Chill House Reviews

Aguero 781, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Fantastic hostel with a really calm, chilled out vibe. Antoine, the owner, is a fantastic host and was ready to help out with anything we needed. The other staff are very good too. Good breakfast with fresh oranges and a juicer to make oj. Really nice roof terrace and lovely inner courtyard. It's a bit out of the city centre but is close to some really good bits. Also very close to a supermarket and metro. Go to la bomba de tiempo (very close by) if you are there on a Monday night!

Great hostel and amazing group of staff. Location is perfect as its somewhat in the middle of recoleta, san telmo, and parlemo. Breakfast was a little disappointing, as it was very basic, but there a many cafes in the 2-3block area to get a bite. Very near to the cathedral where you should go one night for cheappp wine and amazing tango.

It was great , good people , good service

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Chile

I really loved this hostel! I've traveled all over the world and have stayed in many hostels. This one is on my list of favorites. I initially ran into an issue with my dorm room being overbooked, but they put me in a different room with less people and just let me stay there all 6 nights even though it cost more money and they did not charge me more. I was initially concerned about location, but enjoyed it because it felt more "local" in a neighborhood. The atmosphere is excellent as well!!!

Very Nice and welcoming place in Barrio Norte, the most interesting parts of BA, Palermo and San Telmo are a little bit far away, but a supermarket with cheap and good food and a Mall are just around the corner. People were Nice, and restaurant recommendations good.

Great atmosphere and very friendly service - but you shouldn't rent out the room next to the reception. From 8:30 onwards we constantly had voices outside our door and could hear everytime someone entered or left the hostel. From 10:00 onwards there was music outside our door.. Not made for people who want to/need to sleep.

• 25th Jul 2014

Thank you for your e mail. I remember you that our intern patio is empty after 23h, till 8.30 in the morning. The music you heard was some Jazz selection from 12h to 22h...really smooth... Thank for your comment again! Antoine

Lovely hostel! I enjoyed my stay there so much! It definitely has a cool vibe, artsy decoration, and great facilities. It's not a party hostel, but rather relaxed and layed-back place. Staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. I also liked the location of the hostel, a bit outside of the busy Microcentro and therefore more relaxed and authentic, there is everything you need closeby. Sights and other quarters of Buenos Aires easily accessible by metro or bus. I hope to return soon!

Nothing but good things to say about this place. The staff were really informative, friendly and accommodating. One day they invited all the guests to lunch with them on the roof. The building itself is beautiful and very well kept. A great place to stay, especially if your are after a chilled out environment. And the rooftop terrace is great and gets heaps of sun!

The staff were amazing at Chill House. Very friendly and went out of their way to provide help and advice. Warm and nice hostel. Definitely recommended.

This hostel is really good. Staff are friendly, the location is great and the beds and bathrooms are nice. The only bad thing is the noises coming from the street (only in those bedrooms close to). I would stay there again.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts