Chengdu Flipflop Backpacker Lounge Hostel Reviews

No.98, Dongsheng Street, Chengdu, China

i hope there to be more activities for the travelers to know each other.

We really enjoyed our stay at Flipflop. Staff were great and went beyond what we expected from them. Being able to book tours through the hostel was really convenient. The heated blankets were a definite plus! Overall we had a great stay and would definitely return.

• 20th Jan 2015

Amazing place, the staff were so helpful and caring!!! They spoke great English to us and taught us a few words in mandarin too! Would and have recommended!

Staffs are really kind and helpful. Enough clean.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Japan

One night stay in flipflop hostel was the best one among I stayed in Chengdu. Modification on reservation was perfect, staffs were so kind,and 5-10 min walking distance from subway station - Everything were perfect. If I have a second chance to visit Chengdu, I won't hesitate to making a reservation on flipflop hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

For me, Flip Flop is my most favourite hostel that I recommend for backpackers and travelers coming to Chengdu. This hostel is promising for both an affordable holiday as well as fun facilities to pass the time. While they don't provide shampoo and soap, Flip Flop definitely provides the basic benefits that will allow you experience an enjoyable rest. The staff is wonderfully helpful to assist with anything from restaurants, tour info. I loved this place so much.

can't recommend this place enough. value is ridiculously good, staff are super helpful, and people just seem to be having a good time here. rooms are nicer than many hotel rooms i've stayed in.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Uruguay

Thank you very much for your great review. It was great to know that you enjoyed your staying here.Hope to see you again. Have a nice trip!

Clean, close to the subway station, in city center, friendly staff !

Thank you very much for your great support.We hope you can stay with again.Have a nice trip!

Clean, close to the metro, bathroom door latch was dodgey but no big dramas, would stay again.

Thank you very much for your review.Have a nice trip!

This is a modern and well thought out hostel. A whole lot of little things like curtains for the beds are very much appreciated. The common areas were also well decked out with lots of people around either playing pool, chatting etc. The drinks were also pretty well priced - especially when there are specials. I would say the modern feel and new stuff do make it a little less "cosy" but it's certainly very comfortable.

Thank you very much for your great support! It was great to know you enjoyed your staying here. See you next time.

I give my thumbs up for Mr Gaga and I think Mitchell. They made me feel they are hospitable and sincere. The rest are good - location, value for money etc. I will go back again next time.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks a lot for your great support.See you next time.

We stayed at both Flip Flop and Mix Hostel. Overall both hostels are fantastic and a great choice,but I personally preferred Mix hostel. Flip Flop is perfectly located in an awesome part of the city and has a good party vibe. The place is clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff super friendly. For more information and pics about Sichuan: http://www.freeradicalsinchina.com/2015/01/christmas-at-zoo.html

everything was fine.

Thank you very much!

Absolutely fantastic! I have no complaints whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I got everything i could have asked for in a hostel.

Thank you very much! Hope to see you again.Have a nice trip!

Lovely hostel. Decor is modern and original. Rooms spacious and comfortable. Close to metro and great staff. Only complaint was the poor ventilation in the bathroom.

Thank you very much for your review.Very sorry about the problem with the bathroom.We will try our best to deal with the problem as soon as possible.

The staff were very helpful and friendly - the tour they organized for the Pandas was great. The location is perfect, close to the metro and shopping areas.

Thank you very much for your great support! Hoping to have you stay with us again!

Only spent one night there but really enjoyed it. Very comfy setup with a pool table and foozball table. Good food and cheap beer. Room was clean and warm.

• 6th Dec 2014

Thank you very much for your great review! We hope you will stay with us for much more time.We are sure that you will enjoy it. See you next time!

Very helpful!

Clean, nice location 5 min walk from subway and a 50 yuan-taxi drive away from airport. We booked the hostels pandatour which was very good: a minivan brought us there and the driver showed us all the best spots and it took only half a day, and was very easy so we didn't need to look for transport ourselves, definitely worth the money. The staff was very friendly and willing to help with all your questions! The food they serve is also good and not expensive!

Thank you very much for your great support! Have a nice trip!

Hostel staff is very nice and helpful. The hostel offers ok food and drinks for good value for money. The room itself i didnt like so much. I booked a 4 person dormitory and got paired with a chinese guy who has been living there for the last 2 years. So it was like living in his room, very awkward. Also he had his stuff all over the room and didnt seem to be very happy to make room for my luggage. If i had stayed there longer than 2 days i would have asked to move to another room.

Very sorry about the problems while you stay with us.We will try to solve the problems as soon as possible. hope you will enjoy your staying here next time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5