Chez Kiki Reviews

Cross of Wufu 2st. and WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Quite a decent and relax stay, well deco and with a very friendly owner, providing information of the city and with a cool vintage style paper map which I like the most! Remember to ask for that, a city map that worth keeping. *and they remember your birthday* lol

A very nice and comfortable hostel, feels like home. Perhaps the time of my visit is not peak season, customers are very few. A little far from underground but transportation is very convenient in Kaohsiung. Very good value for price!

This hostel is located in the center of Kaohsiung, but calm area. I was able to relax and felt like home. The owner Nato is very friendly and helpful. Their own map helped me enjoy stay in the city. I will stay here again.

• 19th Jun 2015