Chengdu Lazybones Backpacker Boutique Hostel Reviews

16#, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China

This is on of the best hostels I have stayed at in China! The staff here were always so friendly and helpful, they helped me book all of my trips and made some great recommendations on places to go and things to do. A special thanks to Vivian and Kaye. Vivian was so helpful throughout my trip! She even personally helped me to top up my mobile phone and took me shopping to find some products i was needing. Kaye is one of the best people you will meet. He really knows his stuff about Chengdu!!!

thanks for your great review, hope you will enjoy your time in China( shanghai), have a great day :) --- Kaye

I have stayed a total of 8 days here. The staff were great and helpful plus some of them will never forget to greet you with their sweet smile! The location is very near to Luo Ma Shi Metro Station which is so convenient. As for the cleanliness part, bed sheet is not being changed or arrange as per hostel services in China i guess.

Hello, thanks for your good review, we hope you have a great trip :)

Hope they can provide more hair dryers. There is only one puclic one and can't be used after 23:00. Need to borrow from front desk then, but always lent out. Also better if they can sell stamps since post office not that easy to find and closes too early. Finally I can't send my postcards.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • China

Really enjoyed our stay! Would come back again and will recommend to friends.

• 29th Jun 2014

This hostel is the best one i've ever stayed, will stay again, thanks!

• 28th Jun 2014