Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

It felt like a very nice place at the first instant itself, unfortunately we stayed only for a few hours so cannot really comment on the atmosphere and the facilities. The staff is very friendly which is a huge plus.

One of the cheapest hostels during my trip to Croatia and also the biggest. However think more activities need to be promoted to allow for everyone to meet each other in the lounge area as not the friendliest for solo travellers.

Cheerful, helpful staff!

Good value for money and friendly staff. Showers and toilets could do with a slight clean but still were good! Did the trip to plitvice lakes which was hugely convenient.

Chill out hostel is very comfortable and trendy. Its a fun hostel to stay at.

very friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere

Very nice hostel right in the city center of this beautiful city. The staff are very helpful and they allow you to use the computers and print for free which is a very nice detail. I'd definitely stay again here.

Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere especially for solo travelers who are looking to meet other travelers.

Came to this hostel after another backpacker recommended it to me. Great atmosphere, very social place if you're travelling alone. Bathrooms clean, lockers in every room, could do with more plug sockets in the rooms but overall really well run hostel.

Central location, nice rooms, cheap bar and really good laundry service

Generally ok , did however find a load of bread/cake under the mattress on arrival so I wouldn't say the cleaners are in anyway thorough ...

Amazing hostel. Best I've stayed in, has everything you need. Great staff, great location, great rooms,

Nice hostel, only problem was that the night before people had been making noise so we weren't allowed in the 24 hour social space after 11pm which was unfair considering we weren't even staying there when the noise was made!!!

The location of the hostel was good, close to most touristic points. The room was very very tight, but beds were big and confortable. Shared bathroom was not super clean and the shower would be either very hot ou cold. Staff was friendly, but they gave us some wrong informations about the trip to Plitvice Lakes that we bought with them. Would recomend people to do it on their own. Lockers, kitchen and common area were good. Wi-Fi didn't work on our room, it only did on the stairs.

Everything was really great, the only thing that could be better was that the wifi was quite slow

A perfect hostel right in the center of Zagreb. The rooms were secure, the lockers very large. The staff was helpful and gave us recommandations, but didn't answer my emails prior to our arrival. However we were upgraded to a nicer dorm for no extra fee at our arrival, which was nice. Overall all facilities were clean and functioning, the atmosphere was lovely if you're into calm, cozy places rather than party hostels. I would recommend this hostel.

Kitchen is far too small for that many people. They let us nap in the bar when our train got in at 4am which was very much appreciated. The atmosphere was more party central than we would normally go for, but I imagine for a night out it would be great

Great location, great atmosphere, had an amazing time there! The staff is amazingly nice and friendly and the parties at night are crazy. Had a blast, I will definitely come back!

Best hostel I stayed in! Upon arrival was shown personally to my room and where the showers where etc. I arrived late and was persuaded to go on the bar crawl - easy to meet people (especially since I was a solo traveller), good vibes and friendly staff! Showers and toilets were always clean, and there is air conditioning in the rooms which is a plus! Only downfall was the breakfast provided by the hostel in the cafe opposite, although it was cheap there wasn't much selection at all.

Awesome hostel, very clean and nice. Rooms are a bit tight but you get lockers and can borrow locks if needed. Reception is very nice, staff more than accommodating for everything. Bathrooms and showers were clean, they give towels which is always nice. The hostel is about 150m from the main center so awesome location. Good price beer (2€) at bar, awesome environment downstairs around evening time. A little loud but great for young people. Would definitely stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7