Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Overall had a good stay! Very big, clean.. The common room was buzzing at night so it was very easy to meet people and because it is on the bottom floor you also have a quiet room to go to if you need to sleep. Only complaint was the shower would sometimes just stop and then start up again. I would advise against the plitvice tour- you still have to pay for an entrance ticket to the park because it's NOT included, and our "guide" was unprofessional. Book it on your own if possible.

I didn't spend much time here but I didn't exactly want to stay longer. Just go to Split.

Solid hostel, no complaints.

I liked staying in Chillout it's a nice hostel with everything you need. Normally they have a food service where you can buy dinner for 5 euro's but when I was there they were busy with moving things so there was only a limited number of dinners. They have a bar but at the bar everyone was doing things on their own when I came there so I didn't bother on sitting there but I guess it will be a lot better when you go in high season there.

No oven for guests which was sad as we bought a raw chicken to roast, they then told us that we couldn't use it as it was the chefs

Thank you for your stay. Sorry about the owen. Unfortunately for security reasons we couldn't incorporate an owen in our guest kitchen. We couldn't let you use the owen in our restaurant kitchen since by law nobody besides the staff is allowed to enter that kitchen. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Martina

Everything was nice and modern. About a 15 minute walk from the train station. The only downside is I could hear the noise from the bar on the first floor pretty clearly while I was trying to sleep. Would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Zagreb!

Average hostel. Maybe the rooms are quite small but enough. Probably the best thing is the bar, and the atmosphere there. And the worst the showers, we have to wait for a while to have a shower The location is very good, for tourism and nightlife.

Nice hostel with a bar and everything. Location is excellent! It's clean and the staff is helpful :) The computers are a bit slow, but still good enough for a quick google :D

We stayed for a few nights in a private room, which was clean when we arrived but was not cleaned during our stay there. Since we had the room for 4 days, it got a little dirty and full of trash by the end of it. It could have been nice to have it tidied up a bit.

The kitchen is lacking quite a bit. One of those hotel/hostel places. Kind of like a Wombats but not as good. And I don't care for Wombats. Personal lights would be a nice touch. 8 person rooms are really small.

I would definitely stay here again! It's right by the main square in Zagreb so the location is basically unbeatable. The rooms are a little small but the beds are pretty comfortable. Also, the DM store is a better landmark than Mango. My only two complaints were that the wifi wasn't very good in the rooms and that I kept locking myself out of my room when I showered!

This hostel is massive. The rooms and bathrooms were well kept. I think due to the size, it can get loud. They offer free ear plugs at the front. This was a nice, comfortable hostel to stay at, but definitely not the one to choose if you're looking for a chill, quiet stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. I got my laundry done here and the turnaround was a few hours - so convenient. The location is really ideal for any sightseeing.

really good staff. very well trained. helpful even with my obscure enquiries.

Enjoyed staying in this hostel, good atmosphere to meet other travelers and great location. Enjoyed their Plitvice National Park tour! Would definitely stay again!

Excellent hostel! I would recommend it for anyone. Super clean and like its name it's a very chill atmosphere. The staff are really welcoming and help you out with anything that you need; plus they sell beer! Best of all it's located right next to the funicular that takes you to the old town just minutes away from excellent sights, restaurants, and the museum of broken relationships.

Okay place, there were a lot of little kids running around and screaming late at night and early in the morning. But upside is that it is very centrally located and easy to get to from the train station.

Chill out is a great hostel at a great location. We booked an 8 person and got upgraded to a 4 person and no one ever joined us so we had the room to ourselves. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would love to stay at chill out again. Zagreb is beautiful too!

Lovely hostel. In the middle of everything you would want to do, friendly staff and very clean. Great value for money - would recommend!

Quirky, young hostel in the center of Zagreb. The staff was incredibly affable and helpful, and the hostel was adorable - each room a themed color, committed to an energy saving/eco-friendly mantra, and the walls painted with quotes about traveling and unique artwork.

• 6th Mar 2015

everything is perfect. when I got a fever, they gave me a medicine! because of this I recovered completely! thank you so much!

« first « Prev 1 2 3