Chill House Reviews

Aguero 781, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thank you for the warm and nice atmosphere and all the attention which is paid to make it a great stay.

• 15th Apr 2015

Beautiful hostel set in an old building. Very chilled out which is what we needed after a week in Milhouse! Clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Only downside would be breakfast - you are only given small rolls with spreads. It would be a little bit better if you had the choice of some cereal too. All in all great place to stay :-)

I had a lovely stay at the chill house hostel. The owner Esteban was incredibly kind and upgraded my room from a dormitory to a private room which was available. The staff were super helpful and friendly and spoke excellent english. I loved the freshly squeezed orange juice in the mornings.Plus the roof terrace was lovely for enjoying a coffee or a glass of wine.I felt taken care of here which isn't always the case in hostels.The atmosphere was very relaxed and would highly recommend!.

Wonderful staff who are super helpful. Not the closest hostel to the major sites, but if you are willing to walk its a great place to stay.

Good Hostel by Argentine standards. Spacious dorm, I did not even sleep in a bunk. Good for a few days stay.

Awesome place where I spent my last few nights in South America! Great crowd, clean, nice breakfast fresh juice, nice rooftop, subway close and Palermo 20 mins walk away.

More of a hostel for couples. There are only two dorms therefore it is not the best place to meet other travelers. Besides of that nothing to complain about.

Awesome Hostel, very nice Architecture, close to all the hotspots in Buenos Aires!

• 26th Feb 2015

Great place to stay in BA. Very "chill" atmosphere as the name says. Rooftop terrace can't be beat on a hot, summer night. Staff were all very helpful and nice.

Fantastic staff lovely place good food

Chill House does it right! Located in a great area close to every neighborhood you need to visit, it's the perfect place to stay while visiting BA. The atmosphere is welcoming with extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Their BBQ's are a great way to meet others and kick off or end a great BA trip!

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My only issue was in a private room our towels weren't changed for the duration of our stay (3 nights). I would still happily stay again though.

Thanks for you kind comment. It is true that we offer you room service always as you ask us...Can be everyday. Depends of everybody. That why we prefer waiting as our guest ask us whenever they need. Thanks again for your stay, and comment :)

The staff is so helpful and friendly. Had a really great time in BA.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Really couldn't have asked for anything better. Perfect.

Great hostel with great staff. Not a party hostel but u can have a couple of drinks with people on the amazing roof top. It is a bit of a walk to most places but we love walking round a city. Staff a great and help with anything. Would definitely stay again and would recommend

Pros: Great atmosphere, very chill. Clean, peaceful from the bustle of Buenos Aires, friendly and helpful staff, great terrace. Cons: no where to put your clothes, etc in the bathrooms

• 29th Jan 2015

very friendly and helpful staff

This is a great hostel. Not a party hostel but very social. Also I loved the lay out of the hostel... The building is super with a great roof terrace!

• 14th Jan 2015

Everything is perfect. I just hope that breakfast will be a little bit better.

Absolutely recommendable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Placed neatly in the middle of all the neighbourhoods. Within walking distance of Palermo and with the Metro, which is 3 mins. away it is easy to access San Telmo and Centro.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts