Chillax Hostel Reviews

2-y Kolobovskiy pereulok, 9/2, Moscow, Russia

the staf and the atmosphere is really friendly at this hostel :-D

• 23rd Jul 2014

It was my second time in the Chillax Hostel and when I'm back in Moscow, I'll check in there again ;) Good location, close to the Metro, shops, bars and pubs in walking distance.

Nice hostel and staff. Absolutely no atmosphere, alcohol not allowed

It is not a backpackers hostel! There are some people living there!! Difficult atmosphere to met people!

Dear guest, Between the pub crawls on Friday and Saturday nights, the bowling night that was held on one of the nights you were here, and watching the World Cup together - we would have to say that you actually have to try NOT to meet other people. We're sorry that you didn't choose any of the many events (especially the World Cup that was held almost every night) to meet other people. Good luck in your future travels.

It is about little more than 7 mins from metro station

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

A nice hostel but everything was a little dated.. the showers often did not work and the bathroom was very small. furthermore a lot of people stayed there while they were working in Moskou. Not really a travellers atmosphere, but I had a pleasant stay anyhow.

• 17th Jun 2014

The best thing about staying here was staff. They were so helpful, friendly, nice and everything that hostel staff suppose to be. They can actually speak English. Some of them were Americans working here. 4 night that I had been staying here were so great. I met new friends that we can share our experiences with each other. Only just one thing I don't like was the bathroom. It has absolutely no privacy. I would recommend to everyone who is deciding where to stay in central of Moscow.

Was a brilliant hostel and made my stay in Moscow all the better. Maybe a little compact and sometimes a little noisy.

Great hostel with a great atmosphere in a great location!

• 15th Jun 2014

Best hostel on a best place

Everything was absolutely good, it is totally value for money, there is only small but. There is a tiny bathroom.

Had an absolutely fantastic time during my stay in Russia, mainly due to staying at Chillax. Everyone was immensely friendly, all facilities were great considering the extremely low cost. A total recommend and will deffo use this hostel again when I return to Russia. My only gripe is the directions from the tube station which are given on the website. The location is only about 5 minutes from the tube but it took me 2.5 hours to find!

• 8th Jun 2014

We loved having you at our hostel too :) Thanks for staying with us!

Average hostel in good location. No air conditioner in bedroom. Kitchen and shower are not clean and need a repair.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Russia

feels like home!

• 5th Jun 2014

It was great for meeting new people, well located near the metro, fairly clean. On the other hand, some of the staff were rude, the owner himself wasn't very friendly, the bathroom is TINY, cramped and HOT. Passive-aggressive signs everywhere. I prolonged my stay here and thought it would be better to pay them directly, however they charged me 150 rubles/night more than what I would have paid through hostelworld. When I noticed this and brought it up, the girl was very rude and unapologetic.

It was my second time at Chillax, I came back because its a good place and its not too expensive. I tried other hostels in Moscow and Chillax is the best one I stayed at.

in the bath rooms there is absolutely no privacy, and there are only 2 toilets for more than 50 people and theres no real separation wall between toilets and showers. the kitchen is so small that only 4 people can sit and eat at the time. but the receptionist that received us in the morning was very nice and let us sleep in the living room after an exhausting train ride until our beds were ready and the hostel is located in a lively neighbourhood close to a metro station.

I was very surprised by the quality of the hostel. We were pleasently met. They gave us locker keys, and showed us the hostel. They told us about the city and gave us local maps. The bathrooms are small, but everything closes, and everything is private, plus the showers are cool. The rooms have AC. The hostel is in the center, and near the metro.

• 26th May 2014

great atmosphere!

• 24th May 2014
  • Estonia

The staff is really polite here and they speak really good English which is really awesome. In some other hostels they don't speak English, which makes it hard to communicate and do anything. I definitely recommend this place to other travelers.

• 22nd May 2014