Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Only complaint was the wifi didn't work inside the dorm room, only out in the lobby!

• 20th Nov 2014

Bike Tour of city was excellent with Kye, really enjoyable!The panda experience tour was also very good as driver directed us to best locations at the research base and we seen loads of pandas!Location was very good as we could walk most places. Rooms slightly damp and cold, but nothing major. Overall great stay.

• 18th Nov 2014

Very nice hostel ! Well located, at 1m walk from the metro. Staff is very nice and willing to help. I was in a 4 bed room and the toilets and showers are clean and inside the room!(it's often outside and shared by everyone in hostel...). I recommend if you pass by Chengdu l

The hostel is very well located, atmosphere is nice and room/toilet were clean. Food was very good and cheap as well, we enjoyed our stay in the hostel very much, felt very comfortable.

KI always stay here when I'm, in Chengdu and I'd reccommend everyone else to do the same!!

• 15th Nov 2014

The only complaint I have is that the bathroom made our entire room smell like mildew.

• 10th Nov 2014

We really liked, location is so good cause you have a subway station in front so thats wonderful. Food is so nice especially when you are so tired eating rice and chinese food. I really recommend this hostel.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

We really enjoyed our recent stay at lazybones hostel, great value for money and the staff are all very helpful.

• 7th Nov 2014

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

The location is very good and the price is attractive. The staff are so nice and helpful. I stayed for 4 nights and I highly recommended.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Lazybones hostel is one of the best hostels ive ever stayed. The staff is so friendly, espeically kaye and linda, the security guy is cool as well.

Great stuff... great people.

Hi~~thanks for your great review, hope to see you here soon again, have a nice day :)

I loved lazybones hostel. Honestly the best hostel I have ever been to. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 3rd Nov 2014

thanks for your great review, we are really glad to hear that you had a good time here, hope to see you soon here again, have a nice day :)

Great place! The staff is kind and helpfull. The dorms are very clean and the shower is the best!

Just in front of metro exit,really convenient.

• 30th Oct 2014

Hi~~thanks for your review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here, see you next time, have a good day :)

I do not hesitate to recomend Lazybones Hostel, but at this time i would like to particularly thank Carol {i hope i spelt your name right] who was so incredibly helpful when i had trouble booking a fkight from Chengdu to Kunming. Carol spent a couple of hours fixing up everything for me and so i would like to take this opportunity to thamk her again.. Carol sets the highest possible standard in helpfulness, kindness and efficiency, but i have to say that everybody i met were all most helpful.

thanks for the great review, we're really glad to hear that you had a great time here, we look forward to your next stay, have a great day:)

A good and warm staff many opportunities to discover the area and around Chengdu thanks to many Tours. Nothing to complain about. I had an amazing stay there.

• 27th Oct 2014

thanks for your good review and we are really glad to hear that you had good times in our hostel, hope to see you soon :)

Lazy bones is in a fantastic location actually a one minute walk from the subway. The staff are eager and helpful and just lovely people (they like to hang out there too)! The rooms are nice and the common area feels a lot like a groovy cafe.

• 27th Oct 2014

thanks for the great comments, we're really glad to hear you liked our hostel, we look forward to your next stay, enjoy your trip in China :)

The staff at this hostel were all extremely helpful and spoke excellent English! They helped me look up bus times and hire a car to leshan for the day. Their restaurant recommendations were perfect and the dumpling party on friday was fun The only downside was that the bathroom was not clean at all. mixed 4 bed dorm, smell of mold was overpowering. The wallpaper was covered in mold and peeling off..terrrible smell, but just a place to sleep so not bad! awesome staff though!

• 23rd Oct 2014

we are so sorry about the room, the weather in chengdu is always quite humid, but we will try our best to think a way to sort it our to make sure your next stay will be much better, thanks for your valuable comments, have a great day :)

Really enjoyed my stay here. The communal area downstairs has a great atmosphere and good wifi. Staff couldn't have been more helpful with booking plane tickets and providing really good information about the local area. Only downside was that because the room had an en suite bathroom, the main bedroom area felt damp as not great ventilation but a small negative for a great hostel. Would definitely stay again.

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - i would imagine it is the best hostel in china. I rated security down one notch as the housekeeper opened and left open my window for the day (there were screens) making my room very easily accessible to an intruder - they even have signs up saying make sure to close your windows to help with security,.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5