Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Terrific location, people and facility. A perfect example of a traveller's ideal hostel. Will certainly use if I return to Zagreb again. Thanks Chillout for a class time!!!'

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

It's a clean hostel. But the room is a little bit small for 6 people. Got individual lockers and comfortable shower. The only troublesome stuff is that you have to bring your luggage up a slope in which at night there will be lots of people drinking and walking that you have to squeeze through them. But it won't be a problem if you check in early.

Great experience, we really enjoyed our stay at Chillout hostel because of its amazing location, great staff and our room was immaculately clean and spacious. We took breakfast every day and it was really good, and the chef is friendly and cooked us extra eggs :) Thank you!

The staff there is very nice. There are a lot of volunteers, who make the stay in Zagreb very pleasant.

Perfect located hostel in the inner city of Zagreb. The staff and especially the travellers who worked there for some weeks were all really friendly. Perfect hostel for single travellers who are looking for some company in the evening ;)

No negative comments! Super excellent staff, common area was a very social place, the people there would approach you and talk to you. The showers and toilets were clean and there were several of them. The rooms had a power outlet for every bed and they were spacious and there were mirrors. Cozy atmosphere and the old town was behind the hostel so extremely close! We had a very pleasant stay and the hostel was the best we visited during our trip, well worth the money!

I did the national park trip to plitvice, it's amazing! I recommend for all people that visit Croatia. The guide of the trip is awesome. Only a little disappointed with the prices of the bar I think hostels needs to have better prices than normal bars, but it's only a personal appreciation. Internet don't works properly at all. Clean showers and baths. I can recommend this place for one two nights. Please put the adress of tram in hostelworld it's only the number but not the way. No kitchen

Chillout Hostel was perfectly designed for travelers and it made me wonder why all hostels can't be so well thought-out to have the same facilities. Large luggage lockers, plenty of electrical outlets by the bed, friendly staff, private shower areas... everything was lovely and I'd recommend it highly to anyone going to Zagreb!

Great staff, cool bar/common area, large lockers, multiple bathrooms and showers on each floor.

Cool hostel, great vibe, perfect location

awesome hostel, but was invested with mosquitos. I was bit 27 times while sleeping in three nights! would be a perfect place if i wasn't so itchy right now!

Great location, fun hostel, good staff. No complaints aside from my neighbour snoring during the night!

I can't fault this place. Great location, very clean and great value. The good available from the hostel kitchen is delicious and good value for money. Would stay here again!

Clean facilities, good location but slightly difficult to find (in a little alcove off the street listed) especially late at night when not particularly well lit.

Bar should be open all night

Excellent location, right in the centre of the shopping area, walking distance to the main train station. Very value for money. Great atmosphere if your looking for a relaxing time. Not much of a party hostel but very close to all bars. I really enjoyed this hostel. breakfast was good and relatively cheap. I will defiantly recommend a visit to the waterfalls, which is arrange through reception. Really clean.

Very nice hostel but if you want to mingle and hangout at night this is not the hostel for you. They stop serving alcohol at 12 and you have to be quiet even in the common area. There are a bunch of bars around though

Good hostel and good location.Had a fun time in the morning before the check out with the blonde girl who is preparing the breakfast I didn't laughed that hard with somebody.Thank you for everything and I will definitely come back.Strongly recommending this hostel.

Hostel is a little hard to find but it is in an excellent location.

An excellent hostel, modern, clean, great price, perfect location right in the centre of Zagreb.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7