Chengdu Mix Hostel Backpackers Reviews

#23 Xing Hui Xi Lu Rd., Chengdu, China

I really enjoyed the stay in that hostel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean and big enough. I also did the panda tour of the hostel and everything worked out good. would just be nice if the driver could speak more english. But as you can see a video there you get enough information and the driver know the good spots to see the pandas. There is free breakfast which is actually just 2 toasts and tea/coffee but for the price per night that is definitely okay i think.

Shared bathrooms for all the rooms, but our room was very clean and comfortable! Staff are very friendly!

Though I've stayed there just for one day, the whole impression is very good: friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere and tons of free activities throughout the week to meet people ! "Plus" compared to other hostels in China: - The BEST city map ever made by a hostel, really helpful when wandering in Chengdu - Simple but free breakfast - Private curtains in dorm which is appreciable

Overall very good value for money, nice environment, very friendly & helpful staff. Location wise about 5 minutes walk to Wenshu Monastery Metro Stn & to Renmin Road North Metro Stn.

This is the only hostel I've stayed in Cheng Du. I arrived this little cozy hostel at around 10pm on Christmas eve, 2014. The party was just over and people were still having fun. I spent 4 nights with this hostel in total. Overall, I had a great time here. The staff were excellent. They are extremely friendly and helpful. I would also like to express my gratitude to Marry, Hinena, Kevin, and sister Wang from the kitchen, as well as others I couldn't mention here. You guys are awesome.

We stayed at both Mix Hostel and Flip Flop. Overall both hostels are fantastic and a great choice,but I personally preferred Mix hostel. Mix Hostel is located a little North of the fun, but has good subway access and if you like walking it's not a problem. The place is got a great relaxing atmosphere, clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff super friendly. For more information and pics about Sichuan: http://www.freeradicalsinchina.com/2015/01/christmas-at-zoo.html

Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! we hope to see you again in the future,Have a nice day :)

It's been around for a while so it's probably a little more wear-and-tear but oh my! The staff, feeling and cosyness is unbeatable. Had some of my best days in china here :) if im going back to chengdu this is where I'm staying.

Was there early morning with a flight to depart China heading to Malaysia the same day night. The management was courteous enough to allow me to use there facilities for the short time and also arrange the panda half day tour at last minute notice. Hostel was clean and pleasant with a very helpful, friendly staff. I'd surely visit you guys again.

Dear Rajashekar Rao Bandari, Thanks for the high praise from you, and we are also very glad to stay with you, hope we can stay with you soon, and wish you a nice trip:). ~ From Mix hostel Team

Staff are very helpful, food is really good. Good place to meet other backpackers

The staff are very pleasant and incredibly helpful. The hostel's location is a little far from people's square but it is easy to catch a bus or walk if you don't mind the exercise. Overall, great experience

Love the atmosphere here! Was great staying with the friendly staff and thank you to the aunties that helped to clean up our room!

Really glad to know that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again soon,Have a nice day and welcome back :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »