Chili Kiwi Lakefront Reviews

Bernardo Ohiggins 20, Pucon, Pucon, Chile

We really enjoyed our stay at chilikiwi. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable, facilities were great with two kitchens to choose from. The dorm was comfortable and then when we stayed an extra night we moved to the tent which was also really comfy. The BBQ was also really good. Volcano tour was amazing. Couldn't ask for much more!

Muy buena estadía. El hostal está muy bien ubicado, la cual fue la razón para quedarme aquí. Muy buena onda la gente y el staff. Todo demasiado limpio y ordenado, parecía hotel. Las instalaciones son muy buenas y hay varias partes comunes buenas para conocer gente. La recomiendo en un 100%. Saludos de Santiago.

Home away from home

Lovely hostel with a nice garden and different areas to rest, cook and meet people, very well located. Beautiful sunset everyday from the garden. At night would be nice to have an special area so people can talk and hang out without disturbing people sleeping on the tents or inside the cabana. Please improve the map and directions to go to Salto el claro, it was very difficult to get to the place, not signs at all, the first part of the road is ugly, i got lost and the map was not very helpful

Come on guys. You should be there in the svenning when people start to party in the out-kitchen. No one Can sleep in the campin section or in the houses!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Definitively the best place I have been in South America! Perfect location and such a great athmosphere!!! Love it!

Awesome place. First thought when they showed me the room was "oh no, I clicked the wrong button and reserved an expensive bed" but no, it was the dorm price - with its own fully equipped kitchen, bath and living room. There are 2 more kitchens, lots of chill out areas and the owners have thought of everything - lights and chargers for each bed, little shelves, lockers and huge storage lockers to keep your stuff after check out. Clean as I've ever seen a hostel; Staff is so helpful and chill.

I've stayed in many hostels over 2.5 years of travel and this is by far one of the best ones Ive stayed at. The staff knows what they are doing and willing to help you with anything and everything. The hostel itself is just perfect. It's very clean and in a perfect location with hammocks and tables around everywhere to hang out. A great hostel to meet people. The only bad thing is the WiFi is not great, but they know it & when it's down will work hard to get it back on when you ask for it.

Loved the treehouse. The van is a bit tight, especially if you are tall. Look up the photos. Staff is fantastic and the location is on point.

excellent hostal. perfect location. if you have any questions or critics - the staff will be there for you and is really caring. thank you for the cake rachel, very very delicious!!!! cheers torben

• 9th Jan 2015

Fantastic hostel, great kitchen which is fully equipped, nice cosy rooms with your own plug socket and light

• 7th Jan 2015

Awesome hostel. Would definitively go back. Pros: -great location -super clean -friendly staff -secure -good atmosphere Cons: -wifi not always working -water in the shower is not always hot

Great hostel, would recommend to anyone going to Pucon, amazing location

• 7th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed staying at the Chili Kiwi hostel, the location just by the lake was very nice, the facilities were very good, and the staff is amazing. They are available and helpful when it comes to plan activities or other things. I strongly recommend this hostel !

• 5th Jan 2015

Very nice staff. Great location with a beautiful view and nice kitchen in the garden. Definitely recommend it!

Really helpful staff. Many fun activities available. Lots of space to meet or hang around in the house and in the garden. Definitely a recommendation.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I spent 3 nights here and didn't want to leave!! It was so cozy and comfortable and relaxing. All the guests were relaxed and happy and it was so easy to make friends, especially since you (can and should because they use the best guides) book activities through the hostel. I didn't want to leave pucon and this place was a big part of it. Couldve spent a week here.Lots of outdoor areas to chill and lots of kitchens... But the staff was just the best and most helpful. Thanks for everything guys!!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I am grateful for any safe place to stay when far from home; ChiliKiwi is such a place. It's not the best place we have been, though. Unlike other Chilean hostels we have used, there is no breakfast. I asked for towels, thinking their lack an oversight, but was charged extra when we left. And, knowing that I would depart for an early bus, I asked to pay the previous day. That courtesy was not reciprocated regarding the deposit I had paid for a key. I left the key but did not get my $5000.

Thanks for staying with us. Indeed we do not include breakfast as we want to remain great value whilst having our location, facilities and service. We have three kitchens for your use and provide free tea and coffee all day. If leaving before 8am, we simply need to know in advance to be able to return the key deposit the night before. We changed from a towel deposit to a towel rental (500 pesos) due to costs being incurred (it is optional). Sorry about any confusion and enjoy your travels!

Really awesome hostel, one of the best. Arrived xmas day and they put on an amazing christmas dinner. Not exactly a party hostel but you´ll meet a lot of really cool young travellers and they´ve created a really cool atmosphere. Clean, nice rooms, staff will help you out with anything, and the location is great. Wifi was bad but apparently it´s getting fixed. Not recommended if you want to speak Spanish, but it had a really cool vibe and we had an awesome time. Has lots of info on stuff to do.

Sensational hostel. We stayed over Christmas and the staff organised a huge lunch for everyone. There is a great social atmosphere at this hostel with heaps of places to sit outside or inside and have a few beers. Comfy beds and lockers in the dorms. Heaps of space in the hostel - three kitchens, two eating areas, hammocks etc. The staff are cool too. Would absolutely recommend to other travellers - group or couple.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4