Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

really enjoyed the stay, staff was helpful, breakfast was good value (go for the french toast) and room was clean and very big.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Only complaint was the wifi didn't work inside the dorm room, only out in the lobby!

• 20th Nov 2014

Hi, We are so sorry about the internet, we are actually upgrading it at the moment, hope you will enjoy the stay more when you are here next time, thank you :)

Bike Tour of city was excellent with Kye, really enjoyable!The panda experience tour was also very good as driver directed us to best locations at the research base and we seen loads of pandas!Location was very good as we could walk most places. Rooms slightly damp and cold, but nothing major. Overall great stay.

• 18th Nov 2014

Hi~thanks for your good review, we look forward to your next stay :)

Such lovely people work at Lazybones. As a foreigner in China learning Chinese, the staff was very accommodating and noticed my desire to speak. Therefore, they spoke to me only in Chinese unless I asked for a translation, and I really appreciated that. They are extremely helpful, the environment is fantastic (do the walking tour to meet people) and the music was great! I've stayed here at least every year for two years, and never leave disappointed.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Albania

Very nice hostel ! Well located, at 1m walk from the metro. Staff is very nice and willing to help. I was in a 4 bed room and the toilets and showers are clean and inside the room!(it's often outside and shared by everyone in hostel...). I recommend if you pass by Chengdu l

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

The hostel is very well located, atmosphere is nice and room/toilet were clean. Food was very good and cheap as well, we enjoyed our stay in the hostel very much, felt very comfortable.

KI always stay here when I'm, in Chengdu and I'd reccommend everyone else to do the same!!

• 15th Nov 2014

The only complaint I have is that the bathroom made our entire room smell like mildew.

• 10th Nov 2014

We really liked, location is so good cause you have a subway station in front so thats wonderful. Food is so nice especially when you are so tired eating rice and chinese food. I really recommend this hostel.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

We really enjoyed our recent stay at lazybones hostel, great value for money and the staff are all very helpful.

• 7th Nov 2014

Very nice! I would love to stay there again!

The location is very good and the price is attractive. The staff are so nice and helpful. I stayed for 4 nights and I highly recommended.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Lazybones hostel is one of the best hostels ive ever stayed. The staff is so friendly, espeically kaye and linda, the security guy is cool as well.

Great stuff... great people.

Hi~~thanks for your great review, hope to see you here soon again, have a nice day :)

I loved lazybones hostel. Honestly the best hostel I have ever been to. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 3rd Nov 2014

thanks for your great review, we are really glad to hear that you had a good time here, hope to see you soon here again, have a nice day :)

Great place! The staff is kind and helpfull. The dorms are very clean and the shower is the best!

Just in front of metro exit,really convenient.

• 30th Oct 2014

Hi~~thanks for your review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here, see you next time, have a good day :)

I do not hesitate to recomend Lazybones Hostel, but at this time i would like to particularly thank Carol {i hope i spelt your name right] who was so incredibly helpful when i had trouble booking a fkight from Chengdu to Kunming. Carol spent a couple of hours fixing up everything for me and so i would like to take this opportunity to thamk her again.. Carol sets the highest possible standard in helpfulness, kindness and efficiency, but i have to say that everybody i met were all most helpful.

thanks for the great review, we're really glad to hear that you had a great time here, we look forward to your next stay, have a great day:)

A good and warm staff many opportunities to discover the area and around Chengdu thanks to many Tours. Nothing to complain about. I had an amazing stay there.

• 27th Oct 2014

thanks for your good review and we are really glad to hear that you had good times in our hostel, hope to see you soon :)

Lazy bones is in a fantastic location actually a one minute walk from the subway. The staff are eager and helpful and just lovely people (they like to hang out there too)! The rooms are nice and the common area feels a lot like a groovy cafe.

• 27th Oct 2014

thanks for the great comments, we're really glad to hear you liked our hostel, we look forward to your next stay, enjoy your trip in China :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5