9.5
Superb 649 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 649 Total Reviews
Chili Kiwi Lakefront Located at Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon, Pucon.
Chile
Pucon Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon
95% 649
-39.2774506 -71.9793705
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Jun 2016

I could have stayed much longer than originally planned. The hostel is in an excellent location with perfect views of the lake and volcano. The owners have added losts of extras to ensure you enjoy your stay. I just have one criticism, and it's minor, but the fabulous outdoor seating area at the front of the hostel should be open all day, not just after dark when the bar is open.

12th Jun 2016

Very good hostel. We had a double in the cabin where you had your own log burner and kitchen! Very cosy. Organised good tours. Good atmosphere, we were there in low season, I think it would overbearingly busy in high season

10th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, extremely helpful staff, and location is about as good as it gets for Pucón.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Such a nice atmosphere and cozy hostel! The location is perfect just front the lake and the house has an interesting desig. The staff is friendly and helpful to book the tour ( to hiking Vilarica Volcano, for example I paid 75.000 pesos - and they booked it to me the night before the tour - very quick!). They don't have breakfast - that were a negative point to me, but has a good kitchen ( one inside and other outside) I think it is a worth value hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
8.0

Great location and setup. It's funky and feels magical...maybe it's just Pucon in general? But Chili Kiwi certainly has good vibes. I like that they are not a party hostel, have 2 kitchens and free coffee and tea. The staff is on top of things between both buildings and welcoming people. When they wash the floors they smell like old socks though and it was so difficult to get under a good shower head, like a regular sink faucet is how the water comes out of both the showers I tried out.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
15th May 2016

Great location, great facilities and really helpful staff, especially with planning activities. Highly recommended!

• England, Couple, 25-30
9th May 2016

Overall a great hostel with decent facilities, including 2 kitchens and multiple showers/bathrooms and a locally stocked bar! Also, the introductory chat with Peter was fantastic and gave us a great overview of the area. However, our 4 dorm on the ground floor was susceptible to all the noises of the hostel. Including the very loud doorbell which got rung at all hours of day and night. Would still 100% recommend this hostel but ask to be moved asap if you land this room - we wish we had.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th May 2016

Great hostel with a happy share house vibe. Staff will make every effort to help you organise the activities you want to do around the region. Very cosy beds, best sleeps I've had in a dorm. The place was a little low on toilets and showers, I'm not sure how long the waits are for the bathrooms in the high season.

6th May 2016

You have to stay here if you're in Pucon! I met the best people, got the best recommendations, and had the best view of the lake. One night we had a big hostel family dinner and the staff made chicken curry for all of us. The beds are warm and you can book excursions through the hostel at a great price. They have kayaks you can take out on the lake and a bar that is fun for meeting the other travelers.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

Great experience! The hostel staff helped us plan all of our activities. Overall, would recommend staying here!