Chili Kiwi Lakefront Reviews

Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon, Pucon, Chile

This is a great hostel in a fantastic location, close to all the shops and with views over the lake and volcano. The staff were really helpful and went out of their way to suggest all sorts of activities. The large kitchen in the outdoor log cabin is a particularly nice set up.

A very good atmosphere and a Perfect location. Staff were very helpful and had a lot of information about activities.

Great facilities in an amazing place with the best location in town. Highly recommend!!! Great vibes!

• 17th Aug 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. The location is beautiful and the hostel was of high standards.

• 7th Aug 2015

Good WiFi, good showers and multiples bathrooms. Two good kitchens. Cool rooms such as a treehouse and van. James is super informative and will tell you everything you need to know. The other staff are super friendly. You get a view of the lake while you eat. Its warm inside. You can BYO alcohol. I'm not sure what the hostel does wrong TBH. James even place good tunes. Definitly one of those hostels I'd go out of my way to stay at.

Amazing location. Tricky to find by car. The staff were really fun . It was a "young" crowd but we felt very welcomed. Our room had a foul smell (and a room deodorizer- YUCK) but if we hadn't waited until the last day to tell anyone , I am sure they would have fixed it quickly . Oh well . We slept with the window open . One thing could be improved. Give better orientation of all the things to do and how far away everything is ! We drove 6 hours round trip to see Valdivia for a few hours.

• 28th Jul 2015

There is no better place to stay. The staff is great the atmosphere is awesome. The hostel is being cleaned everyday. Very close to everything. Pizza nights. Feels like home.

• 23rd Jul 2015

I went to stay in a hostel and found a home. It would have to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at. They staff are so welcoming and accomidating, whether they are booking a activity for or have a chat. It was very hard to leave this hostel. I would definately use Chili Kiwi again.

A fantastic hostel! Beautiful location on the lake, beautiful building, and the staff help you set up a different adventure for each day. The atmosphere was very friendly and collegial - everyone spent a lot of time in the evenings sitting around by the fire and chatting. If you're traveling as a couple, book a treehouse! They're very flexible with arrival times and letting you use the hostel after check out. No breakfast, but I'd still recommend it highly.

This hostel is amazing, great staff, great rooms, always warm, very clean. Loved it, would definetly stay here again!

• 15th Jul 2015

We loved our stay at Chilli Kiwi as its a beautiful cosy lake front hostel. Apart from the amazing views of the lake the hostel staff go out there way to create a warm and friendly atmosphere which really adds to the charm of the place. It was one of the friendliest and socialable hostel we have stayed in, everyone loves sitting around the log fires (in both the kitchen and the living room) chatting. Top hostel and would definately recommend staying here when visiting Pucon.

Great hostel. Staff were incredibly helpful and had great knowledge of the area. We planned to stay for 2 nights and stayed for 7. It's that good. Place is always warm and has great socialising areas! Would an have recommended to everyone!

• 9th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

I travelled South America for 5 months, this was by far the best hostel i stayed in. Only lanned to stay for 2 nights, stayed for about 7! The staff are amazing, and supply you with the the best welcome meeting I've had at a hostel. Location is perfect right on the waterfront, would recommend using the kayaks and heading out to watch the sun go down. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thanks James, Matt and Ash for an awesome stay!

• 7th Jul 2015

Chilli Kiwi is the best host I've already been in all the places I visited. The staffs are very attentive and the Hostel is very clean. The view of the Villarrica volcano and the lake is amazing... The best view in the city.

An awesome hostel with happy staff that inmrediately made you feel part of the group :)

• 1st Jul 2015

From moment I arrived in Chili Kiwi, tired and dazed from the night bus, I felt welcome and at home. There's a really nice atmosphere in the hostel, with everyone gathering in the common areas around the open fire and chatting. If you look out one window of common room your looking onto the lake, the other window looks straight at the volcano which, on a clear night can be seen glowing. I found it to be a very social hostel (all heading pub for matches etc) but never too loud at night.

• 27th Jun 2015

Would really recommend Chili Kiwi, we had a great few days stay there. It's a comfortable and well designed hostel with a good social atmosphere. The staff were great, helpful and friendly.

Fantastic hostel, great helpful and enthusiastic staff, great atmosphere. Modern facilities and everything you need and want from a hostel . They have a good and varied list of tours or just stay by the fire, really is equipped for whatever you want to get out of Pucon

• 20th Jun 2015

Ended up staying longer than I had planned as this hostel feels like home . Great music , it's warm , comfortable beds, well equipped and clean kitchen , plenty of common areas, great wifi and the staff are always prepared to assist you with any travel , local or adventure plans that you may have . It's a very social place and guests often cook together. The location is perfect - amazing view of the volcano- easy to walk around town and quiet at night . I'll definitely stay here again!!!

It was brilliant, the warmest and comfiest place we have been so far, if there weren't so many other places to see we'd stay longer. You guys - James, Matt and Peter - are very cool and helpful so thank you for ensuring we got the most out of our time in Pucon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3