Chepatagonia Hostel Reviews

Alfonsina Storni 16, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Good hostel, close to the beach. Good breakfast, staff always there to help. Only thing they charge 50 pesos to hang around and use the kitchen after check out. I've been in South America for 1 year and had 3 hostels that do this. Fair enough they can't have everyone having free showers but 50 pesos is abit expensive.

The best hostel I´ve been in Argentina! Close to the beach : 50 meters, view of the sea from the kitchen. Staff very helpfull, kitchen clean, great atmosphere. I definitely recommend!

Nice staff as we got known Facu and Mariú, smart and friendly. Facu gave a perfect explanation about the place, helping us to choose what to visit, among the many possibilities. We ve had a great time in Puerto Madryn. We will be back maybe to see more, in another season. Strongly adviced

I stayed with my wife in a double room with shared bathroom. We were most satisfied with the place. The personal were kind and helpfull and the facilitys was in top. The only thing to complain about was, that we could not pay with Visa card.

Nice hostel. Staff were very helpful and were able to sort out tours in punta tombo and peninsular valdes for us which I would recommend. Decent breakfast and nice atmosphere.

Loved this hostel. Staff go out of their way to help you and make your stay an enjoyable one. We stayed in the twin room which was comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was good. Tours are offered and explained well but not forced upon you which is nice. We booked a tour through the hostel and it was excellent. Location is really nice, right beside the beach and a short walk from town

Great place, comfortable, clean and cosy. Friendly staff who help you plan your trips and make good coffee in the morning. Location is a big plus as well, I definitely recommend this hostel to all kinds of travellers.

The staff is very friendly. I would recommend the hostel to my friends. The only problem was a noise from the streets at night.

I thought that this hostel very good value for money with its location within 50 meters of the beach. My thanks to Gabriel and his wife for their help in arranging the whale watching trip.

The cleanest Hostel I ever stayed in. Bathrooms and Showers where top notch. Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull. Location and atmosphere are solala. I would definitely recommend the place!

A really really nice hostel right by the beach, run by super friendly and helpful people. Offers great tours, and also has great breakfast (nothing out of ordinary, really, yet somehow really tasty, provided you don't have anything against toasted bread and dulce de leche). Good WiFi. Definitely recommended.

This is a decent hostel in the city centre. We couldnt see the whales because it was towards the end of the season (we were there at the start of November) but its still nice to be near to the sea. The hostel is nice but the staff are a little bit strict about others coming in and other things like that. They also didnt know as much about the town as we expected. However the place is nice and these were minor things, so its was good overall.

Hi guys! Only to let you know, is not the end of whale season....like we say in our introduction, is posible to see whales from the coast between june to october then, until the end of december, is posible to see them by boat....and we don´t understand when you say " the staff didnt know as much about the town as we expected"? Can you tell us wich information you didn´t recibe from us please?

Very nice Hostel that I would always recomend. Only thing I didn't like was that the asado was out of order when we've been there. I guess this the most people would not require anyway

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels