Chengdu Traffic Inn (Hostel) Reviews

#26, Desheng Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China

Super good hostel. Highly Recommended!

Upgraded my six bed dorm to a three bed for free which was nice. I stayed in the hotel part. Very clean. A little annoying that the cleaning ladies opened my door three times the first morning I was there even though it said they don't clean unless asked. Food was good, staff helpful, common area chill. It is a bit of a walk once on final road - hostel is on the right almost at the end of the road before the bus station and next bridge. I'd stay again.

Great location right next to the bus station, and walking distance to most things. Fabulously friendly and helpful staff and great value café. Tours were wonderful. We were in a private ensuite room, but had to walk past communal toilets which were a bit smelly at times. Would recommend staying here!

Excellent hostel. Everything was good except you can't be "noisy" after like 9pm. Drinks outside is not allowed after certain hours (depending on staff working at the time). Big group drinking late is a no no at this hostel. Even though there were so many travelers who were keen. But still, an awesome hostel.

I was a bit worried at first since it's so close to the bus stop, but it's tucked away behind some buildings which kept it quiet and safe. Clean dorm room and communal showers and toilets. Quiet and relaxing cafe with decent food. Pool table was fun addition. Location is central and close to many transportation options like bus and metro stations. Beds were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!

The hostel has a good location with the bus station but if you want to live in the center of Chengdu the location is not good. The common bathrooms and showers are to few, risk for queuing. The common areas are soso, but the food in the hostel is really good.

Nihao , Thank you for your lovely review. And we are glad you like our food. Just regarding to your review,our hostel is actually in the center of chengdu. Twenty minutes walk to Tianfu square, 15 minutes to main shopping center. As for the bathroom. There are bathrooms on everyone floor. I am sorry that we haven't told you before. Despite all of those , we are looking forward to seeing you again:) Traffic inn crew

everything amazing! the room was clean, big, great value of money, the staff very helpful :-)

It's very close to long-distance bus terminal. They offer towels everyday. ;-) Staffs are very kind.

The top reason why I recommend this hostel is because of the staff. They gave us information left and right: directions to places around the city, the best way to travel to other parts of Sichuan, and booking a car to the airport for an early morning flight. The facilities are great as well - clean and a nice place to chill for the afternoon/evening. The food is a little pricy, as is the norm for hostels, but there are plenty of other places to eat close by. I'll be back again for sure!

Best hostel I've stayed in in China and one of the best anywhere else! My second stay and just as great as the first time, staff are fantastic, great location (right next to the biggest bus station in Chengdu and 15 minutes to the nearest metro) etc. My mum even accidentally left her jeans the first time and the staff took the trouble to mail them to us!! Definitely stay here, you won't regret it! Angela :)

1 2 3 Next » last »