Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

The location right near the metro is very convenient. The common room was really cozy and the hostel always had hot water. I also loved the curtains around the bed! My only suggestion is to change the arrival information under directions. It says that the only way to get to the hostel from the east train station is by 40RMB taxi when in reality I only spent 25RMB on a taxi and there's a subway line that would've taken me right to the hostel! I definitely would've taken the subway had I known...

Excellent place overall came back 3 times in sichuan because it was pretty nice! The only thing is the wifi in the rooms doesnt work.

Overall pretty good- nice and cozy common area! Little mouldy in the rooms, but I've definitely seen worse. Good location, great places to get food close-by and they had lots of tours provided if you're interested.

One of the top 3 hostels I've stayed at. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is highly convenient. Common area was relaxing and yet had a fun atmosphere. Laundry facilities were reasonably priced and there is plenty of space to hang up your washed clothing. Bathroom was nice and clean and hospitality staff was quiet in the AM. Would absolutely recommend and will stay here again.

Service at this hostel is 100 procent plus - excellent. Location is perfect. Food and drinks are great. One minor thing for us: the facilities are a little bit outdated.

Thanks for ur help during my travel but the hostels bed is too dirty u must clean more

Location is excellent for practicly anything you want to see. Enough restaurants and shopps in the area, but most of all I have to thank the staff, they're willing to help you with anything till the question is solved.

It was a great stay. The staff are really nice and helpful. They organized a great dumpling party so I get a chance to meet other people. The bar serves really good cocktails too. I had a great time. Definitely recommend it.

Lazybones is the best! When we arrived there was a tiny baby dog there and I was sold. As an added extra, the staff are amazing and put on a dumpling party for us (every friday) with free dumplings and free beer. The facilities are super clean, every room/dorm has an ensuite that is cleaned every day and the common room is a great place to meet people. Definitely our favourite hostel in Japan so far, and Chengdu is a nice and chilled out city. Pandas and Jellyfish bar are both must dos!

The hostel was clean and the beds were comfortable! They have a very nice bar and common area! The garden is awesome too! The staff were really helpful, friendly and gave good advice

The free internet access listed on the profile for LazyBones is dishonest. Internet is only available in the lobby. There was a WiFi connection on the 3rd floor where we stayed, but it did not work. We called the front desk and they said the door to the room had to be open for the WiFi to work. We tried that ridiculous suggestion and the WiFi still did not work. Then, the front desk people just said the owner can't get WiFi to work outside of the lobby.

A nice place with great location. The staff spoke good English and were very nice and helpful.

Nice hostel, helpful stuff, amazing garden, but the rooms are a bit too small, the upper beds are too high and the air inside the room was unbreathable... The pool table was crooked. Best breakfast even though not included in the accomodation.

nice hostel

The staff was very helpful, the location is good and our room was a bit old-fashioned but big. One shower door was missing so everything around the shower got wet. Wifi in our room didn't work, maybe because of too many routers just outside our door. They have a nice hostel-cat.

• 22nd Apr 2015

The Lazybones hostel was really really nice. All the staff were very helpful and passionate. It is might be the best hostel of china in my opinion.

fantastically helpful staff. really helpful to have good english speakers in China staff were great at sorting all other travel arrangements and trips and especially Jennifer was really helpful at sorting things on the phone when we were in other places everybody there really made out trip to China a great experience special thanks also to Kaye

Conveniently located right next to the metro, and very helpful staff. Cheap, good food.

Staff were pleasant enough on arrival. But other than that didn't see them around the place (no one in lounge at night for eg to make drinks - so only beer available, while they sat at front desk). Seemed very keen that we fill in staff evaluation forms in rooms. Had to ask a couple of times to get an answer as not all staff were knowledgeable. But then as a hostel that's fine and I'm used to it.

Awesome location! The staff were really helpful. Our room is very clean and they changed our towels each day. The only downside was the wifi connection in our room was not working very well. We had to go downstairs to get the full connection but hey it's a good way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3