6.2
Good 941 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 941 Total Reviews
Chili Blue Backpackers Located at 144 Victoria Street, Kings Cross, Kings Cross, Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales NSW 2011 144 Victoria Street, Kings Cross, Kings Cross
62% 941
-33.8721771 151.2229840
    Rooms available

• Finland, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Staff was supernice Rooms were bit small but didn't bother me. Beds and kitchen were clean which is great. Kitchen was cleaned up by the staff every day. Location was great. Right next to the king's cross station but also walking distance from the city. I've been to a more expencive places that hasn't been that good!

6th Jan 2017
6.6

One of the cheapest hostels in Kings Cross when I was there. Kitchen could be bigger and have more crockery but is acceptable. Staff and cleanliness just ok. Good location

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
12th Dec 2016
7.7

Kitchen could be a little better, nobody cleans up after themselves and the 10pm courtyard lockout rule is a bit annoying but overall my stay here was good. Staff where very friendly and helpful. Guests where quite social which made the athmosphere enjoyable. The location is great so that makes the price for chili blue very reasonable. I would stay here again

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2016
6.6

theres a really rude gentleman who works on the front desk. Potentially the owner. Poor customer service skills

4th Sep 2016
3.1

Very dirty, facilities are borderline gross, the only reason i'm giving it a 3 is because security and location were ok. the breakfast is a joke.

9th Aug 2016
6.0

Cheap hostel but location is far away from the cbd. Secure hostel with lock door on outside with basic facilities. Staff weren't friendly or helpful, borderline rude.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
4.0

Honestly this was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. I stayed in the winter and the place had no heat so it was freezing all the time not to mention I had to keep my window open in my shoebox of a room because it smelled so awful of mold. The office closed at 7pm so by the time I got back at night I could not use any "amenties" that were offered. That being paying $20 for a plate and silver and $8 for a towel??? Plus limited internet usage. I checked out a day early.

1st Aug 2016

Good place to stay, just remember to bring your lock for locker :-)

29th Jul 2016
8.0

Very practical. It was functional yet dirty. I saw the staff I felt it was the old carpet. Overall just good.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
6.0

Narrow stairs to carry your luggage up to the floors. We paid for 2 single beds and were asked to share a double bed in a 6 bed dorm. When we got to the room someone was already in the bed to which the receptionist advised them it was fine to sleep there. When we spoke to the receptionist she told us we had to remove their belongings and beds sheets ourselves. Everyone in this hostel is working so not much of an atmosphere however the free breakfast was good.