Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Located right next to a subway this hostel is great for getting around the city. There are a number of good places to eat around the area with an excellent snack/breakfast place across the street. The bathrooms are clean, but the shower has weak water pressure. The beds in the dorms were also very shaky. The staff are friendly and can help arrange a number of day trips. The prices for food and beer are expensive though. Also you have to pay to use the computers.

thanks for your review, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay at our hostel, we'll go to find out the problem and improve the service accordingly:)

I gave the full score because the staff work at front desk were all awesome! I liked the warm traveler's lounge area, very sociable, I loved playing pool table with hostel staff, they were actually pretty good! Room is very big, air-con works well and there is even an electric blanket under my bed sheet to double secure a warm sleep! Thanks for the hospitality, if I would return back to Chengdu, I would definitely stay with you guys again! Happy Chinese New Year!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • China

Hi~~Thanks for your great review to our hostel, we are so glad you had a great time here., hope to see you again soon, have a nice day :)

Fantastic place!!! Location, atmosphere, food... I'd recommend it to anyone. The staff is great, but the guy at the tour desk has a genuine customer service. He will do his upmost to guarante your needs are satisfied. I really appreciated.

I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm for 2 nights and a private room for the remaining night. The dorm was spacious and the curtain meant privacy was easy.. The room was cleaned and it was clear the hostel employed plenty of house keepers to keep the place looking good. The staff were friendly and knowledge and very helpful when i wanted to change my room because of a friend joining me. An excellent hostel 10/10. Also, Rainie and Shelly are very cute ;-)

• 4th Feb 2014

Thanks for your great review, we are so glad you had a great time in our hostel, looking forward to having you to stay with us soon, have a nice trip in china :)

Place is on really good location, everything is in walking distance. That said its very convenient to explore city. Bed was comfortable, i didn't have any problem sleeping and waking up rested after long walks. Food was good. Staff very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Serbia

thanks for your great review, we are so glad to hear that you had a great time in our hostel, hope to see you again soon, have a great time in China :)

Good hostel in Chengdu, near a street with lots going on, opposite the metro and the packages they offer are excellent. I highly recommend the SiChuan opera.

Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »