Are you looking for a place with fun and creative vibes, a place where you can express yourself?
If you are not looking just for bed, but also for happy people and new friends from all over the world than WELCOME to Chillout Cengo Hostel.
* Our location is in the center of the shopping and party zone of Istanbul. That means that on weekend nights (sometimes during the week) it can get loud and noisy outside. Just in case, have a pair of earplugs and sleeping masks with you, or just ask on the reception for one;
* Please note that our lovely DOUBLE ROOMS are for couples or single crazy sleepers. They have ONE beautiful double bed, NOT two single beds;
* If you are not a social person and if you dont enjoy making new friends from all over the world, do not book our place. Contact us and we will help you to find a place that suits you more. The ChillOut chain has 5 hostels in Istanbul, surely we will find a good place for you;
* Our reception is open 24/7. If anything bothers you during your stay, any question, help or any problems you may have, do not hesitate to come to the front desk.
PLEASE TELL US! PLEEEASE!!
* No sleeping bags are allowed in the rooms. We provide you with clean and fresh linen and sheets. Bed bugs are not a myth, they are really out there, and sleeping bags provide them a perfect habitat and hop on hop off transport.
* NO SMOKING is allowed anywhere inside the hostel. Oh and ...
* We accept the Jauntster Discount Card if you have one, show us upon arrival;
Our hostel is very well located near Taksim square and Taksim metro station, just off the main shopping and party street Istiklal. All the best bars and clubs are just a stone throw away from us as well as all public transportation lines to the airports, bus and train stations.
The old historical part of the city is just 15 min. away by metro and tram, or if you like to walk, it is 30 min. of a nice walk down the Istiklal street, passing the Galata Tower, the Galata bridge, the Fish and Spice market, Eminonu, all way up to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Byzantine cisterns, Aqueduct, Grand Bazar From Taksim square there are also good connections to the ferry lines which will take you to the Asian side of the city, to the beautiful parts of Uskudar, Kadikoy, visit Haydar Pasa Train Station, amazing Bagdad Caddesi or you can jump on a ferry and spend a beautiful day on one of the four Princess Islands or on all of them.
Doesnt really matter where you want to go, we are a great starting point anyway.
We have a variety of rooms for you. From double and en-suite rooms (like we mentioned at the beginning, with ONE beautiful double bed not TWO single beds), to dorms with 6, 8 and 10 beds and attic dorm beds under the roof.
Ever heard about double dorm beds? We have them! if you are traveling with your partner and you want to sleep in the same bed at a budget price, go ahead. our 8 and 10 bed dormitories have one double bed for the binded ones. Sleep with your partner in the same bed and pay the price for dorm beds.
If you like to have a double bed in the dorm, please contact us upon reservation, so that we can book you in that double bed.
We also have a couple of loft rooms with 3 and 4 beds under the roof. Cute and unusual backpacker rooms. you can barely stand in these attic rooms, but can you in a tent? if you love tents, book those. otherwise do not book those, please no complains:)
There are 5 shared bathrooms on two floors, with hot showers 24/7.
Fully equipped kitchen, with free spices for you to start your cooking magic (not to forget, you can have free tea there any time, day or night).
If you are in the mood for reading or you have finished your book and need another one, grab a book from our book exchange shelf.
The common room with free WI-FI and high speed internet is the place where you can check your mail and a-socialize with the social media, or you may socialize there and meet a lot of great people from all over the world.
Have in mind that after 11 pm until 08 am you cant be loud in the common room and the kitchen, thats why we have a hostel bar, open at least until 2 am every day, with great prices where you can continue your night out. We can get you a free drink if you bring us a small souvenir from your country :)
The Hostel bar is also the place where you can get a good turkish breakfast for a small amount of money every morning from 9 12 to start your day.
Laundry service (washing and drying) is available 24/7 upon request. Ask on the front desk how you can do your laundry.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in is at 2 pm.
Leave your backpacks in our luggage store if you come earlier. In case we have a free bed, we will be happy to check you in before 2 pm but we cant promis.
Check out is at 11 am.
Late check out is possible, ask at the reception for the late check out.
You dont want to leave us? you want to extend your stay? GREAT! but tell us NOW, your bed might be sold the next morning already.
PAYMENT, CHANGINIG RESERVATIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY:
We gladly accept payments in cash (Euro, US, TL) and credit cards. The next ATM is just 20 m from the hostel away.
If you need to change your reservation because of unpredictable situations like bad weather or annoying girl/boy friend, contact us, and we will help you in all the ways we can.
Cancellations before 24h upon your arrival will not be charged if you tell us in advance. Otherwise we may charge you for the first night or with the full amount of your stay off your credit card. There are phones and wifi everywhere in the world, so please tell us. Deposits are not refundable.
- FREE, clean sheets and linen
- FREE wi-fi
- FREE city maps and tourist info desk
- FREE hairdryer
- NO curfew and NO lockout
- FREE lockers
- Code entrance door and code doors on 1st and 2nd floor.
- 24/7 reception
- FREE kitchen and FREE spices
- FREE tea all day long
- Breakfast (not included in price)
- Laundry service (not included in price also)
- free hugs, nice people, great city, good kebaps and local information en galore...and more
PACK YOUR BAGS, RING THE BELL, WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE.