Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Excellent service. Very friendly and professional staff who were ready to help at any time.

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey :)

I only stayed one night but I really enjoyed it. Free drinks and clean bedroom! Lovely place!! Also, staffs are nice. One of the staffs even got a taxi for me and my mom. Thx! Lovely place! Hopely visit there again :)

• 15th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

You are an awesome hotel. I wouldn't change anything. Keep up the good work! :)

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Lazybones was a great stay. Good social area, good food, locatio etc etc.. I woudl recommend this place anytime. But the best thing by far was the staff, Shelley ad Jane are simply OUTSTANDING in heir srvice and re a joy to hang around with. Always smiling and willing to help, even with not classical issues... I decided to travel light from chengdu to Kunming (via Litang/Shangrila) and in 5 min they had a way to ship my big backpack traight to Kunming. Everything went smooth...

It was really nice for me to have chance for staying in Lazybones Hostel Chengdu. The location of this hostel is in nearby subway station, also we can reach the central downtown by walk from the hostel. When I did it, I just took 15 minutes walking. The staffs are very nice, easy going and helpful. I took single private room. The facility in the room is quite excellent with cheap price. The internet connection is also excellent.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

Great hostel

Loved my time at the lazybones, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, good central location right next to the subway station, clean nice rooms and good price. Was only going to stay in chengdu for 4 nights, stayed 1 month after meeting a lot of new friends at the hostel and Chengdu in general, highly recommend the lazybones (and dont forget to try the hotpot!). Thank you to all the great staff such as Shelly, Kaye, Cooper, Jenny, Renay and the rest, see you all soon when im next back!

• 26th Nov 2013

I felt the staff lacked the warmth mostly I saw in people of Chengdu. Seemed their arranged trips are costlier. Although we noticed few absurd things there, I think we should have brought it to the staff's notice first, before posting it here, so I am not listing them here.

Lazybones was conveniently located next to a metro stop, so arriving from train station. Room was clean and comfortable. Hairdryers available. Free hot pot dinner with the purchase of a cocktail at their bar the night we were there.

easy going people. helpful. 10m from metro. organized activities. 2nd stay.

Really well located,the entrance of the metro is opposite the hotel.I really like this hostel Staff were friendly and helpful.I reccomend this place.

Great facilities and great people. Very helpful and friendly crew. I spoke to a few other people that had stayed at other Chengdu hostels and they were really happy with Lazybones.

• 7th Nov 2013

The staff here are absolutely amazing, very helpful, welcoming and cheerful! The rooms were clean with good beds and pillows and a great shower that's an actual shower with partition! The central lounging area is great with bar, restaurant ( good food!), pool table and an overall good vibe to it. Wifi is good. They also do tours and have activities planned on certain days/ nights of the week. Loved this place!!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • hchamney9031

Bestest ever Great hostel with the most friendliest staff of all off the places we stayed in our Chinese travels Common room had great atmosphere, very conducive to meeting travellers Arranged tours (Panda tour), great value and early enough to see the panda's active and miss majority of the tour groups Sal says mention the cute cats and great cocktails We stayed twice

1 2 3 Next » last »