Chicago Getaway Hostel Reviews

616 West Arlington Place, Chicago, Chicago, USA

Amazing hostel! Great location, great rooms, great people! We'll be back

Great location. I felt safe. Daily breakfast is good, but is just a pastry away from perfection. All in all, good work.

• 24th Apr 2014

A very nice hostel at a very cheap price. Nice staff, clean, activities every night and lovely area!

• 19th Apr 2014

Very safe neighborhood, it's a bit of a walk to the next L Station, but it's a nice walk. The hostel is very beautiful and I felt safe. Nice people, helpful staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

The shared bathroom could be cleaner and more convenient.

• 14th Apr 2014

Our experience at Chicago Getaway Hostel was overall positive. The staff was excellent, very helpful with directions and luggage storage. The room was comfortable if a bit small. A few extra outlets would have been a good idea. The location was good in a quiet pretty neighbourhood, close to good restaurants etc. The bathrooms and could have been cleaner and the hairdryer provided there did not work. I was not thrilled with the breakfast options, but it was ok.

It Was my first time and I feel welcome, the Stuff Was very friendly, I recommend this place if you looking for a friendly and affordable place to stay and the location is great close to bars and restaurants in a great neighborhood

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Guatemala

Best hostel

Chicago Getaway Hostel is incredibly clean, and very well located. You can get in and out with no hassle any time of the night. The wi-fi is strong. They provide linens and towels. I had a wonderful stay.

Hello, Thank you for staying at the Getaway Hostel. We are flattered to receive your perfect score. We strive to provide our guests with a clean, fun and affordable place to stay. We look forward to welcoming you again. Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

1 2 3 4 Next » last »