Chicag' Hostel Toulon Reviews

3 rue des Bonnetieres, Toulon, France

Although on first glance the location on an alley may be off-putting, this place definitely feels safe and clean. I would consider this hostel to be chique-boutique with a great staff and night time atmosphere. The town was nice, but I will always remember my time at the hostel with great people for years to come! Be sure to be there on their live music nights for a great treat!

I loved staying at the Chicag' Hostel. Toulon is a great place to visit, and this hostel is a wonderful hub of fun and life within the town. The staff are brilliant, the breakfasts are perfect and the live music events are so much fun. Loved this place, would recommend it to anyone and would definitely stay again!

Brilliant hostel with brilliant staff will definitely be using Chicag' again

• 5th Mar 2015

really nice hostel

• 11th Jan 2015

Really trendy hostel. Not much to do in Toulon, but the staff were really friendly. It was a bit expensive, but I had a good stay. The staff also seemed to know what it is like to stay in hostels so they made sure things were as they would have them if they were in our position.

This place is fantastic. The staff were awesome, really friendly and happy to help any way they could. The only thing I coul possibly fault was that the wifi didn't work all the time in my room. If I get to Toulon again, this would be my first stop