Chhaya Hotel Reviews

No. 118, Street,3, Svaypor, Battambang, Cambodia

For $2.50 a night per bed it was fine. Clean bed, basic bathroom (with no warm water). Staff was friendly and helpful, they offer a free pick up service from the bus terminal which is always welcome. I recommend Bun the tuktuk driver, very friendly and knowledgeable bloke.

staff very rude unless you book all tuc-tuc through them :)

No power in my room until I reminded the staff twice.

Excellent value for money. Big clean room, good bathroom. Close to art, dining and the river. We stayed longer than planned. Their Tuktuk driver Rick was fantastic!!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The dirties place i have been in cambodia!! Personal can't speak a few word english Not trying to help!

Very cheap and plain hotel you get what you pay for. We've booked a room but had to change for another cos of ants everywhere, no internet reception on the 5th floor

They promised a free pickup service from the bus station. I waited 20 minutes but no one showed up. When I got there (by tuk-tuk) they said that the dorm was full and tried to sell me a more expensive private room. After some arguing I got my dorm bed (there was three empty beds so definitely not full) and it turned out it was just a mattress on the stone floor. If you're on a cheap budget it's definitely worth staying here. If not there's way better places in town for just a dollar/night more!

Someone said, over here you get a lot for 5 dollars - and he's absolutely right. Great value for money. The owner is a bit grumpy looking, but rest of the staff were friendly. Good location, neat, clean and spacious room.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Bangladesh

Staff not very eager to help, only when selling bus tickets that I always buy in the station (don't feel like paying extra fees instead of walking a few meters). Great location

Good price and room was clean. Location is good but there is no atmosphere as it's more of a hotel/apartment. Wifi was really bad but the staff refused to believe it.

cheap, easy and a great place to stay in Battambang.

You get what you pay, but I think you get a lot here for the price of private room. Not the most luxurious, but at this price I have no complaints.

Reasonable hostel in s good location. Facilities are good, but the place is best as a place to crash after going out and seeing the city.