Chester Hotel Reviews

27-29 Longmoore Street, Victoria, London, England

Staff was friendly, room was small but value for money. The area is very nice near Victoia station and lots of Restaurant to choose from. Sainsbury near by One negative thing was I couldnt have a shower because the water was boiling hot no cold water whatsoever was in the bath/shower. needs to be sorted. Overall i would stay there again i could take the bed with me.

We had a great stay here! We stayed in a triple en suite room, very nicely presented, with most things you could ask for inside; comfy beds, tea&coffee, well working showers... We used our room just to sleep pretty much, so it was not an issue that it was on the small side. The 24-hour reception made us feel safe. The staff were polite and helpful. Having free Wi-Fi and the luggage storage option was perfection. For the very cheap price we paid and the awesome location, this was a top choice! :)

There is no kitchen or a living room. You can make tea or coffee in your room and eat in your bed (rooms are really small). There are many cafes around so they serve no breakfast either.

Damp on all walls, room resembled a bathroom rather than bedroom, in fact I'm sure it was originally a bathroom that has had a makeshift bed shoved in it. windows not closing properly hence poor security, staff surly, no curtains or any kind of closing on windows - even if rooms went for £10 a night I would never stay there again or recommend anyone to stay here.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

they were refurbishing and the paint was everywhere, I could just not breathe but they were super friendly and issued me a cancelation.

The best thing about this hostel is the location, the rooms so small and was not clean like it;s should be, I had a room with bath..ect but It was not like the photos they put it online , beside the view of the window was terrible .

• 13th Mar 2014