Chez Kiki Reviews

No. 24, WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

A good place to stay, the neighbourhood is quiet at night, but you will feel safe. Nato will always help you if you need anything. Fair distance from the metro station, the interior design is great, you could always meet some new friends here. Recommended to stay.

The hostel feels like home, and i got to meet the adorable kiki!

This place was just amazing! I felt like at home :D The hosts are so nice and helpfull and Kiki is very cute and bring joy into the house :P Definitely a great place to stay in Kaohsiung and a great value for your money. They got everything so you can cook and do your own laudry for almost nothing! And the place is so clean woowww. There's a 7/11 nearby and good restaurants around. Staying there was definitely a big plus in my trip around Taiwan :) Thk you so much Nato and your lovely wife :D

Highly recommended! I have been travel to many countries and stayed more than 20 hostels. Chez KiKi is definitely one of my favorite. It's good to find such a good hostel in my own country. My friend and I felt so relax to stay there. Located in the center of Kaohsiung, close to the "Culture Center" in Kaohsiung. Lots of cozy coffee shop nearby. Staff is very friendly as well.

Staff is friendly and helpful. The area is exceptionally clean. Worth the money.

It is a very relaxing and peaceful place. Everything is Perfect. You can choose a book and spend whole day in the hostel.

Very cool spot, one of the more unique Hostels I have experienced. It has a very homey vibe too it as well. Staff is very friendly and helped us in whatever we needed. We were here for only one night, but staying at Chez Kiki alone made me want to stay a bit longer in Kaohsiung.

• 7th Jul 2014

Everything is in home-setting. Some how felt like I am at home. It was going so well when I lived there except the point that too few residents.

• 30th Jun 2014