5.9
Rating 193 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 193 Total Reviews
Chhaya Hotel Located at No. 118, Street,3, Svaypor, Battambang.
Cambodia

• jadechan2
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016
3.4

The hotel was very basic and the atmosphere was not nice at all, I didn't really feel safe as a solo female traveler because there were at least 6 men at all times sitting somewhere in the hotel staring at me. As well I didn't see any other customers and the showers were quite dirty. The dorm was very warm and had no windows. I paid very little money so I don't really have a reason to complain but there are better hostels in town for same price!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016
6.3

First of all i can't really complain with a price of $2 a night. I would probably stay there again just because it is convenient. The atmosphere was indeed not the best with mainly tuktuk drivers hanging around in the lobby offering tours as soon as you reached the foot of the stairs. The main let down for me was that the wifi wasn't working at all and the "lockers" under the bunkbeds either didn't have door or no loops to put a padlock.