Chili Hostel

6.7
Good 3074 Total Reviews

• Poland, Female, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

I expected the worst after reading the previous reviews, but everything was OK. The staff was friendly and helpful, room and toilet were clean (I was on the fourth floor). Location was great. For that money I didn't expect luxuries, but the place was clean and decent. Except for a group of loud Russians at 5 am in the morning.

• France, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2017
3.1

Hostel is cheap, but you better pay 2 euros more and find another. I waited one hour before Receiving my keys, due to people complaining. Some booked a room together and were in different ones, a pregnant woman booking has been took into account... the guy took 20min to admit a private room was available.. the room: the heat was way too strong, the bed were horrible. I could feed all the pieces of the bed in my back.. The cleaning lady shot in my bag (was on its way..)

• kennyburer
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Feb 2017
8.0

Good value for money, friendly staff. they have everything you need as a backpacker. Mayber try to air the dorms a bit during the day haha, or it was just my fellow roomies that went partying the night before :p Till next time

21st Jan 2017
7.7

Despite other comments, room was warm enough, toilets and bathrooms were clean and available (individual bathrooms on each floor, a blessing compared to bulk shower rooms). Staff was fine. Bed we're okay although blankets and pillows are quite worn out Cool location, walking distance from everything and transports closeby Not too backpacker friendly, quiet atmosphere. Not bad for the cheapest in town but can sure get better for an extra euro elsewhere

• Poland, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
3.1

I had to wait for the check in till 14.30 and the website states its from 14:00. The staff in the reception was not inviting and friendly at all .On the chek-in I had to pay 15 Korunas extra per night for the city tax , plus 200 Korunas for the KEY DEPOSIT (in case I lost the key), which was never mentioned before on the website. The websites states FREE Wi-Fi - but only in the lobby not in the rooms!!!! I booked a room for one person and had 5 more bed in my room. The standard is really bad.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
6.9

the. location was really nice. the staff on the other hand wasn't very helpful. they were missing information and they weren't smiley. they don't offer breakfast and to use the kitchen you have to pay a deposit. At the hostel is also had a guy coming in my bed!

8th Jan 2017
2.9

I am a travel reporter, I have been in more than a hundred hostels in about 20 countries and I think this is the WORSE place I have found by now. It is extremely cold in the lobby also in the rooms... the kitchen is really bad, everything broken, nothing works. The facilities are terrible, the computers usually does not work, the keyboards are broken. They situated the common room in the coldest place of the house, etc, etc... it is just bad, very bad.

7th Jan 2017
5.7

the beds in dorms are horrible a bar in the middle of 2 bowls : that's the frame-bed staff not specialy kind not expensive.. the only positive point

1st Jan 2017
8.0

probably the most suitable choice for a budget traveller and especially to find a place at a peak season is definitely a steal. Nice place with a very friendly bonding atmosphere, facilities are not bad at all, plus its extremely very well located, room was clean and comfy, staff were helpful in sorting things out.

• Georgia, Couple, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
6.9

Our room was on 5th or 4th floor without elevator and it was hell to carry the bags. We checked in in the evening, left our begs on the beds, in the dorm and left the hostel. when we came back there were other people in our beds. Receptionist said that he gave us wrong room and asked to move to a different one. it was around 2 am, people were already sleeping so in the dark we had to make our beds, unpack and etc. It was really uncomfortable and a little annoying. they have free computers.