Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel that is centrally located. Such a 'chill' place. People come in and out, but there is always somewhere to go or have a drink at the hostel. If it is late night you will be lucky enough to hang out with Kresho (shoutout). Tomislov has the best music. And Kevin is super cute. Back to the hostel, it is clean and friendly staff people. You definitely have to stay here if in Zagreb, best Hostel in the city, I am sure.

A fantastic hostel that is very centrally located. All of the people that work here are very cool and informative. Fun nights of chilling or drinking at the bar, playing board games, or going out with new friends. There is a lot nearby, but a lot of things in Zagreb close down pretty early around here. But a short walk offers some good things all night. Highly recommend this hostel for anyone looking for a restful, peaceful place.

I was only here for two nights after a pretty crazy couple of weeks in Budapest. I got upgraded for free to a four person room which was awesome. The hostel was really clean and the facilities were fab. Atmosphere was lacking a little, but I wasn't there to party. I met a few people and they were all really friendly and welcoming. The staff helped me out with sorting out trains and booking cabs - as well as recommending places to eat good local food. A nice place if you want to relax.

More cameras on the upper floors to observe when drunk guests decide 5 AM is a good time to fight over a random girl they met in a club and punch the wall. :)

• 30th Jan 2015

Staff was super friendly and helpful, always ready to answer any questions with a smile. Showers and rooms were clean and up to date. Location was great for sightseeing, food, and nightlife. Exceeded my expectations for the cost! Would definitely recommend.

Nice hostel, good location, excellent friendly staff. I can imagine the atmosphere would go a bit better in high season but still good people around to meet.

Location is great, right in the centre of the city. Staff were very nice and helpful. Especially a male staff who helped us with our laundry and even folded our clothes! The downside was that we found our room had missed housekeeping so sheets were from previous guests or no bedding at all. The floors were rather dusty too. The drainage of shower boxes were horrendous from clogged gunk and hair. Overall, a few improvements could make this hostel the best!

The chillout hostel is very well located, the staff is friendly. But the beds are too soft, it is like a mould. To the main square is 3 min walk, there are located a tram station for all trams. Wifi is free.

• 21st Jan 2015

Everything was wonderfull but there is an one not a big deal thing may be but it was important for me because I was hungry at 1am at night :) and I saw a sign in room that about eating something 24 hours/7days in the hostel bar and there is writing to come bar and try it us.. But when ı went near to guy and ask him to ı want to eat something.. He said we dont have something to eat at that time sorry.. If you dont have please remove the signs. Because this sign made me more hungry. :))

I was there in low season, hence the average atmosphere. Good wifi throughout. 24 hour bar but beer is only served until midnight. Really friendly staff. Comfy rooms. Massive lockers. Showers are a bit weak. A little hard to find but great location.

Very clean and fantastic location. Cool staff, couple of the desk attendants are smokeshows. Quieter than I had hoped for but I think that had more to do with it being winter in a summer travel destination than anything else.

Wifi didn't always work well and it wasn't the cleanest place possible; however, the staff was fantastic and the beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in.

All in all, it is a good hostel. The only remark is about the room's size: we were really piled into it.

Very good hostel in a very good location.

very good hostel. great location, nice and clean room. friendly stuff. Will go back soon.

Awesome stay, friendly staff, free towels, free sheets, free WiFi, free printers and free computers. Great location.

The hostel is very well located in the city center, facilities are clean and nice, staff is very friendly and willingly to suggest places around to visit. They offer a tour to Plitvice Lakes national park, which is amazing, I highly recommend it. It has a nice lounge area where they offer drinks and some food options. The atmosphere is cool to meet people, although they ask you to be silent after 10pm, so it's not a place to party. I highly recommend it.

The hostel had a lot of families, even with children, they claimed to have a 24/7 bar but they closed it because it was too noisy for the guests. If you stay in a hotel in new year you expect to party not to be sent out of the hostel for laughing loud.

Staff was very kind and helpful, they have a lot of tips for sightseeing and great meeting room with a bar. Accomodation and location was perfect, they even granted me with a 4 bed dorm and a double bed! The only problem I found, and since it was winter it was important for me, was that the hot water of the shower didnt work on the 5th floor so I had to go downstairs for that. One of the best hostels Ive been so far anyway...

Great place, would stay there over and over!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4