Chez Godo Reviews

19 Rue Victor Hugo, Villejuif, Paris, France

Perfect place.Godo is the best french on the world

Godo was a fantastic host! We arrived late and he was very accommodating. He shared his dinner with us and helped us get settled. He speaks very good English and is very informative, sharing what he knows about Paris. Godo's home had a very good feeling to it, like you lived in France everyday and that's where you belonged. It is very quaint, like a little bit of the country enclosed by the surrounding suburbs. Highly recommended!

Staying at Godo's was the best decision we made! It was like staying at our friend's place. It's exactly what we were looking for (me and my mom). The location was great - a beautiful, clean house in a quiet, friendly, neighbourhood. A 3 minute walk from the metro station made it easy to get downtown. For food, the market was nearby to get fresh, local food, and the kitchen was always available. I'd definitely recommend this place with no hesitations!!!

• 24th Jun 2014

The best hostel in the world!! :-)

a big smack from raphaël himself

If you would like to touch genuine France and not to be in sterile international hotel I recomend this place!

Imagine having a french friend in Paris and you're staying at his place. Well, that's what it felt like at Chez Godo. From Villejuif to down-town with the subway it takes nearly 50 min. But for Paris' distances it's still fine. The price is also alright. The guest rooms have a nice view to the garden and both receive the graceful and warm morning sunlight. When the weather is fine, you can have a relaxed breakfast outside in the garden. Chez Godo has a good place in my Paris vacations memories.

• 30th Apr 2014

I'll be back in Paris only if i can spend my stay at Godo's homestay... Beatuful home, beautiful people, beautiful time!!! Don't bother the black cat :-)))

• 14th Mar 2014