Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Great place

I loved this place and I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff are the best and really make your stay amazing just by being there! They are so helpful and the barman Kaye brought me tea when I was sick from my hangover! Cheap and delicious food and drink is available here too as well as panda tours! Perfect! I

Hi, Elicia, thanks for your great review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to see you soon again :)

AMAZING HOSTEL! Clean, comfortable, and very quiet. Central location, so we could walk almost anywhere, and some very helpful maps and such hung around. The staff were also all SUPER helpful, friendly and spoke very nice English! So AWESOME! And the beds were amazingly comfy...like amazingly. Would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Hi~~thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, We are looking forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice trip in China :)

close to metro station, walking distance to some attractions. Good enviroment for common area. Nice staff. Locker with lock avaliable. good value for money. Enough socket to charge my phone. Reading light avaliable. recommend everyone to stay here. Bar inside hostel. Free drinking water available. Free hair dryer available.

Hi~ thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it, we look forward to seeing you again soon in our hostel, have a nice day :)

Nice, clean single and double rooms in a good part of town. Easy walk to Chunxi road (big shopping center) and simple to get to the metro and most major tourist attractions. Staff were helpful in giving directions, answering questions, and setting up trips. Mixture of local and Western travelers. Slightly annoying 'world music' plays in the main room all of the time.

• 13th Feb 2015

Hi, thanks for your review, we really appreciate it, and also thanks for your suggestion, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Everything about this hostel was great (the location, staff, atmosphere, etc), I had a great time and would stay here again!

Traveled around China for 3 weeks and Lazy Bones was by far the best hostel we stayed at. Staff were always ready to go the extra mile to help you out and the atmosphere in bar area was chilled and friendly. Food was delicious, offering Chinese and Western food as well as a wide range of drinks and cocktails. The location is perfect, in the heart of Chengdu with the subway literally opposite the hostel. Couldn't recommend more!

Hi Sophie, thanks for your great review and we are so glad that you liked it here, hope to see you soon again :)

My most favourite hostel in China. I stayed for the third time, always satisfied. The only issue I had was with opening the door with key card which didn't work really well. And this time I stayed in the first floor. When I stayed in upper floors before, there was no wifi. I was able to catch in my room now, not sure if you finally extended the network or I was just able to catch signal from the common room, but I hope for the first!

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

1 2 3 Next » last »