Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

The staff at this hostel were all extremely helpful and spoke excellent English! They helped me look up bus times and hire a car to leshan for the day. Their restaurant recommendations were perfect and the dumpling party on friday was fun The only downside was that the bathroom was not clean at all. mixed 4 bed dorm, smell of mold was overpowering. The wallpaper was covered in mold and peeling off..terrrible smell, but just a place to sleep so not bad! awesome staff though!

• 23rd Oct 2014

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - i would imagine it is the best hostel in china. I rated security down one notch as the housekeeper opened and left open my window for the day (there were screens) making my room very easily accessible to an intruder - they even have signs up saying make sure to close your windows to help with security,.

I pretty much enjoyed my stay. Good location, close to the metro and very kind and helpful staff.

• 15th Oct 2014

Verk happy with this stay. Nice common area to meet fellow Travellers. Enjoyed the location, really easy to walk everywhere. And the BEST citymap we've received from a hostel ever. Took the panda tour which we highly recommend! Would recommend and stay here again for sure.

Handily located in the city centre,entrance of the metro is across the street.Equipments are simple but essential,all staff are very friendly including the cleaning lady and chefs,polite and nice.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • China

good location, friendly staff, good food

Fantastic hostel. Really nice rooms for a Chinese hostel, great common room and vibe, good wif, good food for the lowest prices we have seen yet at a Chinese hostel. Plus a cat. Strongly recommend.

The traffic is very convenient., and the ambience are very excellent. I'll come next time.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Mavis_Qu
  • China

I recommend the half day panda tour. The driver doesn't speak English all that much but he took us around to all the enclosures at ideal times and took all the guesswork out of the visit as we didn't need to think about where to go. We saw most things before the crowds of people arrived which was great. Definitely worth doing this tour.

It's an unforgettable trip, I had recognized many new friends and we have a good time. Thanks lazybones! I love chengdu

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • China

very convenient for transportation, just opposite of the street to subway station. there is a curtain for privacy in mixed dorm, which is quite good. Also like the plants in small garden. I met a new friend here, really impressive. In total, a good place to stay in Chengdu.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • China

We had a very enjoyable stay at Lazy bones. The staff, especially Carol, Kaye & Jennifer, were very helpful. We liked the housekeepers & kitchen ladies/chefs as well. They were all very friendly, room was clean and food tasty & good value.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Location is perfect, will visit again if back to Chengdu

Everything was great except the showers whip were constantly drained. Even then, everything was super clean.

Hi~~thanks for your great review and valuable suggestion, hope to see you again soon, have a nice day~~

Common area and food are great, bathrooms are awful and inside the rooms so cant escape them. Showers leak so water pool always on the floor making the rooms damp. Mold everywhere in the bathrooms, sink walls shower. Another person actually had mushrooms growing in thwir shower.

Great staff, great location, very cosy rooms.

Staff are lovely and super helpful, great with directions and info about the city and even scanning and printing various things free of charge just to help out. The panda tour is well worth it, food is great and the drinks go down well!

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

Loved the hostel. Excelent location, superhelpful and nice stuff. Definately do recomend.

Nice hostel. Friendly staff! We've booked the panda and big budha tour which was great!

Good location in Chengdu. Super friendly staff with a good bar and restaurant. Only complaint is the dorm rooms are super tiny with hardly any room to put luggage.

Hi~~We apology again for what happened, and your valuable feedback is always helpful. Have a nice day~

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4