Chile Lindo Hostel Reviews

Moneda 2514, Santiago, Chile

Simple they are doing FALSE ADVERTISING,,they do'nt have 7 bed dorm, in my case they charge me 7 bed dorm $ per nigth, and the dorm is not available becouse the staff is using.They charge 7 bed dorm, and people finish sleeping in 12 bed dorm, at the price of 7 bed dorm!!!smart as.

• 10th May 2015
  • Chile

In general, everything was great. The hostel is a bit far from the center, expect to walk or pay (approx 600CLP) to take the metro. The beds were very comfortable but the bathroom could need some improvements (especially the shower). We paid the breakfast for the first day (1500CLP), it was excellent (eggs+bread+coffee or tea+jam) and we were really full !! No problems with WiFI at all!

Really nice hostel, the staff is very friendly, the beds comfortable and always clean, also it's quite near to the metro station so it's easy to move around the city. They also make bbq some days, really love this hostel, completely recommended.

The hostel was located in a quiet neighbourhood, and the dorms are nice and spacious. However, I had the top bunk of the triple story bunks, and it was pretty scary for me. The kitchen was disgustingly full of the staff's dirty dishes, and if you use more than two hot plates at a time, the electricity of the kitchen cuts out. In a hostel as big as this, it is so not practical for only one person to cook at a time. This is the first bad review I've left for a hostel, but I wouldn't stay again

Perfect hostel! The staff is very nice and welcoming, it´s very clean, good facilities, great wifi, really good beds, secure, good location. I definitely recommend this hostel. They offer great service for the price you are paying.

The staff were great, and the beds are REALLY comfortable!

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Get what you pay for, pretty noisy, only bread for breakfast, and we lost some things of a bed when the cleaner changed the sheets mid stay (only stayed 2 nights). WiFi also never worked.

We regret what happened, I explain that consists breakfast - tea or coffee / baked / jam or butter-dish pan. eachother we always focus on improving and as for the personal to the arrival of our guests objects will always recommend storing your valuables in lockers enabled in each room to avoid misguidance. As for noise we are located in a residential neighborhood Thanks for your comment, we strive to be the best

I loved this hostel. Stayed for 10 days. The beds are so big for a single bed, they are 3 beds high but it was cool because the beds were big and heavy and Wooden they didn't Rock when you go in them. Only £6.50 a night! Shower good and cleaned everyday. Breakfast of fresh bread, and coffee. Nice area with cool bars and places to stay. Cleanest hostel so far in South america. Wifi something cut out but the day I left they had someone in fixing it. 3 large computers with modern screens to use to!

Thank you for doing the BBQ and all the fun! The dancing from manuel was amazing :) haha

• 21st Mar 2015

Worst experience of hostel in my entire 3 month travelling. The shower was breaking, breakfast was only bread with no coffee, room was very crowded and beds way too high. Staff was rude. location far from center. do not recommend.

Dear, Sorry your experience at our hostel. On that date in Chile Lollapalluza music festival was conducted , all hostels were fully booked, even you could have a bed and rest three hours before check in time. Could you please contact us by email for detail us what you state in your review. I'll mention this because in your room had 2 more people , we reviewed the shower ... it was not broken , breakfast includes coffee and beds have the standard height of the industry.

Terrible hostel, had no record of my booking and they were full, left me to walk out and find another hostel nearing midnight, a girl alone with no taxis or hostels nearby. Still waiting for a deposit refund.. Absolutely awful

great staff.. great hostel.. is a little out of the city centre but close to the metro.. so not a massive problem!

The hostel is a really nice and quiet place in Santiago. We stayed here in total 12 days and it was nice. The wifi works, you just need to know how. Turn the router off an on to delet the cache and it works like a german car. And the bathroom is always as dirty as you leave it. So just take care, keep it clean by yourself and everything is fine. I'd recommend this hostel any time!

• 11th Mar 2015

Value for money was excellent. Good beds (although very high). Good location. Secure. Nice chilled Hostel. Showers were clean but not very good pressure and our particular shower didn't drain very well. Clean common areas. Friendly staff. Acceptable Wifi. Would stay again.

Big room with 12 beds but very comfortable. Sanitaries were very clean and breackfast was good. Muy buena onda, i recommand !

Cleanest hostel I have ever seen! Staff is very nice, location good, very secure hostel! Breakfast is nothing special, but ok. There is a nice patio as well, great bedrooms, excellent beds.

New hostel with big amazing beds with electric sockets and lamp. Proper spring mattresses of good size! 3 story bunk beds but you can even sit up on the 2nd floor (3rd floor not!) Bathrooms kept clean, a very quiet hostel though but I really enjoyed getting some time for myself. If you want more action however I would recommend you to stay in Bellavista neighborhood for sure. The kitchen could have been more equipped but everything else made up for it.

Best beds we have slept in. Breakfast wasn't worth getting up for. Staff helpful and friendly. Kitchen great. Very clean. Showers need improvement. Location was okay, subway handy. Overall great hostel would definitely recommend!

Good homely Atmosphere. Great staff. Could be cleaner and our shower door was broken. These are all small things though. Overal verry good stay! I would definitly recomend this hostel.

This place is awesome! Of all the hostels we've stayed at in the last 5 months and 4 countries, its definitely one of our favorites. Staff is top notch, especially Alfondo, Jenny and Pedro. The beds are really nice and big, lots of space, good lockers. Nice kitchen/cooking area, decently equipped and common areas are nice as well. Breakfast could be a bit better although the guy in charge, Ricardo, is awesome. Always positive and smiling! So book a bed! Do it! You wont regret it. Cheers!