Superb 1,714 Total Reviews
Superb 1,714 Total Reviews
Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers Located at #23 Xing Hui Xi Lu Rd., , Chengdu.
China
Chengdu Sichuan 610081 #23 Xing Hui Xi Lu Rd.
91% 1714
30.6787696 104.0740978
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
6.6

Hostel is ok but nithing very special. I expected a bit more. The staff tries to do their best and help but dont manage always. Dorm i was staying was pretty small. Wouldnt recommend to eat in the hostel. Location is pretty good. There are buses around.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

We stayed at Mix on three occasions and each time we were very happy with our time there. The staff are all very friendly, speak good English and are very welcoming. The atmosphere is very relaxed and staff are also helpful when you are organising your trips. It is a real hostel feeling and we cannot fault it. May (staff member) is especially nice :)

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Staff was beyond friendly and always willing to help - probably asked them 30 different questions and they'd give us a new map and draw on it for us. Cleaning staff was constantly working and bathrooms were always spotless with signs to let them know if it wasn't. Each bed has individual curtains and chargers with lights. At check out the staff even asked for suggestions to make it better. Great location and highly recommended.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Only complaint is that it was very cramped and the place could have been kept more tidy. The showers weren't the cleanest (garbage in the shower overflowing) and the dorm room itself there was barely any space for my backpack I had to keep it on my bed. However, the pros are that the staff is AWESOME - they wrote things out for me in Chinese to take around the city with me and helped me make phone calls for my data plan. They try to remember everyone's name which is so nice as well!

• Poland, Couple, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

If you're looking for a small green oasis in the middle of the city right in the centre then this is the place to stay. Definitely our best hostel in China so far, lovely rooms, friendly staff always ready to help. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

This is how hostels should be done. Staff created a great atmosphere and the support staff were always keeping it clean. Convenient enough location and problems were fixed straight away. Travel support was free and comprehensive.

• China, Couple, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Staff are extremely helpful and friendly at the hostel. The atmosphere was also great for making friends. Excellent experience!

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a choice of toilet types, which I appreciated. Everything felt clean and well managed. They provided lots of clotheslines and hangers to dry clothes, which is great since you won't find drying machines in China. The area was convenient, with a supermarket two minutes away and a subway stop ten minutes away. I tried to think of any issues I had with Chengdu Mix, and the only one was that the lamps over the sinks were hung too low.

14th Jun 2016

I absolutely LOVED mix hostel! Certainly my favorite hostel in I have ever stayed at! The staff is great-- they helped us to find a way to all the places we wanted to go! Not only were the facilities clean, but the atmosphere was so great! Good vibes!

11th Jun 2016

Mix Hostel is the best hostel I've stayed at in China after 2 years of living/traveling here on a budget. It's affordable, the facilities are great, and they have a lot of events available. The staff is really helpful and made our trip much easier!