Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Fabulous 1735 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1735 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017

I have no complaints. Great hostel! Super friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Very clean and well organized.

7th Feb 2017

Great hostel. Bar downstairs is a great place to hangout, it can get a bit smokey at times but every bar in Zagreb is pretty smokey. The staff was excellent, and the hostel very centrally located. Excellent atmosphere. Easy to meet other travelers that are looking to have a good time. I enjoyed it so much that I ended up doubling my stay from 5 nights to 10. It became a second home and by the time I left I had a new family. Highly recommend.

Great place!

Dear Israel, thank you for your review. We are really glad to hear that your stay in Chillout hostel was so great.We would like you to come back in the near future to check out all the new and exciting changes in the hostel. Have a beautiful day!

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017
8.0

If you're looking for a quiet place to sleep, this hostel wouldn't be the best choice for you. I stayed in a 8bed dorm and it was the smallest hostel room I've ever stayed. Well, it was clean and quite modern, but really, how can you put 8 people into such a tiny room. The bar is nice, but it's really loud during the night. The first night I almost didn't sleep, at 4.30 it got quiet finally. The second night I was saved by earplugs. Kitchen is ok, but also quite small.

Dear Eliska, thank you for your review. As you've pointed out that the room is very small and you could barely move, we always advise guests to leave their suitcases either in the storage facility or in the lockers to leave enough place in the room itself. Since we also feature a large bar and common area it is definitely an option when chilling and meeting fellow travelers and new friends :). We do hope to see you back in the future.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

I received a free upgrade to one of the newly renovated 8 bed dorms with ensuite - beds were comfy, in a pod-style design, which is ideal for privacy, but maybe not ideal if you have issues with confined spaces. The staff were super friendly, and the location could not be better! Bar downstairs was good to relax with a drink during the day, and got quite lively at night (without disturbing your sleep upstairs). Also, the Njummy restaurant literally 15 seconds away was tasty and affordable!

Dear Ginevra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. There are no words to explain how happy we are to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Hope you will come back to Zagreb some other time :) Have a great day!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

Great hostel with superb staff and a perfect location for exploring the center of Zagreb

Dear Stefan, Thank you for your review. Good to hear that the benefit of a good location, close to all the major sights you were interested in, is a big plus. We wish you all the best and enjoy the rest of your travels.

• paulaspassport
  • USA, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

This is by far my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was friendly and helpful, they allow you to print unlimited pages for free. Wifi is a little choppy on the top floors, but you won't mind hanging out downstairs by the bar. Each bed had an outlet and facilities were clean. The location is great and the guests were super friendly. I met people in my room, bar crawl and just hanging around the bar. Definitely stay here!

Dear Paula, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed the hostel, especially the bar and the free perks. Since our bar is getting quite popular among the locals as well, be sure to expect new daily programs, new drinks with friendly prices and good vibes :). Hope to see you again!

29th Dec 2016

Had an awsome time. In zagreb and i was very comfortable at the hostel good vibes. Definetly recommend this hostel.

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

I could attempt to write a riveting short story about the place, but the truth is I don't really have the time. All I can do...is dare you to find something wrong with the place because it's perfect , and if you do find something wrong with it tell the staff and they'll probably fix it straight away for you. Živjeli👀 🍻

Dear Franz, Thank you so much for your nice words.It was our pleasure to have you staying here with us.We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon! Živjeli !

• djsaintjames5630
  • USA, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

Overall a great place. The location is perfect and the staff are wonderful. The trip to the national park with the hostel was something you can't miss. The first floor bar area is a fun spot to hang out and meet people, but it is super smokey so any time spent down there will lead to your everything smelling like cigarettes (although that's true of all the bars/clubs in the city). Otherwise, this is the ideal place to stay in Zagreb.

Dear Daniel, thank you for taking a minute of your time to leave such a nice review :) It makes us proud to hear that the overall impression was great. Improving our hostel and making it a better place for all of our guests is something we are always driven by. That is why all the reviews, ratings and comments you guys leave are very important to us. Have a great day!