7.6
Very Good 74 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 74 Total Reviews
Chichilli Tea Hostel Vienna Located at Döblinger Hauptstr.23-25/10, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna Vienna 1190 Döblinger Hauptstr.23-25/10
76% 74
48.2362403 16.3533042
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Chichilli was a very cozy and homely place to stay. It does feel more like staying in someone's apartment than a hostel. Bathroom and kitchen facilities were good. Staff were really friendly. Very easy to get into the centre of town from the hostel. We were only there for one night and found it quite friendly although a little noisy at night (may have been a one off as others don't seem to say the same!). Was a lovely place to stay for one night in Vienna!

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
6.3

We stayed in a private double room for 3 nights. Very comfy bed, wardrobe, basic table and chairs and lockable door with our own key. This place is perfectly acceptable, but isn't luxury. Not a great place to meet other travellers. However, it is good to get your head down. Showers were surprisingly clean compared to the slightly grubby kitchen. However, as a travelling couple we would stay again.

24th Mar 2016
5.1

A spring in my mattress was about to break through the fabric and stab me. They made me pay cash (something I wasn't prepared for) therefore draining much of my funds for my time in Vienna. Wifi didn't work so well despite them having 2 options and the staff was friendly but they were supposed to open the front desk at 11 and at 11:30 I had to text the number given because no one was there. They also didn't want to come in to check me out in the morning and took my keys to the place before bed.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2016

To stay in Chichilli Tea Hostel means to have a cozy place to return after sightseeing in Vienna. The space is oldfashioned and charming. The rooms are huge and offer a lot of space. MingMing who is running the hostel is a very kindhearted and helpful person! The kitchen has all what you need to cook yourself a nice meal or just having breakfast and coffee. Would stay there again!