Chili Hostel

6.2
Good 3187 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Good location, not too close to the city centre but also not too far. Great vending machines with affordable baguettes and snacks. Each floor has a shower, "bath", and toilet; the "bath" is very spacious with a standing shower and a toilet bowl. Wifi in the rooms was not working when I was there. Wifi in the lobby is strong. Kitchen seems to be closed when the cleaner is not available.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
5.1

We were pretty disappointed in the Hostel - the beds were awfully loud and uncomfortable. My bed sheets didn't even fit my blanket and my pillow, the smell overall was awful and they was only one bathroom and shower for each floor. So being able to take a shower was almost impossible. The staff didn't show us the direction to our room or showed us any hostel facilities - he didn't even give us a map for the city. Definitely not recommending!

• India, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Chili hostel was really good. I really loved my stay there and I'd love to recommend it to a friend, I guess I already did. It's in the perfect location of the city, it's very inexpensive, the linen and the towel are free. The staff was very friendly and I really had a good time at Chili hostel hoping to come again soon.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Nice located hostel, you can reach everything by walking. Next to the dancing houses. Nice rooms, clean baths, relaxed atmosphäre..a good place to stay (:

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017
6.0

Stay at another Hostel. Prague has plenty of better Hostels.

2nd Jun 2017
2.0

Took 24 hours for my laundry to be done. Staff didn't care. Acted like it was my fault.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
7.4

I had a private double for one night. This place exceeded my expectations well and truly. Arrived at 2:30am and the 24hr reception were there to greet and check us in. Room was great no issues. Late checkout at 11 was awesome and baggage storage till 230pm wasn't really monitored but no different to pretty much every other hostel I've been in. No hot water in the shower - this was the only issue. I'd stay again.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it and we look forward to your next visit in hostel Chili. Best regards Tereza & hostel Chili

• Michelle2kool
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th May 2017
4.3

This hostel sucked. I'm not kidding when I say you can feel every bar- especially on the top bunks. You have to leave a deposit for just about everything you do- even to take food out of the fridge (kitchen is locked 24/7 and staff is rude and slow if you ask to use it.) The deposit can only be in Czech Koruna - so make sure you hit an ATM before you check in ...you'll need it for the room key. Bathroom was so nasty - one dirty room with toilet and shared shower for about 30 beds. Not worth it.

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
29th May 2017
3.7

This corporation doesn't say even "welcome" ! Stuff was not friendly and they know nothing about city and the other things also! They never help you. My first day, there was no wi-fi.Beds are discusting. No soap and tissues in toilets.No soap!! Totally NOT recomended!!!! (The guy on recepcion who speaks English like Spanish is not happy and he acts like angry, I think he doesn't wanna work on this job :) )

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th May 2017
2.0

Awful. Awful Staff. Awful Service. Cancelled nights and they pulled money from my booking card for 4 days afterwards. So the whole weekend. Awful. Don't do it.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. I do not understand for what you complain. You did not arrive to the hostel so we charged late cancellation fee - the amount for the first night. Nothing more, nothing less. Best regards Tereza & hostel Chili