7.6
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
Chile Lindo Hostel Located at Moneda 2514, , Santiago.
Chile
Santiago Region Metropolitana 8350583 Moneda 2514
76% 104
-33.4444590 -70.6714332
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

One of the better hostels I've staying in in South America. Friendly staff, excellent facilities and close to the action.

17th Oct 2016
5.4

I have made a booking in 3 nights, but when I checked in, the staff told me that the hostel will be closed on the 3rd night, so I can just stay for 2 nights! It completely affected my planning, if I know only can stay for 2 nights, surely I will select another hostel, the hostel was not honest at all ! The bed are really big and Kitchen is good. Breakfast was poor with just 2 pcs of small bread. Wifi not connected very good in most area except at the reception.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
8.0

Cute little hostel, friendly staff, clean and decent rooms and located in a nice area. Floorboards in rooms are quite squeaky but nothing some ear plugs can't fix.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Great hostel and great value for money. Juan on reception is very friendly and will help you out with anything you need! I stayed in the 9 bed dorm and it came with an ensuite which was exceptionally clean and nice smelling. Rooms also cleaned every day! Only a 10 minute walk to nearest metro which will take you anywhere in the city.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel, very clean had huge beds, 2 kitchens and lots of couches and TVs to chill out! Staff was very helpful too on booking tours and directions etc. Would definitely recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
3.7

We booked a double room and when we arrived to the hostel late at night, it had already been given to another guest who had made a booking via booking.com! We had already read another review about the double room being double booked but the review was written about a year before and we assumed it may have been a one off. The staff were rude, unhelpful and did not really seem to care. We then had to walk the streets late at night to find another hostel. Very disappointing.

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
6.9

Couldn't sleep because I could hear police sirens and car alarms most of the night. Probably was safe but with all of the sirens it was difficult to feel that way. Really close to the bus station (5 minutes in a taxi) but not close to much else. Staff were really nice and helped me with all of my luggage and cancelled the extra night I had accidentally booked without any problem. Amazingly wide bed and personal socket and light attached to each bunk. Great breakfast.

17th Jun 2016

Ottima esperienza! Ho trovato la struttura molto accogliente e ben organizzata. Molto belli i murales all'interno della struttura! La location è un po' fuori dal centro ma è ben collegata con la metropolitana. Lo staff è super, Sandra e Juan sono stati molto gentili e disponibili!