Chillax Hostel Reviews

2-y Kolobovskiy pereulok, 9/2, Moscow, Russia

Average hostel in good location. No air conditioner in bedroom. Kitchen and shower are not clean and need a repair.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Russia

feels like home!

• 5th Jun 2014

It was great for meeting new people, well located near the metro, fairly clean. On the other hand, some of the staff were rude, the owner himself wasn't very friendly, the bathroom is TINY, cramped and HOT. Passive-aggressive signs everywhere. I prolonged my stay here and thought it would be better to pay them directly, however they charged me 150 rubles/night more than what I would have paid through hostelworld. When I noticed this and brought it up, the girl was very rude and unapologetic.

It was my second time at Chillax, I came back because its a good place and its not too expensive. I tried other hostels in Moscow and Chillax is the best one I stayed at.

in the bath rooms there is absolutely no privacy, and there are only 2 toilets for more than 50 people and theres no real separation wall between toilets and showers. the kitchen is so small that only 4 people can sit and eat at the time. but the receptionist that received us in the morning was very nice and let us sleep in the living room after an exhausting train ride until our beds were ready and the hostel is located in a lively neighbourhood close to a metro station.

I was very surprised by the quality of the hostel. We were pleasently met. They gave us locker keys, and showed us the hostel. They told us about the city and gave us local maps. The bathrooms are small, but everything closes, and everything is private, plus the showers are cool. The rooms have AC. The hostel is in the center, and near the metro.

• 26th May 2014