Chile Lindo Hostel Reviews

Moneda 2514, Santiago, Chile

Cleanest hostel I have ever seen! Staff is very nice, location good, very secure hostel! Breakfast is nothing special, but ok. There is a nice patio as well, great bedrooms, excellent beds.

New hostel with big amazing beds with electric sockets and lamp. Proper spring mattresses of good size! 3 story bunk beds but you can even sit up on the 2nd floor (3rd floor not!) Bathrooms kept clean, a very quiet hostel though but I really enjoyed getting some time for myself. If you want more action however I would recommend you to stay in Bellavista neighborhood for sure. The kitchen could have been more equipped but everything else made up for it.

Best beds we have slept in. Breakfast wasn't worth getting up for. Staff helpful and friendly. Kitchen great. Very clean. Showers need improvement. Location was okay, subway handy. Overall great hostel would definitely recommend!

Good homely Atmosphere. Great staff. Could be cleaner and our shower door was broken. These are all small things though. Overal verry good stay! I would definitly recomend this hostel.

This place is awesome! Of all the hostels we've stayed at in the last 5 months and 4 countries, its definitely one of our favorites. Staff is top notch, especially Alfondo, Jenny and Pedro. The beds are really nice and big, lots of space, good lockers. Nice kitchen/cooking area, decently equipped and common areas are nice as well. Breakfast could be a bit better although the guy in charge, Ricardo, is awesome. Always positive and smiling! So book a bed! Do it! You wont regret it. Cheers!

Only stayed for one night as a stopover in santiago, but could easily have stayed longer. Beds were comfy, everything was clean. Wifi was good and each bed had its own charging outlet.

• 18th Jan 2015

Chile Lindo was a great hostel to stay at and i would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Santiago! The staff is very helpful and friendly and the atmosphere of the place is really good. The neighborhood is fine and the metro station is not far away either. The hostel is very clean and the facilities are generally in good working order. Its defintely one of the best hostels ive stayed in and i could easily spend a month there. I would highly recommend Chile Lindo if you visit Santiago!

Great atmosphere. Comfy beds. Lovely staff. Cheap. All in all a fun and great hostel that i would definantly reccomend reccomend ;)

This hostel really justifies its price. Great new dorms with clean bathrooms, fast Wi-Fi, computers also. The breakfast is decent enough and there's also a big TV. The only real downside is the distance from the city's center - about 25-30 minutes of walking to Plaza de Armas. Except that - it's a really good hostel.

we spent 4 days at chile lindo hostel and had a wonderful experience. The beds are so big and comfortable,the kitchen is full equiped and the stuff is so nice specially Alvaro and Jenny they help us with everything. they even took us to Valparaiso in New Year's Eve .Thank you guys for everything. we're gonna miss you. Mau y Astrid

Not enough bathrooms, beds are very high up.

• 10th Dec 2014

Pound for pound this is definitely the best value hostel. It was clear to me that they are really keen to look after people and do value feedback. The dorms are great with comfy beds and the kitchens and computers are amazing for this price. If they tightened up a little on bathroom cleaning and things like having handsoap toilet roll etc..... plus made a more cohesive hostel environment I'd say it's pretty faultless.

The hostel is really nice! There is a big kitchen where you can cook your own meal an a fantastic wooden desk so you can sit and caht with other guests! The staff is great as well. I would stay again in the hostel when I am in Santiago.

• 15th Oct 2014