Chichilli Tea Hostel Vienna

Rating 92 Total Reviews

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017
5.4

When I arrived I saw that in the dormitory where just man(30-50+)sleeping,looking like workers,no backpackers! NO LOCKERS!People are living there already 6month to a year,some working for the owner,they told me.Ming(owner)put me in horrible situation.I never felt so unsafe.next day Ming gave me a single room,because I complain. that's ok for a girl. All in all if you are a FEMALE alone DON'T book the dormitory.dont leave phone,money unmatched.

hello, Our hostel had a lot of good reviews. Because we always help the people, if people need something. You said you had headache, we gave you medical. you said that was not good in the Dorm , i gave you a single room. You just booked a bed in dormitory for 10 Euro. The next day i gave you a single room also for 10 Euro. You did not say thank you to me, i said nothing. Eveybody has a right to write a review, but try to tell other customers the truth. because what people do, Gott will see it and give you back. Chichilli Tea hostel

15th Sep 2016
4.6

I only stayed one night, and it was the only time I felt unsafe in a hostel because these two guys kept leering at me, saying euphemistic things to me, and talking about me like I wasn't there, and I was worried they'd sexually assault me in my sleep. I wouldn't judge a hostel by its guests, but the thing is I think they worked there, or at least the Senecan guy did and the tattooed guy was his good buddy.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
6.0

This seemed like a long-term stay hostel when we arrived. The guests and staff were nice enough however. Facilities was only one toilet (one each male/female) for the hostel and two showers, although this wasn't an issue during my stay. Unfortunately my mobile phone and my friend's cash was stolen whilst we slept (cash from a wallet in a bag near my friend's head and my phone from beside my head on the top bunk). This wasn't really the fault of the hostel although there is no security.