Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

The Lazybones hostel was really really nice. All the staff were very helpful and passionate. It is might be the best hostel of china in my opinion.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • China

Conveniently located right next to the metro, and very helpful staff. Cheap, good food.

Staff were pleasant enough on arrival. But other than that didn't see them around the place (no one in lounge at night for eg to make drinks - so only beer available, while they sat at front desk). Seemed very keen that we fill in staff evaluation forms in rooms. Had to ask a couple of times to get an answer as not all staff were knowledgeable. But then as a hostel that's fine and I'm used to it.

Awesome location! The staff were really helpful. Our room is very clean and they changed our towels each day. The only downside was the wifi connection in our room was not working very well. We had to go downstairs to get the full connection but hey it's a good way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Travel tour company hostel uses could be better. Leshan Buddha and panda center tour was expensive. Better to do the panda center tour separately. Leshan Buddha was extremely expensive for what was offered.

Hostel does not provide the informations about tour places in the city and the staff has no intention to inform public transport when i asked. They are looked to concentrate to receive the package tour program. That is no good impression.

Great place

I loved this place and I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff are the best and really make your stay amazing just by being there! They are so helpful and the barman Kaye brought me tea when I was sick from my hangover! Cheap and delicious food and drink is available here too as well as panda tours! Perfect! I

Hi, Elicia, thanks for your great review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to see you soon again :)

AMAZING HOSTEL! Clean, comfortable, and very quiet. Central location, so we could walk almost anywhere, and some very helpful maps and such hung around. The staff were also all SUPER helpful, friendly and spoke very nice English! So AWESOME! And the beds were amazingly comfy...like amazingly. Would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Hi~~thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, We are looking forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice trip in China :)

close to metro station, walking distance to some attractions. Good enviroment for common area. Nice staff. Locker with lock avaliable. good value for money. Enough socket to charge my phone. Reading light avaliable. recommend everyone to stay here. Bar inside hostel. Free drinking water available. Free hair dryer available.

Hi~ thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, we look forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice day :)

Nice, clean single and double rooms in a good part of town. Easy walk to Chunxi road (big shopping center) and simple to get to the metro and most major tourist attractions. Staff were helpful in giving directions, answering questions, and setting up trips. Mixture of local and Western travelers. Slightly annoying 'world music' plays in the main room all of the time.

• 13th Feb 2015

Hi, thanks for your review, we really appreciate it, and also thanks for your suggestion, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Traveled around China for 3 weeks and Lazy Bones was by far the best hostel we stayed at. Staff were always ready to go the extra mile to help you out and the atmosphere in bar area was chilled and friendly. Food was delicious, offering Chinese and Western food as well as a wide range of drinks and cocktails. The location is perfect, in the heart of Chengdu with the subway literally opposite the hostel. Couldn't recommend more!

Hi Sophie, thanks for your great review and we are so glad that you liked it here, hope to see you soon again :)

My most favourite hostel in China. I stayed for the third time, always satisfied. The only issue I had was with opening the door with key card which didn't work really well. And this time I stayed in the first floor. When I stayed in upper floors before, there was no wifi. I was able to catch in my room now, not sure if you finally extended the network or I was just able to catch signal from the common room, but I hope for the first!

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Had a great stay, love the electric blankets!

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Was very happy with the stay. Wifi worked, although it was sometimes slow on peak hours. There was an excellent dumpling place and a metro station right across the street.

Super super friendly, useful staff. We spoke to Lucas and Jennifer most, English was excellent, they wouldn't hesitate to phone up and inquire about trips etc. Zhang Yuan / Kaye at the bar is awesome, so friendly!! Good deals on cocktails, lovely lobby, v. social. Location perfect - subway is just across the road! Rooms really nice, cosy and inviting, and sheets changed often. Free water dispensers all about, and lots of day trips offered. Really useful map with bus routes and lots of sights!

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

Great hostel! Super easy to get to, nice rooms and a good common area with pool table. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

It´s a perfect hostel in Chengdu ! You get everything you could ask for and it´s close to a lot of Sichuan restaurants. Everyone visiting Chengdu should know, though, that the city itself does not have a lot to offer except the food and the mao statue. If you take a trip to the mountains ( which are really nice to see ), you should plan for a one-day trip.

Hi~~thanks for your great review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, look forward to seeing you again in our hostel, have a great trip in china :)

Great location and very clean!!

Great atmosphere for meeting people, food was good, shower was hot, bed had an electric pad to keep you warm. Staff was awesome and very helpful. Hallways really cluttered with bunk bed pieces and housekeeping items. Communal areas/hallways had little heat and were very cold. Overall I had a good time here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3