9.5
Superb 171 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 171 Total Reviews
Chez Kiki Located at Cross of Wufu 2st. and WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District, Kaohsiung.
Taiwan
Kaohsiung 800 Cross of Wufu 2st. and WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District
95% 171
22.6265189 120.3087364
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

My friend and I only stayed for one night at Chez Kiki, but we honestly wish we could have stayed longer! The entire place was decorated to feel very home-y and was pretty much spotless. Nato was the host who welcomed us and he was able to give us some great tips about activities to do in the area. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I'm in Kaohsiung!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

This is absolutely the best hostel I've stayed in for a long time ! The owners are extremely helpful and will give you some amazing advice about Kaohsiung. The hostel itself is in walking distance of many good places , liuhe night market , great places to eat, MRT stations and so on. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable . There is a great communal area with books, a computer and kitchen facilities . There is also a rooftop garden for smoking , drinking , relaxing . Overall , brilliant !

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Very Nice & Comfort Hostel. Small size gives you a comfort & secure living experience, living like a Kaohsiung citizen. With lots of local art & music promotion \ display around the house. Very good common area setup, but no air conditioner is one of the problem. Problem doesn't exist in the bedroom, no worry. A bit too hot after you take a shower in the bathroom cause airflow isn't so smooth in the bathroom. Minor problems doesn't affect the overall living experience Support.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

One of the best places I've stayed in Taiwan. Extremely atmospheric and the place was cozy and clean. Very unique decorative style as well. The staff/owner was very hospitable and friendly as well. I strongly recommend the place .

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

The hostel is really cozy and it gave me a very homely feeling. I believe that the owner has put in quite a lot of effort in the interior design of the apartment. One of the persons in charge, Nato, was very patient in explaining the things to do in the kaohsiung district. The hostel had also sent me some detailed information which made locating the hostel easier. Nonetheless, a clearer and bigger signboard coud have been placed outside the hostel to make the hostel much noticible.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

Very helpful staff. The hostel it's self was clean and very sweet to look at. It had all the required facilities.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

This hostel is really cozy. Host is vey kind and friendly. He didn't treat me like guest but real friend. I can stay there with out any inconvenice just like my home. I will visit next time again for sure. This place would be my scret place to take a rest. If anyone choose hostel in Kaohsiung, choose this one. You will not regret it ever.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in; it felt like a friend's apartment. The hostel is clean, very well located, very comfortable, and very cool! Nato is an excellent host, and made himself available any time I had questions. Would highly recommend Chez Kiki to anyone travelling to Kaohsiung.