Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel, great staff and very clean and near everything!!!! I would stay there again!!

The best. Amazing place with perfect location. I loved their colorful rooms and the fact everything is so close, grat for exploring Zagreb. the team is so helpful and they make the best domestic food. This is a place you should not miss. So clean and affordable with awsome energy and atmosphere.

Might be the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Good hostel. Not friendy staff, and no breakfast. Good kitchen, very clean and good wifi Reccomended

Staff were really great, location of the hostel couldnt be any better, felt new and modern and a nice place to stay, and was very cheap. We also got a free upgrade from an 8 person room to a 4 bed room where there was just me and my friend so we pretty much got a private room aswell.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • jp43211626

An hostel for young people!

Really friendly staff. Access to inernet. Huge kitchen. Great atmosphere for meeting other travelers. Couldn't endorse more enthusiastically.

Wonderful hostel! Would recommend to anyone. The staff will go above and beyond to make your stay a great one. Nice atmosphere, clean, fun, inexpensive...what more could you want?

Perfect hostel for everyone! Had a great time staff were all friendly! Greatly enjoyed time with our tour driver billy and a big thanks to the staff!!

Personally, I like hostels that feel like homes. And that is exactly what the David Hasselhostel feels like. The smiling staff and possibly-never-leaving other travelers who occupy the hostel welcome you in right away, and make you feel like you belong right there. The hostel is super comfortable, with a fully equipped kitchen, dining table room, hang out room with tons of sofas and guitars and a TV and video games, and another room with a pool table and more! Amazing stay! I recomend 100%!

A free breakfast would be awesome , the help in the pub crawl and tour to Plitvice is great !

Amazing hostel. Excellent staff, atmosphere, location, cleanness. When I was there I had no problems, because there weren't too much people. So it was perfect. Nonetheless, when it's crowded there may be some problems regarding the showers, because there're only three per floor if I'm not wrong. But I'd recommend this hostel anyway.

good location, but very small rooms and quite noisy at night...paper thin walls! Also, despite the fact it was a 'smoke free' hostel saw staff smoking indoors more than once! Was ok, but don't think I'll be in a rush back too soon...!

Staff was fantastic - very helpful and offering good tips.

• 1st Nov 2013

The staff was wonderful and the pub-crawl with Franco, was awesome. The bathroom and room was pretty good also. And last the location, in the center of Zagreb near all the attractions.

Would have liked to have rated them higher. Booked nights here, on the third night I was relaxing in my room when one of the staff members came in, was suprised to see me and quite rudely demanded what I was doing there. Went to the manager downstairs, there had been a computer error, according to them I was only meant to stay for 2 nights. Manager seemed more annoyed than apologetic, moved me to another room but said to me " I hope these other guys don't mind" like I was the inconvenience!

Great party hostel! :)

I really like the hostel.

While fairly generic, Chillout is a good hostel. It's well-located in the heart of the "shopping district" and getting around is easy.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Big locker where you can put you cabin luggage toilets/bathroom really clean