Chill Inn Paraty Hostel & Pousada Reviews

Rua Orlando Carpinelli, 3 - Praia do Pontal -, Paraty, Brazil

It was my second time at the hostel. I had stayed there over an year ago, and when decided to come back to Paraty remembered the nice experience I had there. And again had a good time, everything was nice, and breakfast at the beach is still as amazing as it sounds. Great place and reasonable price.

Everything was perfect guys

• 2nd Nov 2015

Great hostel, staff make you feel very welcome. Always have a smile on their faces which is great. Very helpful with recommendations and booking tours. Ideal location with breakfast on the beach.

Staff is helpful and kind. The location is the best: near to Historic Center and in front of the Pontal beach.

Great location in paraty. The room was clean and spacious. We got a free caipirinha in the beach bar (not part of the hostel), where they also serve a decent breakfast. Staff was friendly.

The staff is very friendly. Joel and the girls received us very well.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Excellent location and breakfast on the beach every morning ! Rooms were a little bit cramped but can't really complain. Only negative was we ordered dinner earlier in the day and then when we came to eat they didn't have any left for us.

This is hostel is in an ideal location for the beach but to be fair so are many others. This hostel lacked any atmospere and I was disappointed by the cold showers. The wifi was awful and rarely worked. Sadly the staff were my biggest disappointment and there was clear disorganisation and lack of communication between themselves and myself. I don't usually leave such negative reviews but I really have to advise against this place.

Thanks for having us: You're doing a great job!

Great location, friendly staff (but poor English and changed all the time) Poor wifi connection. Not ok to not have blankets when it's so cold! ( luckily only a problem for the 1st night)

Breakfast on the beach! What more do you want?!

• 27th Jun 2015

Good hostel, breakfast bar with standard brazilian breakfast, rooms are small but spacious- each one with an ensuite bathroom . Hostel offers food everyday but there's a kitchen to use, nice little patio/outdoor/eating area outside the rooms

Cool location with breakfast and a bar at the beach. Activities were offered everyday. Very nice staff and good for meeting people.