Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

really good staff. very well trained. helpful even with my obscure enquiries.

Excellent hostel! I would recommend it for anyone. Super clean and like its name it's a very chill atmosphere. The staff are really welcoming and help you out with anything that you need; plus they sell beer! Best of all it's located right next to the funicular that takes you to the old town just minutes away from excellent sights, restaurants, and the museum of broken relationships.

Okay place, there were a lot of little kids running around and screaming late at night and early in the morning. But upside is that it is very centrally located and easy to get to from the train station.

Chill out is a great hostel at a great location. We booked an 8 person and got upgraded to a 4 person and no one ever joined us so we had the room to ourselves. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would love to stay at chill out again. Zagreb is beautiful too!

Lovely hostel. In the middle of everything you would want to do, friendly staff and very clean. Great value for money - would recommend!

Quirky, young hostel in the center of Zagreb. The staff was incredibly affable and helpful, and the hostel was adorable - each room a themed color, committed to an energy saving/eco-friendly mantra, and the walls painted with quotes about traveling and unique artwork.

• 6th Mar 2015

everything is perfect. when I got a fever, they gave me a medicine! because of this I recovered completely! thank you so much!

Great hostel that is centrally located. Such a 'chill' place. People come in and out, but there is always somewhere to go or have a drink at the hostel. If it is late night you will be lucky enough to hang out with Kresho (shoutout). Tomislov has the best music. And Kevin is super cute. Back to the hostel, it is clean and friendly staff people. You definitely have to stay here if in Zagreb, best Hostel in the city, I am sure.

A fantastic hostel that is very centrally located. All of the people that work here are very cool and informative. Fun nights of chilling or drinking at the bar, playing board games, or going out with new friends. There is a lot nearby, but a lot of things in Zagreb close down pretty early around here. But a short walk offers some good things all night. Highly recommend this hostel for anyone looking for a restful, peaceful place.

Chillout hostel is amazing. The staff is very friendly, the building and amenities are GREAT for the price, and it's only a 5 minute walk to the city square (Trg bana Jelačića). It is easily accessible from the main train station and bus station (about a 15 minute walk) and there are plenty of restaurants, stores, and bars around the hostel. I met wonderful people, I was treated with respect, and had a great time at Chillout.

• 19th Feb 2015

I was only here for two nights after a pretty crazy couple of weeks in Budapest. I got upgraded for free to a four person room which was awesome. The hostel was really clean and the facilities were fab. Atmosphere was lacking a little, but I wasn't there to party. I met a few people and they were all really friendly and welcoming. The staff helped me out with sorting out trains and booking cabs - as well as recommending places to eat good local food. A nice place if you want to relax.

More cameras on the upper floors to observe when drunk guests decide 5 AM is a good time to fight over a random girl they met in a club and punch the wall. :)

• 30th Jan 2015

Staff was super friendly and helpful, always ready to answer any questions with a smile. Showers and rooms were clean and up to date. Location was great for sightseeing, food, and nightlife. Exceeded my expectations for the cost! Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, good location, excellent friendly staff. I can imagine the atmosphere would go a bit better in high season but still good people around to meet.

Location is great, right in the centre of the city. Staff were very nice and helpful. Especially a male staff who helped us with our laundry and even folded our clothes! The downside was that we found our room had missed housekeeping so sheets were from previous guests or no bedding at all. The floors were rather dusty too. The drainage of shower boxes were horrendous from clogged gunk and hair. Overall, a few improvements could make this hostel the best!

The chillout hostel is very well located, the staff is friendly. But the beds are too soft, it is like a mould. To the main square is 3 min walk, there are located a tram station for all trams. Wifi is free.

• 21st Jan 2015

Everything was wonderfull but there is an one not a big deal thing may be but it was important for me because I was hungry at 1am at night :) and I saw a sign in room that about eating something 24 hours/7days in the hostel bar and there is writing to come bar and try it us.. But when ı went near to guy and ask him to ı want to eat something.. He said we dont have something to eat at that time sorry.. If you dont have please remove the signs. Because this sign made me more hungry. :))

I was there in low season, hence the average atmosphere. Good wifi throughout. 24 hour bar but beer is only served until midnight. Really friendly staff. Comfy rooms. Massive lockers. Showers are a bit weak. A little hard to find but great location.

Very clean and fantastic location. Cool staff, couple of the desk attendants are smokeshows. Quieter than I had hoped for but I think that had more to do with it being winter in a summer travel destination than anything else.

Wifi didn't always work well and it wasn't the cleanest place possible; however, the staff was fantastic and the beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3