• Costanera Roberto Geiss 355, Pucon, Pucon, Chile

9.5
Superb 673 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 673 Total Reviews
Chili Kiwi Lakefront Located at Costanera Roberto Geiss 355, Pucon, Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Costanera Roberto Geiss 355, Pucon
95% 673
-39.2774506 -71.9793705
    Rooms available

21st Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, lovely staff. Totally recommend it !

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

The hostel location was a little far from the bus station to walk in the rain, but the cabs were pretty cheap. Also, the view of the lake from the hostel was amazing! the staff was so cool and helpful! My only complaint was that the wifi was not working. This was a real bummer since I am international and needed wifi to access the internet.

17th Jul 2016

Amazing hostel!!

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

By far my favourite hostel of my trip around South America so far. The staff are great and really friendly and helpful and there's a board and folder with activities that they can arrange for you and restaurant recommendations etc which I always love. Only downside is no breakfast BUT there is free coffee and tea all day which made up for it. Great atmosphere, and heating! I honestly considered rearranging my trip to go back.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

The staff and other guests at Chili Kiwi were ver friendly and helpful. The staff had so much information about things to do in Pucón and assisted in arranging tours. The hostel was very welcoming and everyone treated us like old friends. I would love to stay there again!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Jun 2016

I could have stayed much longer than originally planned. The hostel is in an excellent location with perfect views of the lake and volcano. The owners have added losts of extras to ensure you enjoy your stay. I just have one criticism, and it's minor, but the fabulous outdoor seating area at the front of the hostel should be open all day, not just after dark when the bar is open.

12th Jun 2016

Very good hostel. We had a double in the cabin where you had your own log burner and kitchen! Very cosy. Organised good tours. Good atmosphere, we were there in low season, I think it would overbearingly busy in high season

10th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, extremely helpful staff, and location is about as good as it gets for Pucón.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Such a nice atmosphere and cozy hostel! The location is perfect just front the lake and the house has an interesting desig. The staff is friendly and helpful to book the tour ( to hiking Vilarica Volcano, for example I paid 75.000 pesos - and they booked it to me the night before the tour - very quick!). They don't have breakfast - that were a negative point to me, but has a good kitchen ( one inside and other outside) I think it is a worth value hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
8.0

Great location and setup. It's funky and feels magical...maybe it's just Pucon in general? But Chili Kiwi certainly has good vibes. I like that they are not a party hostel, have 2 kitchens and free coffee and tea. The staff is on top of things between both buildings and welcoming people. When they wash the floors they smell like old socks though and it was so difficult to get under a good shower head, like a regular sink faucet is how the water comes out of both the showers I tried out.