Chester Hotel Reviews

27-29 Longmoore Street, Victoria, London, England

they were refurbishing and the paint was everywhere, I could just not breathe but they were super friendly and issued me a cancelation.

The best thing about this hostel is the location, the rooms so small and was not clean like it;s should be, I had a room with bath..ect but It was not like the photos they put it online , beside the view of the window was terrible .

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Iceland

Cuando vuelva a Londres intentare quedarme en Chester Hotel otra vez, gracias

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Die Zimmer sind einfach zu klein, Max. 8 qm inkl. Bad. Man kann die Tür nicht einmal komplett öffnen da sie am Nachttisch anstößt. Es gibt keinen Schrank oder Abstellplatz für Koffer... Vom Bad möchte ich erst gar nicht anfangen. Es roch immer schlecht aus dem Kanal und das Mini-Waschbecken eignet sich nur zum Hände waschen. Der Wasserdruck in der Dusche war grauenhaft. Außerdem gab nur ein Handtuch pro Person...

• 15th Feb 2014

Location of the hotel is Excellent, very close to a lot of the main attraction in London. Quite a few restaurants, cafes and shops near by which is good if you want something quick. The hotel was on a nice quiet street. However if other residents are loud you can hear them and it can be annoying/disturbing. Overall the room was a good size.

• 26th Jan 2014

The bathroom was so small and poor, like a cabin of an aeroplane. It was clean, at least our bedroom situated on the top of the flat (3º floor without lift) because another family who booked a room on ground floor or maybe a room downstairs they discuss with recepcionist (talking about how small bedroom is, dirty...). Maybe we were lucky on our vacancy but if you can booked the last floor (that bedroom was for 4 people).

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Spain

I'll try to keep it short. #1 They should really say that their rooms are REALLY small so its not a shocker when you try to get in. #2 Who gets the idea to wash all the carpets in the hotel at the same time!!, and then you get all the rooms with wet carpet!!! you can't even take off your shoes!!. #3 My room (#7) had a horrible smell coming out of the bathroom!! Why can't they fix that!!. #4 Hairs on the blankets, mold in the bathroom, no high dusting. Clean the f... place you guys!!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Mexico

El albergue se encontraba en reparaciones, exceptuando esta evuentualidad, todo muy bueno. Espero volver a su albergue y su hermosa ciudad y hermoso Pais. SALUDO COORDIALMENTE. MARCELO ROVERANO.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Argentina

My 'room' was a windowless basement cell. I was shocked when I was told this was my room. A thin wall separated me from the share bathroom which was horrible. I've stayed in much better for much less. Staff seemed uninterested and dull. Definitely won't be back.