Chilli Hostel Santiago Reviews

Triana 863, Santiago, Chile

Loved the staff at Chilli hostel! All very friendly and helpful. The free dinners were good and it was easy to meet people in the communal dining. I have already recommended this hostel to people I've met along my travels of South America!

• 25th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Only downside was a 2am check in and staff turned on lights and explained the room when everyone else was sleeping.

Best place ever

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Quick walk to Salvador station and 15 min walk to bella vista. Free dinner were awesome! No power points in room and showers weren't always warm were the negatives.

The breakfast could be different. I´ve stayed for 10 days and the menu was the same everyday. They can improve without paying more for it, just changind breads, changing cheese to ham or other cheese, whatever. The wifi is not good and didn´t work. 2 lockers of my room were broken and I asked the staff to change but Charlotte said she coudn´t do anything because all lockers were busy. Forntunatelly one locker was empty in my room and I got it to put my value things. The worst thing was to have

not too clean but the stuff is extremelly friendly

Aji hostel was a good place to stay without being exceptional.. One interesting thing is that they're not licensed to serve alcohol so you can bring your own in.. Very good for travellers on a budget!

A nice hostel to stay at in Santiago. The free dinner is great.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. The price is great, and they offer incredibly good breakfast and great dinner every night. The staff is amazing, especially Carlos, who is always doing everything to help the guests. They also organize things to do every night. Location is perfect, next to major touristic spots and the subway and also at walking distance from bellavista neighborhood. Rooms and bathrooms are really big. The only thing is that they should renew their bed sheets.

great free breakfast, friendly staff and clean

Best place in Santiago!!

Stairs to the rooms are very squeaky, as well as the floor in some places, including inside one of the 6 bed mixed dorm. Great hostel to stay, it has good breakfast, free dinner every night in a nice living room. Very helpful staff in general. The only disadvantage from my point of view was that breakfast starts a bit late (08:30am).

Good staff and friendly hostel. I had excelente helps and tips for walking by Santiago.

Cute hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. As they were booked out on my second night they very kindly found me a hostel nearby with availability. Only thing needed is power points in bedroom. ..not there or not enough. Otherwise great!

Staff were very friendly, and helpful. The accommodation was exactly what we were looking for, at a great price. Staff were able to provide us with things to do and see, at great prices.

Great stay overall - as far as hostels go, it had everything we needed. The free dinner every night saved us a ton of money while traveling, bathrooms worked and were clean, breakfast was adequate with coffee, staff was very friendly, especially if you speak any Spanish - don't be afraid to practice! Architecturally, the hostel itself is very cool and old, the only down side is that the floors/stairs are very creaky so don't plan on sneaking around too much haha

great staff and atmosphere, but very dirty facilities

Dinner and breakfast included for an already low price, as well as relatively cheap transportation to the airport...can't go wrong. Also very close to a metro station. I'm heading back to santiago and already reserved a spot here again

Great hostel. Location is close to the metro and Bella Vista is great for going out. Social atmosphere. Breakfast was fine, dinner is an added bonus but it isn't the biggest portions/no meat. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms clean. Really for the value (2 meals included) this hostel is a bargain. I recommend it.

Other reviews are fair, but I will definitely return to this hostel! The area is great for hanging out in Santiago- good mix of bars and clubs a safe walk away. It is not opposite a metro (it's more like 2 short blocks) and it's a 15-20 min walk to downtown, but it just makes for a great stay. Even without dinners included it is good value. Staff in day are helpful and the night staff are fun and lovely but not in your face. Private was big and comfy (yes bathroom has a smell but it's fine!)

« first « Prev 1 2 3