Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is located in the centre of Prague, really close to the tram stop, but that's all. The lock on the door work time to time, so I always spent few minutes trying to got into my room. The cleanness of the bathroom was not good. No toilet paper, powder everywhere. The same thing I can say about my room. The bed jars every time when you only thing about moving your toe. And there was the most uncomfortable pillow, I've ever slept on. Never again.

the room was owful!!! and the bed wasn't cleaned. so I asked to change the room. bet the second room was dirty and had bad smell as well. and the door of toilet had broken. I naver want to go the hostel.

When I arrived the sheets were stinking and we couldn't know wich sheet was clean and wich was dirty. Our bedroom keys' weren't working and the door doesn't locks if you just slam it. People are very noisy in the hostel, each single night there were people running and screaming and laughing very loudly. A bunch of drunk boys woke me up at 5am screaming and laughing in front of my door, and when I complained to the staff they didn't care. I dont recommend this hostel!

The position of the hostel is the one of their strengths!Dormitories of 10 are divided in two rooms, so in fact you sleep with 6 people or less. I appreciated bathroom cleaning. The only problem is that there is no elevator, and if you must go to the 5th floor with your luggage, you could be regretful to stay there!

Stayed over easter weekend and get bent over the railing for my Saturday night stay. Close to $90 USD for a night. Come on it's Prague! It's not NYE! Most of the lockers don't work, the lock is just there for show, turn the handle and the locker will open. As seen by the fact that my DSLR and Laptop were removed from the locker but luckily placed in safer keeping by a staff member because they had to switch my rooms due to an error on their end when I checked in.

I'm not very happy with this place. I came to Prague last minute. I booked and stayed at a different hostel for the first 2. It was great, but because of the long Easter weekend, couldn't stay all 4. The only hostel with availability left was this one. Now every other hostel I saw, was charging the same rate for the long weekend as normal… This place, knowing they were the last available, gouged and charged double for a room! I paid $60 (instead of $30) for a shared 10 bed dorm. Very dirty also.

Not really clean and somehow noisy, but it's so close to the city center!

• 17th Apr 2014

Well, this hostel is standart, at least it it well located, I walked to all places from there. However, I heard that one room was stolen while I was there. So, I dont know if this hostel worth...

The Location is good. There are a lot of bars, Pubs and cheap Restaurants in the area. The interior is modern and fancy and has a relaxed atmosphere. We stayed there over Easter, so they were fully booked out and made us stay in the cellar for a week, what was kind of shocking. Althought the staff tried the best to make our stay the most comfortable it could be, it was still windowless. When we would have gotten in one of the regular room, we would have recommend it. But this wasn`t acceptable.

Everything was amazing!!

I stayed in a twin room on the FIFTH floor and there was no lift. Imagine carrying heavy bags up and down for five whole floors. To make it worse, the WiFi didn't work inside the room. The bathrooms were dirty and it took me ages to take a shower because just a few drops of water left the shower. The room was also dirty and it was really noisy outside, so I couldn't sleep. It's best to pay a little bit more and stay in a better hostel. Definitely not worth it and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Nice hostel to stay at! Good for the money!

Great place to stay. Kind of hippie I'd say. Good place for socializing in good localization. Highlyrecommended

My phone got stolen while it's left charging next to my pillow when I was asleep. The other guy from our dorm got almost everything including IDs, Laptop and wallet stolen. A thief climbed into our room from the window during midnight and took all those away. Told that to the hostel staff, they first told you only police can check their CCTV, and after the police came, they told us the CCTV were not working. Stay miles away unless you voluntarily wish to be robbed.

Bad atmosphere, careless staff... Place to just sleep.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »