7.2
Very Good 87 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 87 Total Reviews
Chichilli Tea Hostel Vienna Located at Döblinger Hauptstr.23-25/10, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna Vienna 1190 Döblinger Hauptstr.23-25/10
72% 87
48.2362403 16.3533042
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016
4.6

I only stayed one night, and it was the only time I felt unsafe in a hostel because these two guys kept leering at me, saying euphemistic things to me, and talking about me like I wasn't there, and I was worried they'd sexually assault me in my sleep. I wouldn't judge a hostel by its guests, but the thing is I think they worked there, or at least the Senecan guy did and the tattooed guy was his good buddy.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
6.0

This seemed like a long-term stay hostel when we arrived. The guests and staff were nice enough however. Facilities was only one toilet (one each male/female) for the hostel and two showers, although this wasn't an issue during my stay. Unfortunately my mobile phone and my friend's cash was stolen whilst we slept (cash from a wallet in a bag near my friend's head and my phone from beside my head on the top bunk). This wasn't really the fault of the hostel although there is no security.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
28th Jul 2016

Very nice place to stay, it felt like being at home.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

The hostel is in a nice old building in Döbling not far away from the city. To get there you can walk for 25 Min. or take the tram right in front of the door or the metro 5 minutes away. The metro is also driving to schönbrunn on a direkt way. The Hostel has a kitchen, good beds and we met frendly people there.

23rd Jul 2016
2.9

99% sure this is just some guys apartment that he threw some moldy beds in to make a little extra money. Showers were disgusting. Walls were moldy, beds felt like they would collapse, exposed wiring next to one bed. Very small, the wifi is terrible and there is only one bathroom for about 30 guests. The owner also got into verbal arguments with customers late at night on 2 different occasions. Stay here if there is literally no were else cause I guess it's cheaper than a tent.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Lovely hostel run by lovely, friendly people. Really enjoyed my stay here as there was good security, kitchen facilities and showers. Was difficult to find from the metro but after asking around it was easy enough. Location was ok but needed to get a metro or tram to any sights, however this isn't difficult.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Chichilli was a very cozy and homely place to stay. It does feel more like staying in someone's apartment than a hostel. Bathroom and kitchen facilities were good. Staff were really friendly. Very easy to get into the centre of town from the hostel. We were only there for one night and found it quite friendly although a little noisy at night (may have been a one off as others don't seem to say the same!). Was a lovely place to stay for one night in Vienna!

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
6.3

We stayed in a private double room for 3 nights. Very comfy bed, wardrobe, basic table and chairs and lockable door with our own key. This place is perfectly acceptable, but isn't luxury. Not a great place to meet other travellers. However, it is good to get your head down. Showers were surprisingly clean compared to the slightly grubby kitchen. However, as a travelling couple we would stay again.