Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a good choice. Thank you to the friendly staff.

• 24th May 2015
  • Romania

It was a great time in Prague, and the Hostel has the perfect location. It´s only 10 minutes walk to the Charles Bridge and everywhere are cute little and cheap cafes and restaurants. We had a 4 dorm. It was clean and the mattress was really good. (: Only the staff is a bit unfriendly. But you always get your answers...

really good location. the reception was really nice and we got good service! a relaxed and cozy atmosphere! :) 👍🏼💗

The staff was distant and rude , specially the manager. You have to pay 150 CZK if you want to leave your backpack after 2pm at reception the day you leave, this is just insulting for any backpacker traveler!! I understand you want to make money, but maybe you should start by changing this horrible creaky beds, to clean well the hostel, restore the horror basement kitchen, and to give some soul to it all, maybe after all that you can charge more money, resuming is a terrible hostel!

The hostel was not great but we met some great people. The location is good and one receptionists helped us book a trip out to a shooting range which I would definitely recommend! Unfortunately one of the night staff members almost ruined our entire stay. The first night he slammed his hands down on the counter and shouted 'this is not a pub' because we was talking in reception. The second night he started yelling at everyone and rang the police on us because we was having drinks in the dorm.

• 14th May 2015

That was the worst Hostel that I have ever been, I got there to late, so I stayed there just few hours, 6am I was up to look for another place to stay. It is old build, durty, the bathroom door was broken, so I could not close it. They don't accept credit card, but I read an information that they accepted and they dont exchange, any option. The worst ever.

Liked the location but beds and cleanliness level need to be improved on.

• 12th May 2015
  • Kenya

- Receptionist at night incapable of check-in under 15 minutes per person - Security - nobody watches or checks luggage room - Rooms filthy and maid never cleans - Must change own lining on beds - Receptionist doesn't give bed sheet you lay on only for top cover - Small pillows in dorm and almost worthless to sue - Shower and toilet rooms small and hard to move inside

Bardzo dobra lokalizacja w centrum miasta. Odrzucają obskurne i brudne łazienki, niechlujna, obrzydliwa kuchnia, z której jednego dnia po prostu wyrzucono na środek wszystkie rzeczy i pozostawiono przynajmniej do końca naszego pobytu (3 dni), talerze, garnki i sztućce w strasznym stanie i w zdecydowanie niewystarczającej ilości oraz okropnie skrzypiące i twarde łóżka.

• 7th May 2015
  • Poland

Alright hostel. Very quiet and not much of an atmosphere. Good if you just need a place to sleep.

Facilities did not look particularly clean or well-maintained, and one of the beds in the dorm was remarkably squeaky. Neighboring room guests were loud, smoke was wafting in under the door. Way over-priced on a holiday weekend, but the location was good.

Right when I got there the lady at the desk acted like she was doing me a favor by letting me stay there, but otherwise I didn't see her again after that which was nice. Good location 5-15 minute walk to anywhere. Not a great atmosphere in the communal room, pretty much a look down at your phone and be antisocial. You get what you pay for.

The hostel staff had no manners and customer service is not their professional preference. I was given no information about Wifi connection, clean sheets or key deposit. I had to even ask how to get to my room. Very poor.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

Staff were amazing :) especially really cute Czech receptionist guy in the night 😜😜

Not very good, they didn't accept payment by card without any notice and there was an only bathroom for about 24 beds. I expected something more. The staff is not very friendly too. But it is cheap and close to the center of the city.

• 16th Apr 2015

The heater was not on and there is no lift. 😅

From entering the hostel we were told to wait to check in as the staff were changing shift so to come back in 20 minutes, we thought this unusual but said fine and went to wait, when we came back 20 minutes later they said another 5 so we came back 10 minutes later and were greeted by the least friendly, most unhelpful member of staff I have ever encountered in a hostel. He sighed when we asked any questions, didn't give me my change and was very unhelpful (he was tall with a gingerish beard)

Was great time

There is a nice kitchen, but the fridge is a bit messy. Maybe it would be better if they put a sign as I saw in another hostel: "put your name on your food. The housekeeper is instructed to throw away items which don't have name or it passed the date"

It was a good experience ..good value for money

« first « Prev 1 2 3