Chilli Hostel Santiago Reviews

Triana 863, Santiago, Chile

Free dinner was a great perk. It brought everyone together in the evening. It didn't seem like much of a backpackers crowd...more groups of locals that were probably looking for a cheaper option than a hotel. All fine, but it didn't make for a very social environment when I was there. Staff is great...very friendly & helpful. Biggest complaint is that there's not a single outlet in the 6-bed dorm!?

Always a nice place to stay.

Nice hostel with really nice laid back yet professional staff. The breakfast was the worst I've had in South America and I'm no fussy eater, but if you van improve Tue breakfast it would be great! Also the staff member was playing some really loud explicit Eminem at like,8 in the morning, really harsh on the ears first thing! Still, a good hostel.

Very clean, good wifi, breakfast (with fruit!) and dinner included, cheap lunch available at the cafe, nice location 2 min walk from metro, common area with TV, couches, etc., great value for money. On the other hand, quite loud sometimes in the morning and evening, kitchen not very well equipped. I would stay there again.

Really lovely hostel. Nice breakfast with fruit, toast and cereal available. Also dinner! Simple but tasty :) only thing was being pushed out of room at 10.30am everyday for cleaning - but then was nice top have room cleaned and bed made everyday.

• 19th May 2015

I stayed here first 7 years ago when it was more like a guest house with good sized rooms. The hostel has changed and the rooms are a lot smaller and a lot less comfortable. We stayed here twice in two weeks in two different private rooms. The first room was tiny with a little balcony (extremely uncomfortable bed). The safe was broken and unfortunately after our first night we woke up to a terrible smell of blocked drains which was never sorted. The second room was much better but overpriced.

Good hostel. The free dinner was a nice break for this long term traveler who typically always makes my food at the hostel however if youŕe staying long term it gets repetitive and it may not be the stuff you want to eat everyday (I typically avoid pasta and had it 2 of 3 nights here). Unfortunately though I counted maybe 5 different wifi access points only one of worked during my 3 day stay and I had to connect only in the small common area on the second floor landing.

Great hostel, great vibe, really friendly staff

• 11th May 2015

I really liked this hostel mainly because of the cool, young, friendly and helpful staff (ask and they will try to help you). The free dinner is not very special, but works really well for socializing. There's simply a good vibe in this place.

very nice building, good breakfast (fruits, toast, cheese, butter, jam, orange juice) and even free dinner every night! the common room is a bit small and can get cramped. excellent location, right next to the metro stop "salvador"

Nice Hostel in good ocation in Santiago. Free dinner evey night, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend it :)