Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
Chill House Located at Aguero 781, , Buenos Aires.
Chill House
    Rooms available

• rachelebrewster
  • England, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2016

I had a great stay at Chill house, right at the end of 2 months travelling. Was low season so not that busy. Staff members friendly and kind, especially Antoine one of the owners. Scrambled eggs for breakfast a nice treat, although not always kept warm. Would be good to have maybe cereal or fruit as an option aswell. Nice and warm with the radiators however the dorm room i was staying in did get quite stuffy and had to open the door in the night to get the air to flow. Lovely roof top terrace

14th May 2016

Stayed here a week while I did a Spanish course at the nearby Vamos (15min walk). It was very quiet while I was there due to the time of year but that is what I wanted. Nice roof terrace to chill out in the sun. Kitchen is small but has the bare essentials needed to cook for yourself. Close enough to walk to central Palermo, 5 min walk to underground station on a main line, big supermarket 3 mins away. Breakfast is limited but OK. The owner Antoine is a really great guy, very friendly/helpful!

6th May 2016

A hostel that lives up to its name - it really is super chilled….plus the set-up (courtyard, roof terrace, high ceilings) is great and the staff are very friendly.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016
4.6

Pretty bad experience, I left as soon as I could. Located in abasto, which is not that safe as a neighborhood. You have to ring the doorbell and wait, so I found myself standing on the street in the dark several times - did not feel safe. Atmosphere was terrible - they had a lounge, I tried to go in it once, but it smelled awful and was full of smoke. When I tried to check out, the guy at the desk didn't seem to speak English, tried to charge too much and became angry. Avoid this place!

My dear, I usually don't answer review, because with more than 400, I never had too... Your arrived by night in ChillHouse...Indeed there is a door...indeed there is a bell...indeed you may have too wait 20 seconds to come in...Indeed by night, it is dark... You start complaining as soon as you come in...Ok...no problem... About the neighborhood I live... About this city I love... The house is no smoking, only allowed in our roof top.... I wont talk about the smell...Can't believe what I read You wake up angry, decide to leave, I didn't charge you anything...I always prefer my guest leave happy and don't charge them if there is any problem.... But you wanted also to get back your deposit!!!! I said no...sorry about it... And you still complaining... It s been a long time I haven't seen such a bad energy and I feel sorry about it.. Kind regards PS : Sorry about my poor English...I will try to get better :)

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

Great experience and really friendly staff. Located a bit off but no more than 20 minute walk to nearest see worthy area. The hostel itself has a great atmosphere and an amazing roof top!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Great location, staff, property & people.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

I loved the chill house! Such a good vibe there to relax. And its good to meet people also! Good location near shops and parks!

• kaleighbeauvais5095
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
8.0

Really nice hostel. Loved the terrace and the sitting room; the staff were so helpful as well! Room was really clean and comfy, but wasn't a fan of the bathrooms not having floor mats or paper towels/towel to wipe hands. Kitchen was really small, but breakfast did have eggs and fresh juice! Wifi was good as well. Nice overall hostel!

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Beautiful rooms, good location to get to all areas of the city, great staff. Thank you Estoban and Antoine, for all of your help and advice on our new lives in BA; we had a great stay!

18th Apr 2016

Friendliest staff I have encountered in all my travels (and I have done quite a bit), CLEANLIEST HOSTEL IN SOUTH AMERICA BY FAR and, in general, you feel like it's a guest house, not a hostel. Breakfast is amazing, music is INDEED chill music (jazz playing at the background). Summer weather + terrace = heaven. I stayed here for five weeks. Big hug to Antoine, Esteban (plus the staff people who rock), thank you all for this stay.