Chili Hostel Reviews

Pstrossova 7, Prague, Czech Republic

In general it was really good hostel - nice staff, excellent location, nice kitchen and so on if you compere with the money we paid. The only problem was that beds made unpleasent noise, when you move.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Latvia

clean bathroom, clean sheets, clean enough bedroom, staff not very fast but friendly, great location, great value for money overall, couldnt ask for more! will definitely come again. as to previous comments: true, wifi didnt work properly in the bedroom .. so what ,)

Kitchen was terrible and kitchen supplies were very dirty. Lockers were too small to fit a bigger backpack there. Beds kept terrible noise every time someone turned around. Same thing at the floor. In my room there was only one wc/shower for 20 people.... When you get into the hostel first thing you saw was huge posters telling you how much it costs if you break something. I understand but I didnt feel so welcome. At least location was good and they sold pretty cheap beer there.

Located very close to the main sites at a good price. I get the feeling that the credit card machine is always out of order by intention, but someone follow up with a review of they end up having it work. The rooms are bare minimum, but when traveling cost and location are what matters most. I wouldn't choose to rest up there - pretty loud drunk people in the streets and uncomfortable, but if you just need a place to pass out it is fine.

Everything's was fine, good value for money, staff is friendly and location is perfect.

Nice hostel for the price, would recommend

Big kitchen. 2 fridges. Big common area. Spacious room but no elevators. Long climb to 4th floor.

In general everything's good, except for the kitchen is In a mess after been used by those lazybones. Other than that, is a good place to stay during time in Prague.

4th floor is 92 steps of stairs. 3rd floor toilet sometimes get clogged. WiFi on 4th floor is weak. Understaffed at the reception. Sometimes the queue is quite long. Coffee vending machine is very good.

I was worried about staying here after reading previous reviews, however it was better than I thought. It was super Cheap and the facilities were better than other hostels (we stayed at emma the previous night, this was better) Although there was an issue with sheets and towels And lots of people were going without.

- Dirty kitchens with soap that always runs out - Four toilets on each floor, for 40-50 people. - My wallet got stolen out of my bag by a thief while I slept. I caught her in the act, but she ran away. - Somebody else got their locker broken into, losing their passport, a tablet, and 900 Euros. - Doors have to be locked from both sides, which means many people don't bother locking them. - Very easy to walk in, go into an unlocked room at night, and sleep in an empty bed. - Staff were nice.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »