Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Chili was great. Very centrally located, the staff was pretty good overall, and the lounge area is great for meeting people. The laundry took forever, but (to the whiners in previous comments) what do you expect? It's a washer-dryer and a hostel full of people. If you expected a laundromat, go to a laundromat. Bathrooms pretty good, rooms ok (some beds a bit creaky), but a very nice building and good place.

Hi, Thank you for your comment. We at Chilli Hostel always seek to improve so we appreciate your comment. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will call back when ever you are visiting Prague. Best Chili Team Prague

Nice hostel, some strange roommates at times but that's travelling! Would go here again..

I stayed for only one night in this hostel. The experience wasn't so great. The staff, not so friendly and for some reason always switching shifts and therefore, unable to help you even when both staff members are behind the desk "switching shifts for the next 15 minutes" but it occurred twice in my one night at the hostel. In my two weeks in Prague, it was the worst hostel experience I had. Just do yourself a favor and go to a different hostel.

Nice hostel. Convenient location and easy directions to get there. We felt safe and the sleeping rooms were plenty quiet.

Location is great! The environment is really nice... the only problem is that to get to my room I had to go to the 5th floor using the stairs because there's no elevator.. that kinda sucked, but appart from that the hostel is excellent

Do not stay at this hostel. The only good thing is its location! I got bed bugs and I'm pretty sure they weren't in just room but throughout the entire hostel. The staff weren't too friendly either, I asked them to wash my stuff because of what happened. This took them about 12 hours to do and at the end the clothes were still pretty wet and they made it seem like it was a big inconvenience to them! Worst time here.

the hostal has everything you need and is located near all the turistic places, the only problem was that internet was not working

Thank you for your comment, We the Chili Team Prague always seek to improve. We are glad to inform you that our internet connection has been upgraded

The Hostel is the worst I've ever stayed at. We arrived late and the guy at the reception was very rude. The bedroom were on the 5th floor, without lift, all the doors were left open, the keys weren't working properly. The bedroom was a mess, unbelievably dirty and smelling really bad. The bathroom as well. The wifi wasn't working on the bedroom for 2 nights. Way too expensive for the service!

• 29th May 2014