Chili Kiwi Lakefront Reviews

Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon, Pucon, Chile

Best hostel we've stayed in yet. Amazing staff, friendly, very knowledgeable on the area / everything to do in Pucon and happy to help organise it. Fab facilities, enjoyed the kayaks and ping pong! Two kitchens, decent & plentiful bathrooms. Lots of lockers hooks etc. Social atmosphere with lots of space. Amazing beautiful location to watch sunsets & see the volcano. Great variety in choices of room type (dorm, private, treehouse, camper van). Only criticism is breakfast is not included.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Location location location! Great staff lots of spaces to hang out. Fab

• 23rd Mar 2015

Great location by the lake and close to the main street. Excellent welcome info session on all the things to do in the area. Helpful staff. Best beds I've had in a while. Extended a night and stayed in the treehouse, awesome! Love watching sunset over the lake right from the hostel. Very friendly travellers and great social atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Location: i think half of my pictures of Pucon were taken within 50m of hostel property. Splendid location (in the middle of town, by the lake), gorgeous sunsets Staff: chilled, super efficient, hyper friendly Facilities: bathrooms everywhere, two decent kitchens with all you need, plenty of place to socialize Atmosphere: awesome when i was there. Pucon is overall quite a nice place (was there just off season which might have helped)

Chilikiwi is an amazing stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have the most informative and in depth welcome pitch, and tell you everything you need to know about the area, what to do, where to go. I've never been to another hostel that was so prepared to help us with our plans! They also have a variety of room types including a tree house, a van, and tents! Don't underestime the tents. It's all mattress, and the best value!

• 16th Mar 2015

Chili kiwi is a great place. We liked everything and have no dislikes. The view is great, so is the staff (Rachel, Matt and Jeremy) and all services they offer. I would definitely go here again

Just voted Best Hostel in Chile this place has it all. The biggest stand out is the staff who are quite simply in a class of their own -great briefing on arrival. Lots of social areas which create an amazing vibe, clean comfortable rooms, (check out the camper van and tree house!) lots of good bathroom facilities, constant WiFi across the site, best location in Pucon...best hostel experience I´ve ever had. Nicknamed Hotel Califonia the only problem you´ll find here is managing to check out!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, hard to fault it. Awesome location and good place to chill out.

As per the other reviews on here the location of this hostel is great. Thorough, friendly and helpful welcome by the staff on arrival, which helps to make you feel at home. Spoilt for choice with regards bathrooms as there are so many dotted around the place. Really comfy beds and roomy dorms with big lockers. Overall a great hostel and I wish I had been able to stay a bit longer than two nights.

I never write out reviews for hostels. I had to write this one. Chili Kiwi is the best hostel. Hostel itself is great, everything you need in facilities, the staff is outstanding, they really care about you having a great time in Pucon. They'll explain the tours and activities to you for as long as you want, they set up a massive and delicious barbecue for us, took us out partying, everything. The best.

Probably the best hostel I've ever been to. Keep up the good work!

Amazing. One of the very best hostels I have ever stayed in.

• 12th Mar 2015

Amazing place, folks, good vibes. Stay double your intended days if I were you.. Sweet as - cheers guys!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Only qualm is no breakfast which they totally make up for with the abundance of kitchen space. Upon arriving, we were inundated with extensive information and suggestions on how to spend our time in Pucon. Wifi was good for Pucon. There was readily available information on predicted weather and creative hostel-orientated activities including "Jeremy's Beer Tasting Extravaganza" which is not to be missed. Chili Kiwi has set the bar high, indeed.

Nice stay in Chili Kiwi, staff gave lots and good information around activities

• 4th Mar 2015

Staff were unbelievable here, especially Matt and Jeremy who always took the time to explain all the activities for us in depth. They were a huge reason why we loved staying here so much. The facilities are amazing and the location is incredible. Great, social vibe to the place, will recommend to everyone we meet. Thanks guys, you outdid yourselves!

Great hostel. Perfect location with a lovely view of the lake. Good dorm rooms and bathrooms. Clean. Helpful staff. Good ambiance. Overall great spot.

The view is the best thing in the hostel!! The tree house is beautiful and it's the best for couples, like a honeymoon for backpackers

The hostel is in a beautiful location. Best staff ever. Great facilities including 2 kitchens and loads of bathroom. The hostel is always clean and tidy and the hostel staff helps alot with activities in pucon.

I had an amazing 3 nights at this hostel, it is so well organised and as soon as you arrive you are given lots of information about all the activities you can do in Pucon. The staff are good fun and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5