Chilli Hostel Santiago Reviews

Triana 863, Santiago, Chile

great free breakfast, friendly staff and clean

Stairs to the rooms are very squeaky, as well as the floor in some places, including inside one of the 6 bed mixed dorm. Great hostel to stay, it has good breakfast, free dinner every night in a nice living room. Very helpful staff in general. The only disadvantage from my point of view was that breakfast starts a bit late (08:30am).

Good staff and friendly hostel. I had excelente helps and tips for walking by Santiago.

Cute hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. As they were booked out on my second night they very kindly found me a hostel nearby with availability. Only thing needed is power points in bedroom. ..not there or not enough. Otherwise great!

Staff were very friendly, and helpful. The accommodation was exactly what we were looking for, at a great price. Staff were able to provide us with things to do and see, at great prices.

Great stay overall - as far as hostels go, it had everything we needed. The free dinner every night saved us a ton of money while traveling, bathrooms worked and were clean, breakfast was adequate with coffee, staff was very friendly, especially if you speak any Spanish - don't be afraid to practice! Architecturally, the hostel itself is very cool and old, the only down side is that the floors/stairs are very creaky so don't plan on sneaking around too much haha

great staff and atmosphere, but very dirty facilities

Dinner and breakfast included for an already low price, as well as relatively cheap transportation to the airport...can't go wrong. Also very close to a metro station. I'm heading back to santiago and already reserved a spot here again

Great hostel. Location is close to the metro and Bella Vista is great for going out. Social atmosphere. Breakfast was fine, dinner is an added bonus but it isn't the biggest portions/no meat. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean. Really for the value (2 meals included) this hostel is a bargain. I recommend it.

Other reviews are fair, but I will definitely return to this hostel! The area is great for hanging out in Santiago- good mix of bars and clubs a safe walk away. It is not opposite a metro (it's more like 2 short blocks) and it's a 15-20 min walk to downtown, but it just makes for a great stay. Even without dinners included it is good value. Staff in day are helpful and the night staff are fun and lovely but not in your face. Private was big and comfy (yes bathroom has a smell but it's fine!)

Very good hostel, with very nice staf. They help you organise your stay and give you tips. You get a good free dinner and a good breakfast. The hostle is next to the metro station Salavador, which is very usefull. I recommend it

What can I say, they give you breakfast and dinner and it's one of the less expensive hostels in Santiago in a great location. The bathrooms weren't the cleanest, and I broke out in a rash from the sheets. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, they are also very willing to give you advice on things to do. This place is also a great place to meet lots of different people, especially at dinner time when you are all hungry waiting for food!

The vibe of the hostel was great, the staff were all very friendly and the BBQ on Friday was perfect. Our basic double room was very small with a teeny tiny bathroom that did not smell good, and overall I felt the room was not super clean. However, if the room is only somewhere you sleep and shower before spending the day out seeing the city it should do the trick!

Beautiful people at reception very friendly and helpful with everything

This is a fantastic hostel... It's about a ten min walk to the centre of bellavista, however, considering how much fun you have there, and the size of the breaky and dinner they provide (included), it is nice to have a brisk walk.This place is friendly and because they offer dinner you get to socialise with other travellers more, Which adds to the fun.The staff are amazing! Very friendly, helpful and have good insight to what to do and where to go. I suggest aji for your visit to Santiago!

I have stayed at this hostel a few times and in the past have always enjoyed it. This time, the facilities were very dirty. My room was not cleaned in a number of days, the showers had days worth of grime in them and my bed had a lot of hair in it. The free dinner is great and normally I would recommend this hostel - hopefully they will clean better in the future.

Not a party hostel, but a good social hostel. Tons of fun. Staff is excellent, and it's located very close to the Salvador Metro station.

My group and I consisting of 18 people had an awesome time at Chilli Hostel. Especially staff was very laid back and open to have a good talk, beer meanwhile fixing problems to our comfort. The location is great, just a few steps from the center, chilled neighborhood of Bellavista and right next to Salvador Metro Station. Special Thanks to Carlito from Chacal and his crew!!!

Friendly helpful staff. Close to Metro. Comfy beds. Clean. Dinner included, basic but does the job, and creates a social atmosphere!

great hostel, good backpacker party mood during the small dinner they offer. The friday BBq dinner for a moderate price of 4000 CLP was also good fun. Some staff meets the people at evening for some barhopping. Rooms are rather packed, not much space there. Hostel is easy to reach by metro.