Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel!

Showers weren't great. But that's about it.

Great hostel - on of the better ones I've stayed in during my trip. Staff are stupid helpful and friendly and just generally awesome. The location, while a bit of a walk from the bus station, is right in the middle of town so you can get to pretty much any point of interest by foot from the hostel. Very few people in the hostel this time of year which made it lack atmosphere, but apart from that everything was great, and I'd definitely stay here again

Only stayed for one night but the staff here were very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is really clean and spacious with excellent facilities! Would definitely stay again!

Not a lot of people socializing but location is incredible and staff was kind. Room is small.

The staff here were amazing. Showers were kind of bad but not a big deal. Had a kitchen available which was awesome. Had a great stay here.

Chill out hostel had great staff and a perfect location for access to Upper Zagreb. My every request was met, and although noise traveled easily through the hostel, I actually slept exceedingly well. I would stay again.

Great stuff and people. Some tiny bits of dirt here and there, but nothing serious. We recommend it!

Spent two nights in Zagreb and enjoyed the warm welcoming atmosphere! Multilingual , a nice bar and friendly travellers.

One night in hostel and couldn't neither close my eyes and relax for 5 minutes. Large group of students were there; drunk running around the hallways, shouting, banging with doors. The noise was uncontrollable and apparently only one staff at the reception could not control them. Although cute hostel at great location, very bad experience! There will not be next time for me; I'll rather pay a bit more and be sure of a peaceful night.

I'm sure this hostel is just meant to appeal to a younger crowd, but I wasn't a fan of the bright colors. It felt very "loud." The restaurant across the street was very good for the price and I'm glad there was a bar connected to the hostel, but I wouldn't stay here again. Maybe it will appeal to some travelers. The staff was friendly and the facilities were adequate.

It was nice stay.

I only stayed the night but I really enjoyed it. The beds are good and I liked the quotes on the walls all over the hostel. The staff was also very helpful. The location is another plus, right in the centre :)

We only stayed for one night on our way from Split to Budapest but it was a fantastic experience. The staff was super friendly and since it was off season they upgraded our room to one with less beds and no one else was staying in (for free). We got there late in the evening but the chick at the front desk was able to recommend some great places to eat at that time of night. We're planning on coming back to Zagreb in the future and we'll most likely be staying here

Had a ripper time in Zagreb despite it being off season and the touristy stuff on the die down. The staff were awesome especially Martina, the manager and the other guests alike were really fun to be around. Would definitely recommend staying!!

Very clean and a great location. would like to visit again.

Beautiful hostel and friendly staff

everything was excellent! strongly recommend

Good atmosphere and nice staff. Wonderful location. Rooms are a bit smAll when full. The new kitchen they're building should be great.

Great location & really neat hostel, very clean. Just lacking activities & atmosphere, maybe some extra involvement from staff or games or ideas to interact the guests. Otherwise fab place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6