Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

My room is nearly the kitchen when they are cooking the smell and smoke is coming to my room.

We apology again for what happened, and your valuable feedback is always helpful. Have a nice day.

Good communal area, with pool table and table tennis . Food is cheap and we attended the free hot pot party which was great fun. Rooms are standard, but good value for money. Excellent location, opposite the metro station.

Excellent location, nice staff, variety activities

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Thailand

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

the best hostel in china, very clean, good food and also cheap, stuff wonderful and friendly, i totally suggest it.

I enjoyed my stay at te hostel, and if coming back to Chengdu will probably stay here again. However, I do not appreciate bing asked to leave a 100% review when checking out. I feel this is inappropriate and defeats te entire point of reviewing.

Hi, really glad to seeing your review, we will do our best to make us better.Hope you come again, by the way, have a good journey:)

Great to place to stay - the staff were very friendly and resourceful! Also, great showers!

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, if you have some suggestion or some advise, please write to us, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

one of the best hostel in chengdu i have stayed. close to subway station, clean, good atmosphere, staffs are great , neil is attentive and helpful, so as other front line staffs. Strongly recommended to all .

Great place common room was always buzzing. My room was clean. not problems at all.

Lazybones is the best hostel I have stayed at in China (and that's saying a lot)! The staff is incredibly warm and helpful. They offer great tour deals and have a great common room, which leads to great times meeting new local and foreign faces. The location couldn't be better- next to metro and bus stations- and great for walking to Wenshu, Wide&Narrow, People's Park. I would go back to Chengdu just to stay at Lazybones :)

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)Hope you next time here and stay with us:)

前台很热情,旅舍的阿姨都很友善,比起后一天去的蒸汽旅舍卫生很多

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

Hostel offers many tours and airport pick up service. They recommend their own services but should also provide more general information.

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay at our hostel, we really appreciate that If you can give us some suggestion, and then we'll go to find out the problem and improve the service accordingly.

Absolutely loved my stay! The staff was incredibly helpful with helping us book our trips - we did the Panda tour (half day) and very much enjoyed it. The lounge is one of the best I've seen with plenty of comfortable seating and a pool table. If you're a breakfast person, their kitchen is great, too. Overall, definitely recommend!

The room was very nice except the peeling wall paper and mold spots on the wall from the air conditioner but those would be easy fixes. Overall, very nice, staff were great.

Stayed four days and was extremely happy with the place Chengdu is a very laid back city and the hostel reflected that pace of life. Metro is just a minute away and the staff were most helpful with places to go and things to do in the city. Place was clean and the common room had a very pleasant vibe. Will most certainly return on my next visit . Great experience all around.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Vivian and Laura rock! Good beds with enough sockets and private curtain. clean toilet. Near Chunxi Road so you don't spend much in transportation. Fundamentally a nice place to stay if you are passing through Chengdu!

Great location, great vibe, clean room and cheap beer. What else would you need? Thanks for the staff team who went beyond my expectations to help and arrange me to visit Emei mount and Jiuzaikou country park. That's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed!

The common area is amazing! The vibe is great and it's nice and comfy. The rooftop isn't good at all but it doesn't matter as you can stay downstairs. The bathrooms are fairly dirty and have mould in the shower. The beds are good. Laundry service is expensive. The Jiuzhaigou tour through the hostel is apparently ¥300 dearer than it should be so it'd be worthwhile researching tours before going through them. Nice book selection. Delicious hostel food! And reasonably priced! Will stay here again

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay at our hostel, we'll go to find out the problem and improve the service accordingly.Welcome you next time here and stay with us:)

friendly and helpful staff.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

friendly and wonderful hostel, thank you

• 9th Sep 2015
  • China

The hostel is clean and there is a great atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful . There was a confusion with the trip in Jiuzhaigou I booked before coming in the hostel, but that was not a big deal. I really enjoy my stay in Chengdu, hope I had more time to do more. =)

• 3rd Sep 2015