Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

Excellent service and staff were more than willing to assist with any questions. Given some tours require a minimum no. to go, would be good given they have 3 hostels which are linked if they could pool tours together, as I missed seeing on of my attractions as the tour wasn't running at my hostel on day I wanted to go due to lack of numbers. Possibly there may have been people at other 2 hostels in same situation which then would be made minimum people.

• 5th Apr 2014

Hi~Really appreciate for your precious time to write us the review, we are so glad that you had a good experience with us, hope to meet you in near future! Great trip :)

The staff were brilliant, very kind and helpful, and the whole atmosphere was very relaxing and inviting. Maybe the only negative was I wish the lockers would be big enough to fit my backpack, but that's a very small complaint

• 3rd Apr 2014

Hi~Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We hope to have you stay with us again in near future. Wish you a great journey:)

I loved this place! We were so sick of being i China and just had to stay here for 3 days before leaving for another hostel in Chengdu (pre-booked), and we should just have stayed here! They made our days really good! Thank you!

This is an awesome place to stay. Location is perfect: 1 min to the subway, 10-15 mins to the center of the city, 15-20 mins to the commercial street, 20-25 mins to the people's park. The recreation area is great too, bar, wi-fi and what's more important - atmosphere! Thanks to the staff - they are helpful and always positive. Special thanks to the intern lady (do not remember her name) - she was the most cheerfully, always smiling, and easily handled everything (manager should prize her).

Hi~Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day :)

Excellent hostel, wonderful staff especially Reine! Only quibble was that all the lockers in my room were full, so slight security issue, but no big deal. Would definitely return, the ensuite bathrooms in the 4 bed dorms are great.

Hi Duncan, thanks for your good review, we are so glad you had a good time with us and much appreicated for your suggestion, have a nice day :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »