Chez Kiki Reviews

No. 24, WuFu 1st St., Sinsing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Everything is in home-setting. Some how felt like I am at home. It was going so well when I lived there except the point that too few residents.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Chez Kiki was a very clean and comfortable guest house. The owner, Nato, was very friendly, came to meet up at the place because we got in quite late, and gave us a very help map of the surrounding neighborhood. The inside was very homey, full of books and comfortable seating, as well as a functioning kitchen. I wish I had more time to stay and enjoy this guest house.

• 28th May 2014

It was definitely a great place for travelers to stay. Before the trip, I had no expectation on the hostel as I was just staying for one night. It turned out to be a lovely surprise, the comfy decoration makes me feel like home, with all the books, relaxing songs playing and the lovely dog kiki. It was clean too. I was so relaxed that I did not even want to head out and the relaxing atmosphere let me meet some new friends in Taiwan.

• 17th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The nicest hostel I ever stayed in! It was more like staying in a friends apartment than a hostel. Nato is so nice and he cares a lot and provides so many informations and maps and stuff. The facilities are clean and neat, the roof top terrace is great and the location perfect! Will definitely recommend that place to all of my friends and try to come back myself! Thanks for everything!!!

Great stay at Chez Kikki.Lots of space ,big room compared to usual size in Taiwan. Plenty of info on things to do and a free map ,thanks Nato. Great location quiet street close to eating places and MRT 5minutes walk away.

The customer service is extremely good. The decoration is very well-design. It is the best hostel that i have ever live.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

An excellent place to be where you can find the warmest hospitality!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

A very comfortable stay in a cosy and nicely decorated hostel. The owners were very friendly providing their own maps and useful information about the area. The shower was fantastic and they also offered a strong wi-fi signal. The only disappointments were the mosquitoes which kept us up all night and the heat. Whilst their was an air conditioner in the room, there was no remote. The assistance they gave us finding parking and all the amenities they offered would have us staying there again.

• 5th Apr 2014

Hi Alicia : Thank you for your visiting. We are very sorry about the the mosquitoes. It is always an issue in Kaohsiung. We've been trying multiple solutions. Now the problem is almost solved. We promise you will not suffer next time you come : ) As the remote, it is always in the drawer of the desk of the room. We are sorry you did not notice it and we could not be able to let you know on time. We really appreciate your positive review and looking forward to have you here again : )

Chez Kiki was very comfortable and stylish. It's the kind of place you wish your own apartment looked and felt like. The owner was very kind and helpful. I highly recommend Chez Kiki!

Good location. Few minutes walk from the bus stop. Easy access to everything. Room was clean and has enough space. Good sized security box. Living room was comfortable. The owner Nato is very kind and helpful. When I checked in, he gave me maps with great information (it seems they made them by themselves) and I could find good restaurant or cafe etc. Perfect hostel.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Japan

I really liked the atmosphere over the Chez Kiki Hostel in Kaohsiung, I didn't even feel that I was staying in a backpackers' inn -- it felt like I was staying in a house. Nato and his dog Kiki were very hospitable and helpful. Nato had identified all the good yet cheap restaurants in the area, and gave tips on how to spend my two precious days in Kaohsiung. I will definitely stay here again, if given a chance.

Good location, comfortable environment, friendly staff, everything is wonderful. I love CHEZ KIKI hostel. I still will choose here next time.

I took a bus from Kaoshiong railway station and the place was much easier to find than I expected. I started off exploring the city right after I unloaded my stuff and got some good tips from Nato. The quiet and peaceful night I got when I returned was truely a pleasant surprise. The living room was cozy and with many arty details. It would be very relaxing when you turn on the music and just lie in the bean bag.

Wonderful hostel, we felt at home at Chez KiKi. My mum and I enjoyed return home after a day out in beautiful Kaohsiung.

Chez Kiki was absolutely wonderful! The staff went out of their way to help us find vegetarian food nearby and gave us tons of great recommendations for sight-seeing in Kaoshiung. The hostel was clean and stylish. It has been the best hostel we've stayed in so far in Taiwan!

The staff, atmosphere and facilities definitely make it feel like a home rather than a hostel. Everything is well thought-out and it has everything you need. I hope to be back in Kaohsiung soon and stay at this hostel again.

Wonderful hostel. Very friendly owner who helped us organise our activities in the city. Great vibe. Cute dog (Kiki)