Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers

9.3
Superb 1916 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2017

Great experience! I really enjoyed my stay there. The atmosphere is really nice, everyone speaks to each other. The receptionists are really nice and speak good English. I will like to highlight the help of John at reception. I arrived at 2 am and he was really helpful. He spend time explaining all the activities I could do and make me feel safe as it was my first time ever in China. He is a great employee, always smiling and trying to do his best to help you eveytime.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
12th Sep 2017

Really helpful staff with great English! The rooms are not spacious but absolutely sufficient. All the facilities including WiFi are the way they should be. I'd say the only suggestion would be to put some anti-slip matts around shower and sink areas as It gets wet and i slipped a few times on way in and out. I would strongly suggest booking this hostel if you aren't sure where to stay!

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Sep 2017

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in whilst being in China! The staff are so friendly and helpful! Bedrooms, showers, toilets and common area all clean and tidy. Location is very close to shops, restaurants and subway so very well placed. Food is very good and well priced. The beer is also very cheap and COLD. Great stay and would highly recommend!

6th Sep 2017

I've done a respectable amount of traveling over the past few years and I can see with complete confidence that this is the best hostel I've stayed at so far. As a solo traveler, the events held here helped me make some excellent friends without being overbearing or awkward. As a vegetarian, I always had a tasty filling meal near at hand. As a budget traveler, everything was a great price. And the hostel also served as an excellent travel company. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

This hostel was amazing! The location was great and the hostel provided everyone with a map of the area with locations of fabulous local food. the wifi also worked very well If I could give the staff an 11/10 rating I would, they went above and beyond! Every staff member I met was kind, helpful, and spoke fantastic English. Thank you John, May, Jesse, Mark, and Helena for helping me track down my missing backpack from the airline and translating for my boyfriend to contact his family in China.

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Sep 2017

Very relaxed vibe here with good facilities. Food was nice and reasonable. Location was good, closer to metro and buddhist temple. Can't say enough how great the staff are here. (Unfortunately we had money stolen when we left a wallet in their toilets, the staff took a long time to go through cctv but were very helpful in dealing with the police and the suspected other hostelgoers). Would highly recommend to others!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

Amazingly friendly staff, who have brilliant English for any of you anglophones out there! Great prices, great rooms, great wifi, quirky decor, just all really nice, would defo recommend! Easy to get a taxi to and from too :) Oh and lovey fluffy cat!

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2017
8.0

Considering we were here for over a week we really felt like the staff went over and above what we expected. We had lots of questions about nearby facilities, day trips and train tickets and they really helped us out, especially Helena, Sherry and John! The hostel itself is only a short walk to a main metro station (Wenshu Monastry) and had great facilities like quick wifi connection, lots of showers and good food. The tour were also well worth it with great local guides.

• China, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

It was such a good experience. We had free hotpot party and dumplings party. All the staffs are really friendly and helpful. We really loved it.

29th Aug 2017

Extremely helpful staff with clean facilities in an amazing location! Great value for anyone looking to explore Chengdu and the surrounding area.

×