Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel and staff

great hostel - good value and nice staff and atmosphere. v safe too. recommend but remember you can get a discount here with interrailing pass!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Staff girls in reception/information desk were very rude. Especially the one with curly hairs was super rude. She had annoying attitude and was very arrogant.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Turkmenistan

Awesome hostel and great staff, always friendly and willing to help. Added bonus: free towels. Location is perfect, right between upper and lower towns. I'd also highly recommend the Museum of Broken Relationships. It's around five minutes from the hostel on foot, depending how much you like steps.

Nice hostel but has serious noise issues at night, they let under 18's stay in the hostel, and the about 100 German kids were staying in the hostel in the dorms next to us, bear in mind they were only about 10-12 years old shouting screaming, banging slamming doors to 12.30am, then at 4.30am they decide to get up and make the same noise again banging shouting screaming, I had a terrible night sleep due to the very inconsiderate kids, and the hostel did not tackle the issue.

Good place for young travelers. Only complaint is that they said that they would have a pub crawl, but they were never able to get enough people to go on it. Also, the free walking tour that they recommended was really bad.

I only stayed here for a night on the way to the Adriatic coast but I found the hostel adequate and well located. The staff (at least the ones I experienced) were very average and not welcoming.

This was a great place and had a really chill vibe. The rooms were really clean and we loved the hostel bar. I would totally recommend this place to my friends.

The air conditioning might not be working, is it based on ur luck

This hostel is in a great location, close to bars and restaurants as well as walking distance to all attractions.

The rooms are quite small, and I thought the mattresses were a bit disgusting. Improving the beds would make a big difference. The atmosphere isn't really conducive to meeting other travelers. When I was there, pretty much all of the guests were school children under 15! In a hostel? Why?? I did the day trip to Plitvice Lakes which was well worth it! Good bathrooms, good wifi.

The room on the 5th floors dont get any wifi. The "premium" breakfast is very poor. The hostel doesnt have a "homely" feel about it, it is very commercial, which for me personally I didnt like.

• 17th Jun 2015

Very modern style, with cool quotes throughout the entire hostel. Extremely comfortable beds and lockers for everyone. Staff was pretty cool, and the pub crawl wasn't too bad. Not too much of an atmosphere in the common room though. The location was awesome though, less than 5 minute walk to main square and literally RIGHT by the tram and stairs to upper town. Wifi worked throughout the entire hostel too, which was nice

Our stay at chill out hostel was great. Really great vibe all around the hostel, very friendly, fun and clean and brilliant location!

Would recommend for sure. The breakfast definitely worth having. Decent vegetarian options.Good beer. Clean rooms. Generally ticks all the boxes. Staff could have been a little more enthusiastic it was a bit clicky but it didn't take away from the fact that it is a decent hostel.

Very relaxed and modern hostel. Plenty of staff around to help you. Unique rooms with lockers for each bed. Good wifi throughout most of the building. Lots of bathrooms and showers on each floor. Fully equipped kitchen. Very close to the train station and the old town square. Overall a great hostel.

The bus I took was sooo late but they've checked me in after midnight and i was even upgraded to a dorm with less beds. The best part was the little kitchen where you can cook and hang around with other guests.

• 12th Jun 2015

Great location, great beds, chill atmosphere, clean, helpful staff. What more could I ask for?

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. The facilities were clean ad the beds were comfortable however, there wasn't an outlet on the top bunk, or my side of the room which was slightly inconvenient.

I hated that I could stay only for one night, it was a fun time :) The girls told a lot about what to do and where to go, the info was helpful, so I got the best out of my day.

• 8th Jun 2015