6.7
Good 2,957 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 2,957 Total Reviews
Chili Hostel Located at Pstrossova 7, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Czech republic 110 00 Pstrossova 7
67% 2957
50.0785011 14.4159293
    Rooms available

24th Sep 2016
6.3

Cold hostel, cold people, cold water, cold atmosphère!

11th Sep 2016
6.3

Good location is basically it. Felt kinda dirty. The maids were very kind. The male at the front desk with the red and black tattoo on his arm is the reason I will never book a stay with Chili Hostel again, so rude. I would pay not to encounter him again. Every time I had a question for him he barely looked at me, and gave short, mumbly answers. Very unprofessional attitude. He needs to be fired.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
4.0

Hello, This place is not ok. Please don't stay here. It was dirty and the staff were unhelpful until the moment I wanted to check out early and asked for a refund. They placed me in a wrong room and I had to share a bed with someone. Upon telling them this they literally did nothing about it. They told me I wasn't in the right dorm to begin with(their error) and to move me it would actually cost me money. I felt very uncomfortable with this place and they did not care in the slightest

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
5.1

The location was the only good thing about this hostel. Everything else was horrible.The staff had THE WORST ATTITUDE we have ever experienced. No smile, no kindness, they weren' helpful, we felt like they were angry because we were there. We used the washing machine and got back colored clothes and some stuff were missing. When we told them about that, they didn't even try to help us. I do not reccommend this hostel at all!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
4.6

Location good that was about it. Wifi only in lobby, not enough power points in rooms, no atmosphere at all because in communal areas everyone is just on their phones using wifi, some staff were helpful but when I tried to check out someone had messed up my booking and she didn't believe me that id paid the full amount and the deposit, I had to go find the girl who checked me in to tell the other staff that I wasn't lying and did pay. Wouldn't recommend this hostel especially to solo travelers

• Belgium, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
4.0

Booked this hostel based on the positive reviews, however : - our room was set in the basement with NO WINDOWS and a OVERWHELMING SMELL OF MOULD (we both fell sick with clogged nose/lungl) - staff was unfriendly, dismissive and unhelpful - place was overall DIRTY (dust all over the floor, if the sanitaries were being used when the cleaning lady came around then they simply weren't cleaned at all) - beds were completely caved in as were the matresses Would not recommend this hostel to anybody ! !

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
6.6

well it's only 7€/night, so we weren't expecting all that much... location is top notch, of course, but they put us in a very roomy but quite damp cellar room which had enough bathrooms, but they were rarely cleaned and lacked toilet paper/ soap. you have to leave a deposit for the kitchen (even if you only want to access the fridge for a second) and it isn't stocked well, only old and broken pots/pans and weirdly small plates, never enough for everyone. staff was friendly and it IS only 7€/day!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
10th Aug 2016
3.7

Bedsheets were never changed, I have watched new guest come in and sleep in used sheets. Staff were rude, wifi didn't work in the rooms but worked in the common area. Only good thing is the location.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
7.7

Seriously comfy beds, some lockers were broken, staff seemed fairly disorganised at check but were friendly, a few plugs didn't work but overall a good stay.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
6.3

The Staff was kinda rude and unwilling, the internet didn't work. If you're staying for a weekend it's okay i guess.