Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

I loved this place and I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff are the best and really make your stay amazing just by being there! They are so helpful and the barman Kaye brought me tea when I was sick from my hangover! Cheap and delicious food and drink is available here too as well as panda tours! Perfect! I

AMAZING HOSTEL! Clean, comfortable, and very quiet. Central location, so we could walk almost anywhere, and some very helpful maps and such hung around. The staff were also all SUPER helpful, friendly and spoke very nice English! So AWESOME! And the beds were amazingly comfy...like amazingly. Would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Hi~~thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, We are looking forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice trip in China :)

close to metro station, walking distance to some attractions. Good enviroment for common area. Nice staff. Locker with lock avaliable. good value for money. Enough socket to charge my phone. Reading light avaliable. recommend everyone to stay here. Bar inside hostel. Free drinking water available. Free hair dryer available.

Hi~ thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, we look forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice day :)

Nice, clean single and double rooms in a good part of town. Easy walk to Chunxi road (big shopping center) and simple to get to the metro and most major tourist attractions. Staff were helpful in giving directions, answering questions, and setting up trips. Mixture of local and Western travelers. Slightly annoying 'world music' plays in the main room all of the time.

• 13th Feb 2015

Hi, thanks for your review, we really appreciate it, and also thanks for your suggestion, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

My most favourite hostel in China. I stayed for the third time, always satisfied. The only issue I had was with opening the door with key card which didn't work really well. And this time I stayed in the first floor. When I stayed in upper floors before, there was no wifi. I was able to catch in my room now, not sure if you finally extended the network or I was just able to catch signal from the common room, but I hope for the first!

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Had a great stay, love the electric blankets!

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Was very happy with the stay. Wifi worked, although it was sometimes slow on peak hours. There was an excellent dumpling place and a metro station right across the street.

Super super friendly, useful staff. We spoke to Lucas and Jennifer most, English was excellent, they wouldn't hesitate to phone up and inquire about trips etc. Zhang Yuan / Kaye at the bar is awesome, so friendly!! Good deals on cocktails, lovely lobby, v. social. Location perfect - subway is just across the road! Rooms really nice, cosy and inviting, and sheets changed often. Free water dispensers all about, and lots of day trips offered. Really useful map with bus routes and lots of sights!

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

Great hostel! Super easy to get to, nice rooms and a good common area with pool table. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

It´s a perfect hostel in Chengdu ! You get everything you could ask for and it´s close to a lot of Sichuan restaurants. Everyone visiting Chengdu should know, though, that the city itself does not have a lot to offer except the food and the mao statue. If you take a trip to the mountains ( which are really nice to see ), you should plan for a one-day trip.

Hi~~thanks for your great review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, look forward to seeing you again in our hostel, have a great trip in china :)

Great location and very clean!!

Great atmosphere for meeting people, food was good, shower was hot, bed had an electric pad to keep you warm. Staff was awesome and very helpful. Hallways really cluttered with bunk bed pieces and housekeeping items. Communal areas/hallways had little heat and were very cold. Overall I had a good time here.

I've travelled a lot and I think this is one of favorite hostels. Great location, staff, and all the backpacker facilities you could need. Also, the homemade sechuan food is amazing and cheap and available all day, yum!

Hi~~Thanks for your positive review, we are really glad to hear that you had a good time with us, look forward to seeing your here again soon :)

It is very well situated close to the metro and many attractions. The room was quite large and well appointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful and were knowledgeable about Tibet travel.

Hi there, thanks for the great review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, have a nice day :)

I expected to enjoy my stay after staying at Flipflop hostel a number of times. And I surely did :) I stayed in the 3-bed family room with my friends and we loved how it was so spacious and yet cozy. The beds were comfortable, and everything was in perfect working order. My friends and I had a great time hanging out in the lounge. The atmosphere was relaxed and very conducive for long chats. We also enjoyed the pizza, onion rings and century egg porridge. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Hi~~, thanks for your great review, we're really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to see you soon again, have a nice day :)

one suggestion:the stuff can introduce the whole hostel when people check in , then we can enjoy the hostel better.

Thanks for your suggestion, hope to see you soon again in our hostel, have a nice day :)

All what i needed from a hostel while traveling in chengdu fullfilled by lazybones even before arrival. Most important english speaking staff, carol, tina and linda definitely helpful. We had difficulties in communication with locals and they help me to write in mandarin what i need to say. They have a cool reataurant with wifi that also works in room. For such rate, their location unbeatable. Very near with metro (50m) and Tianfu square just 1 km away. Definitely recomended hostel.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Hi, thanks for your great review, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, look forward to seeing you again soon here :)

Good hostel in a great location. Nothing major wrong with the hostel just small things. Area around the shower didn't drain properly so lots of water in bathroom floor after a shower and toilet seat wasn't the same size at the toilet but it still was ok. Wish there was working wifi in the rooms but other than that can't complain! Food was good and the atmosphere was good too.

My friends and I had a great stay! The place is awesome with games, a pool table, and a great hang out place! I would definitely recommend.

Perfect location - especially being straight opposite the Zhongshuijiao restaurant! - friendly staff, and really comfortable rooms. Everything you need is provided. Only negative comments are that the wifi is really bad, even in the bar/dining area, and the drains smell... bathroom was quite dirty.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4