Chill Inn Paraty Hostel & Pousada

Very Good 522 Total Reviews

• guimarconi
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

The Hostel surprised me positively. First, the view of the sea from the window was wonderful. The friendliness of the staff (highlight to Bia, who took me to great parties) made all the difference in my 10 days there. Cleanliness and structure aren't excellent, but are very good for the price I paid and I felt at home. I definitely recommend and will return.

• kacoutinho4776
  • Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
10th May 2017

We actually stayed in Geko, beside Chill in and same owner's. A lovely girl(Calu) hosted us. She and the other staff have good English (and Portuguese). They're really nice and willing to help. It has a good location: in front of the beach and near the old town. Although it's kinda far from the bus station, they offer free transport to the hostel. Cons: too bad internet, bathroom was smelling (from the pipes) and shower not that hot. They offer good tours and a fun bar in front. Try Jorge Amado!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Feb 2017
7.7

They stuffed our booking up and had me in one hostel and my gf in another. Besides that the hostel was pretty good, wifi was really bad. The breakfast is served on the beach which is very nice.

8th Jan 2017
5.4

Mediocre. The 6 bedroom dorm I stayed in had no windows and was very small. Mosquitoes swarm in the bathroom since its always damp and theres a tiny window that lets them in. Toilet paper so cheap I can't even pull it out the roll without it breaking. The kitchen (I can't even call that a kitchen) had barely any functioning equipment. Gecko and Chill in Hostel belong to the same owner. The receptionist Beatrice was amazing but does not make up for the run down place. Would not recommend.