Chili Kiwi Lakefront Reviews

Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon, Pucon, Chile

From moment I arrived in Chili Kiwi, tired and dazed from the night bus, I felt welcome and at home. There's a really nice atmosphere in the hostel, with everyone gathering in the common areas around the open fire and chatting. If you look out one window of common room your looking onto the lake, the other window looks straight at the volcano which, on a clear night can be seen glowing. I found it to be a very social hostel (all heading pub for matches etc) but never too loud at night.

• 27th Jun 2015

Would really recommend Chili Kiwi, we had a great few days stay there. It's a comfortable and well designed hostel with a good social atmosphere. The staff were great, helpful and friendly.

Fantastic hostel, great helpful and enthusiastic staff, great atmosphere. Modern facilities and everything you need and want from a hostel . They have a good and varied list of tours or just stay by the fire, really is equipped for whatever you want to get out of Pucon

• 20th Jun 2015

Ended up staying longer than I had planned as this hostel feels like home . Great music , it's warm , comfortable beds, well equipped and clean kitchen , plenty of common areas, great wifi and the staff are always prepared to assist you with any travel , local or adventure plans that you may have . It's a very social place and guests often cook together. The location is perfect - amazing view of the volcano- easy to walk around town and quiet at night . I'll definitely stay here again!!!

It was brilliant, the warmest and comfiest place we have been so far, if there weren't so many other places to see we'd stay longer. You guys - James, Matt and Peter - are very cool and helpful so thank you for ensuring we got the most out of our time in Pucon.

My time at Chili Kiwi was incredible. Immediately upon my arrival, the staff made me feel part of the community of a diverse group of travelers. The hostel is on the lakefront, and has a very unique, comfortable layout. The staff is helpful with planning any day trips and other itineraries. All in all, I truly hope I am able to make a return trip in the future and definitely recommend staying at Chili Kiwi.

• 5th Jun 2015

Chili Kiwi is easily the best hostel I've stayed at in all of my travels! The staff are kind, welcoming and very knowledgable about the area. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and help me plan my days in Pucon. The hostel has lots to offer for activities in And around Pucon. I ended up staying an extra night because the hostel was such a nice and homey place with great staff. The hostel itself is very cozy with a beautiful lakefront view.I would highly recommend Chili Kiwi!

Amazing hostel! Perfect location, nice rooms,clean, big lookers, super cozy places, awsome outside kitchen, centralheating, a couple of fires to get warm, super nice and helpful stuff. They book all the activities for you and help you planning your trip. If you go out with the owner, you even get discount for your drinks^^ In total a really nice atmosphere! I extended my stay (instead of 3 nights a whole week) as a lot of people did here. Perfect hostel!

Fantastoc hostel, best I have stayed in to date. Arrived in Pucon expecting to stay for 4 days but had such a great time that we stayed for 10! Matt and Erica on reception were super helpful and made everyone feel welcome. Easy to arrange activities and lots of advice is avaliable if needed. Great bunch of people staying at the hostel, felt like a home from home. The co-owner James is always around and happy answer any questions from what to do for the day to which shower he would recomend using

Amazing stay at Chili Kiwi! Great place, super central. Staff very helpful with planning activities. Thank you so much for everything!

What an awesome place to be! We planed to stay at Chilikiwi Hostel for 2 nights, we ended up extendig for 3 nights more. The hostel has a great location, three good equipped kitchen, enough bathrooms and very innovative things (like rooms in a tree house and big lockers to store bags). But the coolest thing at this place is the staff and the atmosphere that comes with it. They really do their best to make you feel welcome, comfortable and have a great time in Pucon. Which we totally did!

Stayed there for 2 Nights. The combination of rustic wood style and it's location at the lake is hard to beat. The owner is incedibly nice. He took a a lot of his time to give us the best advice on how we can get the most of our short stay. Just amazing.

• 4th May 2015

It was a wondeful stay at kiwi. The heating system and the chimney are awesome and the atmosphere is great. Special thanks to Kat for the kindness!

Awesome and helpful staff run a great show here in an old German house right on the lake but close to town. A lot of thought went into this hostel and annex buildings including another kitchen and tree house. Clean with decent wifi and great atmosphere esp in front of the giant granite fireplace.

The hostel is in a perfect location beside the lake with a view of the volcano through the picture windows. It is convenient for all the shops and restaurants. The staff are lovely - great to talk to and willing to answer all your questions/arrange tours etc. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean. Many people come for all the activities, but I came to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery in the area If you're going to Pucon, stay in this hostel.

Great place right on the lakefront, the views cannot be beat. The staff were also amazing to help you with anything, or just to talk and hang around with as they are really cool people. Great vibe overall and outdoor kitchen is the secret chill spot. Comfortable beds, plenty of hot water and good wifi also. This is the place to stay in Pucon.

Definitely the best hostel in Chile! Great staff, great location, great atmosphere, ... Everything is great here.Thank you!

Amazing hostel with great staff, very helpful and good discount on tours and activites. Treehouse stay is a must, amazing views. More bathrooms than people and three kitchens makes for a great stay. Lovely setting on the lake and less than 5 minutes from town centre. You won't come across a better hostel.

I highly recommend!

• 5th Apr 2015

Nice Hostel. Except you have to pay for towels :(.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5