Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

The hostel is clean and there is a great atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful . There was a confusion with the trip in Jiuzhaigou I booked before coming in the hostel, but that was not a big deal. I really enjoy my stay in Chengdu, hope I had more time to do more. =)

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Yann_D

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

Amazing atmosphere. Great common area and strong wifi throughout building. Would not recommend booking tours through the hostel. We did a 3-day Huanglong/Jiuzhaigou tour and were on a Chinese tour bus shipped from shopping place to mattress factory and other shopping places for the entire third day of the tour. Hostel itself was wonderful. Common area closes at 1 AM.

Very chill hostel. Good atmosphere. Offers many tours (y). Staff always willing to help.

The staff was very helping when it came to arranging our tours and visits. The common room is comfortable and nice, but it would be more appealing with fans or AC.

Very friendly staff and relaxed communal area. Roms could do with some updates, especially the bathroom. I slept in an 8-bed dorm and the bathroom was constantly flooded. Also the shower doors were quite nasty so you didnt want to get too close. Overall a pleasant stay though with very helpful and good English speaking staff!

Everything here was wonderful! Friendly and super helpful staff who helped with any and all questions. Nice and chill common areas. Food options in the hostel were cheap, delicious, and quick. I stayed in a two person room which felt more like a hotel than a hostel (which was great!). Good showers with hot water. Everything was clean. The tours were easy to book and enjoyable. Free dumpling party and cooking class were amazing additions to our trip! Good location, too. No complaints!

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

Overall Lazybones was a good place to stay. It's not a party hostel and there were quite a lot of families with children. That being said it was easy to meet people and the common area has a really chilled out atmosphere. Don't bother with the airport pick up service, my driver never turned up and then when I called the hostel they told me they would call me back but never did, essentially leaving me stranded when no taxis would take me. They apologised and said their system was updating.

run by the same crew as Mix Hostel, this has heaps of great, similar features. From the uber helpful staff, to the sweet common area and good location.

1 2 3 Next » last »