Chile Lindo Hostel Reviews

Moneda 2514, Santiago, Chile

Only one bathroom for a lot of people. It was clean, but always flooded and it was really hard to take a shower with so many people relying on it. The recepctionist does not talk in english, but it was helpful. The internet did not worked at night. Other than that it was great!

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL - I turned up at 6pm with a confirmed booking only to be rudely told that they were full and that "management do this all the time". I asked to speak with the manager but I was told he "didn't feel like" coming to speak with me. I met some English girls the next day who said the exact same thing happened to them at this hostel two days earlier when they turned up with a booking for 4 people! If you want a confirmed bed in Santiago don't risk booking Chile Lindo.

The hostel is completely disorganized! It takes 30 minutes to meet me to inform that hostel was packed, and that my reservation made by Hostelworld was not worth anything, even after being confirmed and paid through the site. HORRIBLE !!!

The hostel description on line says 'Breakfast included', but that's wrong, it's 1500 pesos.

Nice hostel with friendly staff! It's was full every night due to the Copa America but the atmosphere was great. I specially enjoyed the BBQ organized by the staff for Chilean games.

• 13th Jun 2015