Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Strategic location. Comfortable room.had a pleasant stay here!

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Lovely staff and the room had everything I needed and was clean. The tour to the Panda research centre was good value for money too and you have plenty of time to look at at things. Overall a great hostel :) only downside is to be aware that the wifi only works in some rooms and the lobby.

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, we will go and check the wifi problem, hope you will have better experience in our hostel next time, have a great day :)

Overall a fine hostel. Not remarkable in terms of cleanliness. The shower in particular was a little alarming as the squatting toilet was beside the showers...thus every time I showered, I worried about falling into the toilet. The kitties and doggy at the hostel were super cute but felt they could be better taken care of. There were many facilities available for entertainment ie pool table etc, but the atmosphere was not really sociable.

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience during your stay at our hostel, we'll go to find out the problem and improve the service accordingly. Have a nice day :)

Great staff! Apparently some of them are specialized in things like planning trips, and they are really good at it. The only downside is that they don't have English-speaking guides so, apart from the panda tour, we decided to travel to Leshan and Emeishan on our own. They provided good directions, but they didn't warn us about the fact that the last bus to go up Mount Emei departs at 16:00, so that was a lost afternoon.

Very nice environment with super friendly staff......You could spend the whole night in the bar and have great fun with other friends from all over the world.......

Well located nice clean quiet hostel. Staff were helpful when asked. Although if you're looking to meet a backpacker crowd here you might be dissapointed.

I have been to many hostels and hotels... and this is one of the better ones. Very clean, convenient, and a great price with many activities to participate in. Side note: if you want see the opera performance, make sure that you contact the hotel early (I was told 3 month in advance to arrange it).

Hi~~Thanks for your great review, we really appreciated it. By the way, you don't need to arrange the Sichuan opera 3 months ago, normally, you can book it with us 1 or 2 days in advance, thanks :) Have a nice day~

Excellent service and staff were more than willing to assist with any questions. Given some tours require a minimum no. to go, would be good given they have 3 hostels which are linked if they could pool tours together, as I missed seeing on of my attractions as the tour wasn't running at my hostel on day I wanted to go due to lack of numbers. Possibly there may have been people at other 2 hostels in same situation which then would be made minimum people.

• 5th Apr 2014

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

The staff were brilliant, very kind and helpful, and the whole atmosphere was very relaxing and inviting. Maybe the only negative was I wish the lockers would be big enough to fit my backpack, but that's a very small complaint

• 3rd Apr 2014

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »