Chill House Reviews

Aguero 781, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Fantastic hostel with a really calm, chilled out vibe. Antoine, the owner, is a fantastic host and was ready to help out with anything we needed. The other staff are very good too. Good breakfast with fresh oranges and a juicer to make oj. Really nice roof terrace and lovely inner courtyard. It's a bit out of the city centre but is close to some really good bits. Also very close to a supermarket and metro. Go to la bomba de tiempo (very close by) if you are there on a Monday night!

Great hostel and amazing group of staff. Location is perfect as its somewhat in the middle of recoleta, san telmo, and parlemo. Breakfast was a little disappointing, as it was very basic, but there a many cafes in the 2-3block area to get a bite. Very near to the cathedral where you should go one night for cheappp wine and amazing tango.

It was great , good people , good service

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Chile

I really loved this hostel! I've traveled all over the world and have stayed in many hostels. This one is on my list of favorites. I initially ran into an issue with my dorm room being overbooked, but they put me in a different room with less people and just let me stay there all 6 nights even though it cost more money and they did not charge me more. I was initially concerned about location, but enjoyed it because it felt more "local" in a neighborhood. The atmosphere is excellent as well!!!

Very Nice and welcoming place in Barrio Norte, the most interesting parts of BA, Palermo and San Telmo are a little bit far away, but a supermarket with cheap and good food and a Mall are just around the corner. People were Nice, and restaurant recommendations good.

1 2 Next » last »