Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers

Superb 1824 Total Reviews
Superb 1824 Total Reviews

20th May 2017

Excellent hostel. I had a great time.

• England, Male, 25-30
8th May 2017

The staff were very helpful and friendly, when I had lost my passport they helped me to find it. The location was good and the hostel was very easy to find. Their breakfast deals were cheap and the portion sizes were big. If I go back to Chengdu I will stay here again.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
6th May 2017

Perfect! The staff was very welcoming and helped us book a car for airport transfer; the rooms are great and everything was clean. When we arrived, we were given a map of the district we were in with a recommended walking tour for typical foods - really nicely done and very helpful! The hostel can also arrange for trips to the main attractions in the area and tibet. Would go back here if I go back to Chengdu!

5th May 2017

The staff are so helpful and they put on free events so people can meet. It's close to a bus stop which makes getting around cheaply very easy. The food, the showers and beds are all really good. They helped me print some forms and photos and didnt charge for it which is nice in a hostel. Would definitely stay again!

• China, Female, 31-40
4th May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The cat is too cute! It's clean and convenient. I will definitely stay in Mix Hostel next time I go to Chengdu.

28th Apr 2017

This hostel is one of the nicer hostels I've stayed in while in China. The wifi isn't great, but the place is really clean and has a nice vibe. I would definitely suggest checking this place out.

24th Apr 2017

This was my favorite hostel out of all of three I stayed at in china. The staff were great. I highly recommend the cook class. Ocean and Winter, the guides, were great. Really fun place and they offer free and low cost activities. Would stay again. (Also their restaurant menu is slightly cheaper than their sister Hostel's down the street ;))

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Very helpful staff, great food, really relaxed environment.

• Singapore, Female, 41+
10th Apr 2017
6.6

the room is quite small...having a huge bed and not much room to move....considered quite cheap n value for money...

Thanks for your review and feel sorry that you haven't had a good experience here. we still hope you stay here next time. Thanks for your reminder as well. you could have a look before checking next time, we insist to give our respectable guests best experience during staying at our hostel From receptionist of Mix hostel

7th Apr 2017

Amazing hostel , amazing staff with good english skills. Just one problem , the wifi is realy bad , very slow , somwtimes doesn't work at all ...