Chile Lindo Hostel

7.9
Very Good 124 Total Reviews

8th Mar 2017
6.3

Rooms had very poor sound insulation, every word said in the common area and any car in the street sounds as if inside the room. Beds are super comfortable and come with personal power outlet and light. A shelf would be a good addition. Lost my sunglasses while leaving and emailed the property about it the moment I realised. Replying took some time and they informed me it was not found. Since I was due to return to Santiago I inquired further after a few days and all emails were not answered.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Feb 2017
7.4

really good vibes at this hostel. it is in a kind of sketchy neighbourhood though so be prepared for that if coming in at night. breakfast is a simple bread, jam, and oats. my main complaint here is that the bunk beds are three levels high but there are no fans/air-con so sleeping on the highest level in the heat of summer was pretty sweaty and uncomfortable.

• England, Couple, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Nice modern hostel. Friendly staff and good size kitchen for everyone to use. Comfy and very clean!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Loved this place, the staff were really nice and friendly. Breakfast was better than expected. The rooms where spacious and the beds were big. They also have 4 modern computers for you to use

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

One of the better hostels I've staying in in South America. Friendly staff, excellent facilities and close to the action.

17th Oct 2016
5.4

I have made a booking in 3 nights, but when I checked in, the staff told me that the hostel will be closed on the 3rd night, so I can just stay for 2 nights! It completely affected my planning, if I know only can stay for 2 nights, surely I will select another hostel, the hostel was not honest at all ! The bed are really big and Kitchen is good. Breakfast was poor with just 2 pcs of small bread. Wifi not connected very good in most area except at the reception.