Chile Lindo Hostel Reviews

Moneda 2514, Santiago, Chile

Only one bathroom for a lot of people. It was clean, but always flooded and it was really hard to take a shower with so many people relying on it. The recepctionist does not talk in english, but it was helpful. The internet did not worked at night. Other than that it was great!

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL - I turned up at 6pm with a confirmed booking only to be rudely told that they were full and that "management do this all the time". I asked to speak with the manager but I was told he "didn't feel like" coming to speak with me. I met some English girls the next day who said the exact same thing happened to them at this hostel two days earlier when they turned up with a booking for 4 people! If you want a confirmed bed in Santiago don't risk booking Chile Lindo.

The hostel is completely disorganized! It takes 30 minutes to meet me to inform that hostel was packed, and that my reservation made by Hostelworld was not worth anything, even after being confirmed and paid through the site. HORRIBLE !!!

The hostel description on line says 'Breakfast included', but that's wrong, it's 1500 pesos.

Nice hostel with friendly staff! It's was full every night due to the Copa America but the atmosphere was great. I specially enjoyed the BBQ organized by the staff for Chilean games.

• 13th Jun 2015

Simple they are doing FALSE ADVERTISING,,they do'nt have 7 bed dorm, in my case they charge me 7 bed dorm $ per nigth, and the dorm is not available becouse the staff is using.They charge 7 bed dorm, and people finish sleeping in 12 bed dorm, at the price of 7 bed dorm!!!smart as.

Hola, Lamentamos lo sucedido, vamos a mejorar el servicio, no es publicidad falsa ya que todas nuestras camas tienen el mismo valor. Gracias por comunicarnos tu molestias, trabajaremos para mejorar. Saludos :)

In general, everything was great. The hostel is a bit far from the center, expect to walk or pay (approx 600CLP) to take the metro. The beds were very comfortable but the bathroom could need some improvements (especially the shower). We paid the breakfast for the first day (1500CLP), it was excellent (eggs+bread+coffee or tea+jam) and we were really full !! No problems with WiFI at all!

Really nice hostel, the staff is very friendly, the beds comfortable and always clean, also it's quite near to the metro station so it's easy to move around the city. They also make bbq some days, really love this hostel, completely recommended.

Hello, Please review us, it helps us improve and we can know that we are doing well, we know that our barbecues are the best. We love that you enjoyed it. regards

The hostel was located in a quiet neighbourhood, and the dorms are nice and spacious. However, I had the top bunk of the triple story bunks, and it was pretty scary for me. The kitchen was disgustingly full of the staff's dirty dishes, and if you use more than two hot plates at a time, the electricity of the kitchen cuts out. In a hostel as big as this, it is so not practical for only one person to cook at a time. This is the first bad review I've left for a hostel, but I wouldn't stay again

Perfect hostel! The staff is very nice and welcoming, it´s very clean, good facilities, great wifi, really good beds, secure, good location. I definitely recommend this hostel. They offer great service for the price you are paying.

The staff were great, and the beds are REALLY comfortable!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Get what you pay for, pretty noisy, only bread for breakfast, and we lost some things of a bed when the cleaner changed the sheets mid stay (only stayed 2 nights). WiFi also never worked.

We regret what happened, I explain that consists breakfast - tea or coffee / baked / jam or butter-dish pan. eachother we always focus on improving and as for the personal to the arrival of our guests objects will always recommend storing your valuables in lockers enabled in each room to avoid misguidance. As for noise we are located in a residential neighborhood Thanks for your comment, we strive to be the best