Chez Kiki Reviews

Cross of Wufu 2st. and WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

A very nice and comfortable hostel, feels like home. Perhaps the time of my visit is not peak season, customers are very few. A little far from underground but transportation is very convenient in Kaohsiung. Very good value for price!

This hostel is located in the center of Kaohsiung, but calm area. I was able to relax and felt like home. The owner Nato is very friendly and helpful. Their own map helped me enjoy stay in the city. I will stay here again.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Japan

first time to visit Kaohsiung. I read this place from another hostel in China. It is clean, sophisticated in some way, and just like a perfect home for me if I am wondering this city for couple of days.highly recommended and the staff is really helpful.

Such a cute little place! The owner is very nice, made us feel welcome from the first second and took some time to provide us with valuable recommendations and tips on the city.

• 16th Apr 2015

Very clean, cozy place to stay. Staff is very nice and helpful. It's the 2nd time I stay here, as good as the 1st time.