Chillout Hostel Cafe

• Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah., Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah., Istanbul, Turkey

7.7
Very Good 377 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 377 Total Reviews
Chillout Hostel Cafe Located at Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah., Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah., Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah., Balyoz Sok. No:3 Istiklal Cad., Asmalimescid Mah.
77% 377
41.0308169 28.9751529
    Rooms available

• Lebanon, Male, 18-24
11th Nov 2016
5.7

On the first day I came , the staff did not know English. She did not know that I booked before. I asked for P.O.S to pay through my credit card, but it was not working. They gave me 2 beds room instead of 4 beds room, which I booked. Taking a shower after this hustle was not easy, the water was cold. On the second day, I went back to the hostel to find that the woman working there changed my room and put my stuff on the floor and asked me to change the bulb. However, the location is perfect.