Chill House Reviews

Aguero 781, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It was great , good people , good service

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Chile

I really loved this hostel! I've traveled all over the world and have stayed in many hostels. This one is on my list of favorites. I initially ran into an issue with my dorm room being overbooked, but they put me in a different room with less people and just let me stay there all 6 nights even though it cost more money and they did not charge me more. I was initially concerned about location, but enjoyed it because it felt more "local" in a neighborhood. The atmosphere is excellent as well!!!

Very Nice and welcoming place in Barrio Norte, the most interesting parts of BA, Palermo and San Telmo are a little bit far away, but a supermarket with cheap and good food and a Mall are just around the corner. People were Nice, and restaurant recommendations good.

Great atmosphere and very friendly service - but you shouldn't rent out the room next to the reception. From 8:30 onwards we constantly had voices outside our door and could hear everytime someone entered or left the hostel. From 10:00 onwards there was music outside our door.. Not made for people who want to/need to sleep.

• 25th Jul 2014

Thank you for your e mail. I remember you that our intern patio is empty after 23h, till 8.30 in the morning. The music you heard was some Jazz selection from 12h to 22h...really smooth... Thank for your comment again! Antoine

Lovely hostel! I enjoyed my stay there so much! It definitely has a cool vibe, artsy decoration, and great facilities. It's not a party hostel, but rather relaxed and layed-back place. Staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. I also liked the location of the hostel, a bit outside of the busy Microcentro and therefore more relaxed and authentic, there is everything you need closeby. Sights and other quarters of Buenos Aires easily accessible by metro or bus. I hope to return soon!

Nothing but good things to say about this place. The staff were really informative, friendly and accommodating. One day they invited all the guests to lunch with them on the roof. The building itself is beautiful and very well kept. A great place to stay, especially if your are after a chilled out environment. And the rooftop terrace is great and gets heaps of sun!

The staff were amazing at Chill House. Very friendly and went out of their way to provide help and advice. Warm and nice hostel. Definitely recommended.

This hostel is really good. Staff are friendly, the location is great and the beds and bathrooms are nice. The only bad thing is the noises coming from the street (only in those bedrooms close to). I would stay there again.

Staff was incredibly nice and helpful! The rooms are spacious and furnished very nicely. The location is great and you can reach every attraction in BA either by walking 30-40min or by taking the metro (closest station is "Gardel" on the red line). Close by are many different restaurants and supermarkets. The only improvement point would be to have a bigger kitchen and more tables under a roof in case of rain.

Fantastic hostel with a great vibe. Friendly and helpful staff. Good location to see all parts of Buenos Aires.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts