Chhaya Hotel Reviews

No. 118, Street,3, Svaypor, Battambang, Cambodia

Unfriendly staff, who doesn't speak English well (even though they advertise with it...). When I arrived my reservation was lost and I was offered to stay in a dorm (reservation for a single room). Absolutely no attempt to find the reservation. The room had no window and was really smelt really really damp. In the end you get what you ve pead for I gues. I ended up not sleeping there.

• 13th Apr 2014

The room looks like an hospital room, without window ( there was one but we had to keep curtains closed as it gives on the corridor). However looking at the room rate, which is above concurrency, you get what you payed for. We stayed tjere one night.

This hotel was unfortunatly not a good choice. First we wanted a dorm however because of questionable roommates we changed to a dobble room. Unclean rooms, dirty bath and ants behind the beds. Questionnable clients, staff speak almost no english. For 1 night it was ok for that price. Go to center cafe next street. Great food and rooms for the same price. almost no english.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

After checking in early in the morning I spent the whole day out, when I returned they had given my room away

A lot of confusion with our booking... Room was not available, tried to overcharge us. But the prices are unbeatable

I stayed one night in a single bed room. Great location, it was clean, free wifi. Cold water but for the price you can expect too much. So, for me it was a good deal!

Very close to the market. They have bikes and motos for rent at a cheap rate. The bathroom was nice, though I would've gone for the heated shower. They have a bookstore next door which features a bunch of second hand books.