Chhaya Hotel

7.4
Very Good 209 Total Reviews

• Chile, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2017

It was really nice to stay there. The owner was very kind and even though the price was for te dorm is the cheapest I've found during my trip in Asia he offered me breakfast all the mornings when I got up. He gave us a delicious and fresh baguette and coffee or tea. Really nice!

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017
6.6

The staff are friendly enough and booking onwards travel can be done at reception. I got charged different prices every time I bought water from the front desk - depending on who served me. The hotel is dark and dank, the bathroom was dirty. My room was clean but no air con. Staff were sat in the landing area with loud walkie talkies going off all the time. For the price I paid it was a bargain but wouldn't stay again.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
6.6

The rooms were fine although VERY hot in the evenings. It was also very loud on our corridor reasulting in me sleeping 4 hours on our first night. Were not really sure what the set up was, there seem to be lots of local people staying there. It's fine for the money but if your looking for a comfortable night sleep it is most definitelty not guaranteed here. There were always a group of men hanging out in the reception area too. It is close to the river and to all cafes and shops.

• Wales, Couple, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
7.7

Best tiling in SE Asia? fantastic choice of tile on floors and wall of the bathroom, by far the best job I've seen in this part of the world, better that many western bathrooms! Apart from this its just another cheap hotel, would recommend good: location cheap clean(ish) quiet rooms are cool, ac not needed bad wifi was hit and miss no socialising possible at all