8.8
Fabulous 2,449 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 2,449 Total Reviews
Chicago Getaway Hostel Located at 616 West Arlington Place, Chicago, Chicago.
USA

21st Aug 2016

I was pleased staying there :) Very good

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

I loved this place! Cleanest hostel I've been in and closest thing to a hotel. Only flaw really was the wifi wasn't great, however I didn't go to sit on my phone. The hostel is close to the train station which you can take to the centre. It's also a 20 minutes walk from the free Lincoln park zoo! The room was spacey, had individual charging port and light which was great! Plus my room mates were quiet and considerate which was a bonus.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Great place. The restroom was a little smelly and muggy but overall it was so friendly, beautiful patio, met a lot of nice people from all over the world.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
8.0

Very clean and right next to the cta red line that'll take you right into the city centre, the staff are very welcomein, and bathrooms clean though I had a private room and didn't get a ensuit bathroom. And private rooms are expensive but what can you expect when your in Chicago. Free wifi, lockers, continental breakfast every morning.

13th Aug 2016
7.4

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere and location were good as well. It appeared to be clean but there was a clump of hair on my bed. Another disappointing thing about my bed was that it was very uncomftable and shaky.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
6.6

My flight got cancelled because the plane broke down so I couldn't make it to Chicago. I ended up losing my deposit through this site plus this hostel charged me for a full nights stay. I was going to stay there for three nights. Ended up paying for about two of them yet I was never even in this state. I'll probably never book a room here again.

• China, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Everything is superb but the wifi is a little bit spotty if your room is in the ground floor or far away from the common area.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

This is the great hostel in Chicago. Staffs are nice , Friendly and helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Great Hostel. Clean and Quiet at night, I was able to sleep well. I would stay again! SECOND time, in Chicago was chill experience and also, the breakfast in morning was a nice jester.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

As close to a hotel as a hostel can get. Great staff, awesome location, good common areas. They are very strict about their bed spaces, I accidentally messed my number up and you'd think it was the end of the world! A very busy place.