I've seen at a hostel, and it's delicious. Showers are in rooms so there are none to use until check in. Staff is nice but I got incorrect information when trying to do things myself (or else there was a miscommunication). Had no insight when I got the run around from train and bus stations for my trip to Guilin. Electricity only works with a room key so no leaving things to charge. Asked for a good review which I dislike.

Very sorry about the problem while you stayed in our hostel.We will check and find out the problem. We really care about the feelings of all guests. Please do not hesitate to ask us again to confirm everything that you want to know.And It is also our great pleasure to help you.Have a nice trip!

Had a great time. Staff would really helpful. Would recommend staying here if you visit Chengdu.

• 13th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your great review.Have a nice trip!

I loved our stay and I wish we didn't have to leave!

Thank you very much for your great support.Hope to have you stay with us again! See you!

After eating food in hostel we got food poisoning and 2nd day in Chengdu was awful, still food tasted good, so, plz, check if everything is fine regarding cooking at your hostel. I liked helpful staff, maps you gave, but this incident made my mark of your hostel lower than expected.

Very very sorry about the problems during your staying at our hostel.We will check everything and find out the problem.We ensure you will not meet this kind of problem again.Hope you will enjoy your trip!

The staff is very nice and helpful and were nice enough to store my luggage for the night I spent at mt. Emei. The dorm room was however bit too dark and the AC did not really cool the room at all and had a very sweaty night sleep

Thank you very much.Very sorry about the problem with AC.We will try to deal with the problem as soon as possible.Hope to have you stay with us again next time.

Close to metro Chunxilu station. Have one bottle of free beer when u C/I

Thank you for your great review.See you next time.Enjoy your trip!

Very well located in Chengdu. Staff provides really good pieces of advice.

Thank you very much for your great support.Hope to see you again!

Nothing but good things to say about this place. Dorm rooms are clean and so is the ensuite bathroom. Good modern and comfy common area . Wifi is strong. Staff is really nice, even remembered me from last year when I stayed at their sister hostel (Mix hostel), and they offer lots of helpful info. Short walk to Xinanmen bus station. Really great place.

Thank you very much! All of our staff will remember you if you come to our hostel again! Have a nice trip!

Hostel atmosphere! This is a big hostel and I don't think they have any idea of who is staying in the lobby at any time. People everywhere. Try the dorms, people are really nice, a bed is cheap and you'll have more fun than staying in a private room. They have tours to go anywhere, staff are really helpful and professional - and you get a free beer voucher when checking in. The let us watch the 2014 world cup on a projector screen at 4am even if they had closed it down earlier. Good place!!!

Thank you very much for your great great support. it definitely motivate us to do it better and better.Hope you will come to our hostel.enjoy your trip!

Really helpful and friendly staff. Cool hangout areas. Really solid hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for your support.Have a nice trip!

Had a really good time at Flipflop and the staff is always very helpfull. Thanks again for all the help!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your great support.It was great to know you had a good time at our hostel.Hope to see you again!

We had reserved the 6 bed dorm room for our traveling group, but were told that our room was unavailable due to a broken AC unit. Instead we were offered beds in the 10 bed dorm, which luckily had 5 beds open. Beyond that, our stay was fine. I would like to make special note of the phenomenal tour of the Panda Breeding Facility set up through Flip Flop Backpacker Lounge, and the wonderful assistance of Sally at the front desk.

• 20th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your great support.Wish you have a nice trip!

We stayed in this hostel for about a week... Everything was awesome except sometimes the wifi is a bit slow, but it's nothing you can't live with. We were very happy with our choice to stay here!

• 19th Jun 2014

Really glad to know that you enjoyed your staying at our hostel.We will try our best to solve the problem with the wifi.We hope to see you again soon.Have a nice trip!

This is a great place to stay and to meet other travellers. The large communal areas are fantastic and the staff couldn't be more helpful.

Most probably the best hostel I have stayed at. Convenient location. The staff is super friendly and helpful. In addition, I must say the room was really clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your great review. We hope to have you stay with us again. Have a nice trip!

The staff at this hostel were very friendly and always happy to help.

Thank you very much for your support.See you next time!

Friendly staff, Ann took me out for dinner on the first night. A really sound hostel!

• 6th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for your great support.Hope to see you again!

I really enjoyed my stay at Flip Flop. One thing to note. The lighting in the bathroom of the room I stayed in wasn't great. A little hard to see while shaving! Haha. Other than that, great!

Thank you very much for your suggestion.We will try our best to solve this problem.Hope you will come to our hostel again some day.Have a nice trip!

Really nice hostel in Chengdu. Big common areas, helpful staff and well located. Wifi arrives to the rooms as well. We really enjoyed our stay here and will repeat if we go to Chengdu again. It is possible to visit the pandas and the Leshan budha on your own, just ask the staff for indications.

Great hostel, great location, great staff, but the hostel doesn't have any smoke detectors

Thank you for your great support!We will try our best to improve everything here,Hope we will see you next time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4