Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

the hostel is average (the only minus is that there is only 1 bathroom for 5 rooms, but as i was usually waking up really early i personally didnt have a problem with it). wifi was good. location is awesome! all prague's highlight sights are walking distance from the hostel. staff were really helpful and kind. and the price is really low. so if you're on a low budget trip and you plan to spend you time in prague exploring the city instead of sitting in a hostel, go for chili! :)

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

atmosphere is everything in a hostel... This was a great hostel but with the crappy atmosphere i would never stay again no matter how low the price!

If you are looking for a spectacular experience it is all right here. I highly recommend sleeping here, the atmosphere is top notch and the staff know all to well how to treat a guest.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Ethiopia

Nice location (5 min from tram stop, 15 min from charles bridge, markets by the corner) away from crowds. But furniture and rooms need renovation and we had only 1 sink and 1 bathtube shared among 4 dorms, quite dirty. At the 4th floor, internet was very slow.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Turkey

You won't get any sleep in this hostel, very sqeaky and uncomfortable bunk beds. Terrible kitchen and only wifi on ground floor. But hey it's cheap

Chili's bed making a lot of sound, specially second floor

the common rooms are little bit dark

Poor service, unpleasant

There is no wifi in the rooms and, besides, we arrived at 8pm and we could not enter into the room until 9.15pm. We were waiting for the keys as they told us that they were changing the sheets. What is more, the guy in the reception was rude to us.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

The wifi was too weak in upstair. But location and price are good

The fee for leaving the luggage in the luggage room on the depature day was quite high. Unfortunately there is no common room where you can stay and drink and listen to music.

The only thing was the lack of WiFi. Other than that everything was OK.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

The best thing about this hostel is his location... The rest is not so good... The building is old, the receptionists don't seem to care about who is entering in the hostel, so I had not the impression of safety. The common areas are small and not so good.

Two people got robbed while I was there because strangers wandered in and swipes phones off tables. Location is good but there is zero atmosphere.

+ Staff is nice + The reception is not in the middle of common room + Silent at night - The locking system in the bathroom needs fixing - Some guy stole another guy's telephone when he was recharging it in the common room: so be careful!

It was a good hostel.

I get SCABIES after one week. sleeping in this hostel. BE CAREFUL

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Spain

when i arrived to my room there were no empty beds and the girl in the reception just said that one bed should be empty and randomly said !this one is free take it !or she could give me back the money and i could leave the hostel. at midnight someone came to the bed saying it was his bed, so i paid one night but had no bed! and the only answer i got from this girl was you can leave the hostal!! be prepare to have a plan B !

DO NOT STAY HERE! I was robbed by the hostel staff. I had my ipad stolen, from my bed, whilst I was lying there by the staff. When I challenge the staff they said that it was my fault I didn't have it in a locker (none of which work by the way). They were 'unable' to access the CCTV footage. WORST HOSTEL EVER. SCUM.

We arrived 22/10 5AM and the door's man was VERY rude. We ask about if its possible up to the rooms or take a fast shower after 20h travelling and he sad "Its not my problem, the checkin is 2pm" and turns out. We wait untill 10am when a crew girl help us. The kitchen is disgusting. The cleaners are crazy and shout out with usHave around 50 bedrooms between 1st and 5 floors. We stayed on 5th floor. Was horrible, the stars are enorme. The location is poor, you need take subway for everything.