Chicago Getaway Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 2607 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Staffs were so friendly and kindly. I used 12 female room and it was not uncomfortable and so clean. I will stay when I come back to chicago!

14th Apr 2017
8.0

Good hostel! miss some activities, at list for the weekends. I met some nice people though. Kitchen and dining area is nice.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Beautiful hostel - but beware of dorms. We stayed in a shared dorm, so weren't expecting luxury, but the bathroom was gross. You have to ask the day before to have the bathroom cleaned, and I think it'd been a while since someone thought to do that. Take BIG locks for the locker. We both had good ones, but they weren't enough to hold the locker closed, and new ones were expensive at the desk. They were our only issues though. It's a beautiful hostel, waffles were delish. Would stay again.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

I liked staying with you so much! The only thing that was a little bit too hot during the night and then too cold. But I guess it was more responsibility of me and my roommates in the room.

22nd Mar 2017
6.0

Cancelled. It might be the Chicago justice ⚖

22nd Mar 2017

Just great!

18th Mar 2017
4.3

When I got into the hostel after a long flight, the staff seemed not interested AT ALL in helping me check in. When I asked him questions, he just simply said he didn't know the answer. To be honest, this was not a good first impression at all. Also, the facilities in the room were not designed for users' convenience, as I had to look so hard to find power outlets to charge the phone. The locker was also too small to put a lot of things. In all, this hostel should be greatly improved.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2017

Loved the waffle breakfast! Not particularly close to downtown but close to public transport and Lincoln Park.

7th Jan 2017

Great place to stay and get the chance to visit the city. Our college age kids loved the atmosphere, so many restaurants, theatre, and shops. Parking very reasonable and local transportation all within walking distance. Very safe area. Highly recommend.

• USA, Male, 41+
5th Jan 2017

Very good location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Residents were all kind. Bathrooms / showers were never crowded. In the winter the rooms need some sort of fan to move the air around.