Chengdu Traffic Inn (Hostel) Reviews

#6 Lin Jiang Zhong Lu, Jing Jiang Districtu, Chengdu, China

After travelling China for 5 months, TrafficINN has been the only hostel worth giving a review. The English speaking staff here are so helpful and energetic - any tours or day trips are taken care of by the staff and transportation and pickups are all from the front door! I was treated very well at this hostel and some nights I preferred to just stay here and lounge around with the staff and play a few friendly games of pool!

• 11th Apr 2014

This really is an amazing place, very conveniently located right next to one of Chengdu's long-distance bus stations and close to a subway exit. All the staff are super friendly and speak very good English. They're both helpful and really fun to hang with. To top it off they serve great breakfast/lunch/dinner at a reasonable price. I'd definetly stay here again.

Great hostel to meet people, only bad thing is slightly out of the way but handy if you're catching the train North chengdu station.

The floor was dirty.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Thailand
  • Couple, 41+

All good, very convenient next to the long distance bus station!

Amazing hostel.....perfect location, right in the heart of the city, by the side of the river. Very welcoming and kind, helpful staff. Would certainly recommend the hostel to others. I will be back one day!

• 10th Mar 2014

The staff at Traffic Inn are great! They are very helpful, courteous, knowledgable, and friendly. They will go out of their way to welcome you to Chengdu, and help you plan anything you would like to do during your stay here. Not only are they very friendly and helpful, but the majority of them speak phenomenal English, which is very handy for those who do not speak Mandarin. Besides the staff, the facilities are nice, clean, and comfortable. The best hostel I have been in here in China.

• 7th Mar 2014

We only stayed for one night as we were visiting friends. We thought it was great value for money and a very nice place to stay. The staff we lovely and rooms very clean with hot and cold air-con with extra bedding for when you got cold. The food was good in the restaurant, serving Chinese and western dishes. It really enjoyed our stay!

• 21st Feb 2014

Girls at the reception were really friendly, they always tried to help us. Rooms were ok, we had a defect shower but they immediately offered us a new room. As it is located next to Xinnanmen bus station, location is perfect for daytrips to EmeiShan, LeShan or Panda Station.

The staff is wonderful, always willing to help, I am very thankful to them!

Very friendly staff, room was clean, but bathroom was a little bit dirty and there was mildew in the shower.

Staff had good English speaking skills and were helpful with planning your day. Good location too; close to buses and the bar street. I would stay here again.

Everything is average. We chose to stay in standard room shared bathroom. Bathroom is outside the building so we need to run facing freaking cold weather to take a shower and run back. Inside the room is freaking cold they only provide us electric blanket which is not really helpful in the winter time. Location is good just 1 minute walking to Xinnanmen bus station.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

really good location, close to the biggest bus station of Chengdu. staff do is best to help you 24/24 and the have a good English.

Everything is perfect.great staff and excellent location,next to bus station,Esay go to Leshan Buddha and jiuzhaigou.but still in the city center,just walk 10mins to chunxi street.

Great Hostel, directly next to the busstation!We stayed there for two nights and it was awesome. The staff speaks perfect English...

This hostel was the best hostel I have stayed at. I have traveled to 29 countries, China being my 29th country, so I have stayed at many hostels. Traffic Inn Hostel in Chengdu was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. My room was clean and my bed very comfortable. The reception spoke great English, were very friendly and helped me with restaurant recommendations and with booking tours. Thanks so much Traffic Inn Hostel. You guys were great and I will visit again.

• 28th Nov 2013

It's quiet good and near the Xinnanmen Bus station. Easy to get to Jiuzhaigou and other place around Sichuan

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Vietnam

My friend ended up staying in the dorm bed room in the hostel instead of me. He said he really liked it there . we checked in a private room which is really nice too . very nice hostel , staff have been always so much fun to talk to and so helpful ! Great location too! Bus sation , bar street . .. We had a wonderful experience while staying in the hostel . Will Definitely recommend to our friends .

Great staff and great place to stay!