Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in a twin room on the FIFTH floor and there was no lift. Imagine carrying heavy bags up and down for five whole floors. To make it worse, the WiFi didn't work inside the room. The bathrooms were dirty and it took me ages to take a shower because just a few drops of water left the shower. The room was also dirty and it was really noisy outside, so I couldn't sleep. It's best to pay a little bit more and stay in a better hostel. Definitely not worth it and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Nice hostel to stay at! Good for the money!

Great place to stay. Kind of hippie I'd say. Good place for socializing in good localization. Highlyrecommended

My phone got stolen while it's left charging next to my pillow when I was asleep. The other guy from our dorm got almost everything including IDs, Laptop and wallet stolen. A thief climbed into our room from the window during midnight and took all those away. Told that to the hostel staff, they first told you only police can check their CCTV, and after the police came, they told us the CCTV were not working. Stay miles away unless you voluntarily wish to be robbed.

Bad atmosphere, careless staff... Place to just sleep.

The hostel was good in general, but it had some negative points that could be liked that. Each time we wanted to use the kitchen, everything was dirty. One of the sinks was full of dirty water and the stoves were not working properly. Wi-fi was very slow, sometimes unusable when too many people was on it. The room was clean though and the beds comfortable. It would be good to check again the living room's layout because it was easily crowded. Maybe change some jolty couches?

1 2 3 4 Next » last »