Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

My staying in Chengdu Lazybones hostel was very nice. I have to say thank you to the staff members who were willing to help me with lots of informations how to visit the touristic spots by myself. Thank you Diana and Lee. Especially have to say thank you to Lee who helped me a lot to solve the accomodation problems I had due to the cancelled train to Zhangjiajie. I enjoyed my time in Chengdu and at your hostel.

This was a solid hostel. the staff, with shout outs to Lee and Kale, was great. I took a great cooking class there and the staff was great in getting me the cheapest and most efficiently to sights and around the city.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lazybones. It was a lovely, welcoming and warm environment in a great location. The staff were wonderful and so helpful. No complaints whatsoever.

Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

I stayed in the 8 bed dorm and had a great rest there. I didn't expect the bathroom to be inside the bedroom, which is particular for a hostel, and very convenient.

My stay at Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel was great. The hostel and its location were both excellent. The staff were also very helpful. I showed up after midnight because of a delayed flight and they were in reception happy to help me. They helped me organise a tour to the Panda breeding centre and to see the Giant Buddha at Leshan. Also, they helped me top up my phone when I couldn’t get my local SIM card to work. I would happily stay there again if I’m ever in Chengdu.

Great common room with a lounge atmosphere - loved the bar! Only had a weekend there but Lazybones was the perfect way to relax after sightseeing. Loved the Sichuan cooking class and the panda tours too.

Amazing hostel! Lazybones is the perfect place to stay when visiting Chengdu. It is super easy to get there by public transport. The staff is super friendly, helpful and speaks perfect English. they offer various tours to make the most of your trip. But they also help you when you'd like to explore thing by yourself. The common area is very nice, with a great bar, a cool place to meet fellow travelers. Also perfect rooms and conditions, perfect hostel!

Awesome hostel. Great vibe, nice staff and small 4 person dorm rooms with comfy beds. Location was amazing, right in front of the subway, and only a block away from Chen's Mapo DouFu, the best Sichuan restaurant in the city :)

The location right near the metro is very convenient. The common room was really cozy and the hostel always had hot water. I also loved the curtains around the bed! My only suggestion is to change the arrival information under directions. It says that the only way to get to the hostel from the east train station is by 40RMB taxi when in reality I only spent 25RMB on a taxi and there's a subway line that would've taken me right to the hostel! I definitely would've taken the subway had I known...

Excellent place overall came back 3 times in sichuan because it was pretty nice! The only thing is the wifi in the rooms doesnt work.

Overall pretty good- nice and cozy common area! Little mouldy in the rooms, but I've definitely seen worse. Good location, great places to get food close-by and they had lots of tours provided if you're interested.

One of the top 3 hostels I've stayed at. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is highly convenient. Common area was relaxing and yet had a fun atmosphere. Laundry facilities were reasonably priced and there is plenty of space to hang up your washed clothing. Bathroom was nice and clean and hospitality staff was quiet in the AM. Would absolutely recommend and will stay here again.

Service at this hostel is 100 procent plus - excellent. Location is perfect. Food and drinks are great. One minor thing for us: the facilities are a little bit outdated.

Thanks for ur help during my travel but the hostels bed is too dirty u must clean more

Location is excellent for practicly anything you want to see. Enough restaurants and shopps in the area, but most of all I have to thank the staff, they're willing to help you with anything till the question is solved.

It was a great stay. The staff are really nice and helpful. They organized a great dumpling party so I get a chance to meet other people. The bar serves really good cocktails too. I had a great time. Definitely recommend it.

Lazybones is the best! When we arrived there was a tiny baby dog there and I was sold. As an added extra, the staff are amazing and put on a dumpling party for us (every friday) with free dumplings and free beer. The facilities are super clean, every room/dorm has an ensuite that is cleaned every day and the common room is a great place to meet people. Definitely our favourite hostel in Japan so far, and Chengdu is a nice and chilled out city. Pandas and Jellyfish bar are both must dos!

The hostel was clean and the beds were comfortable! They have a very nice bar and common area! The garden is awesome too! The staff were really helpful, friendly and gave good advice

The free internet access listed on the profile for LazyBones is dishonest. Internet is only available in the lobby. There was a WiFi connection on the 3rd floor where we stayed, but it did not work. We called the front desk and they said the door to the room had to be open for the WiFi to work. We tried that ridiculous suggestion and the WiFi still did not work. Then, the front desk people just said the owner can't get WiFi to work outside of the lobby.

A nice place with great location. The staff spoke good English and were very nice and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3