Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

The WiFi barely reached our rooms.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Had an amazing time there good vibes the staff were so helpful especially mike he was a champion helped us out heaps with our trip :) would definitely recommend

Stayed here 3 nights. Wifi was awful and the air con in rooms didn't work. Rooms where tiny. Had a stove and fridge which was good to make cheap meals. Not too far from station (20 mins walk). Good atmosphere with bar and staff where friendly.

Lovely clean facilities in a good location with shuttle available to the lakes and other cities. Busy and friendly hostel, great for lone travellers. Staff were very busy but still managed to be helpful and polite. The only slight disadvantage was that you basically had to pay for anything extra, including lockers.

Nice hostel, air con didn't work very well unfortunately.

• 19th Jul 2015

This is what I would describe as a mass production hostel. You will be able to sleep here and it does provide security. It's so large that it lacks personality. Most of the people here are traveling through Zagreb to other cities and are not in the hostel for long. The staff are friendly but do not go above and beyond to improve your experience. They will however, try really hard to get you to go on a bar crawl. There is air conditioning in the rooms which is a big plus. It's a fine hostel.

Very nice hostel! Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms and a nice atmosphere.

Excellent location. Very clean and friendly staff. The internal social area is not so good, it lacks character. But they have a nice external area that is good enough to meet other guests.

Awesome hostel with a sociable staff and friendly atmosphere. Rooms are clean and the hostel is generally nice. Also, there's air conditioning. This is huge.

really clean centrally located hostel with nice staff, however someone was asleep in my bed and had moved all my things when I arrived later in the evening and I was unable to get my bed refunded/switch beds on the spot. However the guy working staff was extremely apologetic and did his best to offer alternative solutions. Currently in the process of seeing if I can get a refund on the bed, otherwise the hostel itself was great, met great people there and the kitchen was well-equipped!

Very nice place stay. close to old town witch is about 5 minutes walk. Rooms are big and clean. Staff very help. There pub crawl was great good way meet new people.

This hostel is perfect choice for Zagreb city break with lower budget. Great location in the heart of Zagreb.

Overall good. Rooms fun, location good, price fairly cheap. Only there for a night so can't say much but would recommend.

Nice accommodations. The staff was awesome! So friendly and offered us to join them on activities the moment we arrived from the terrible train trip from Budapest. Always smiling and greeted us every time we passed by.

Very professionally run hostel! In the best location for Zagreb as well. They definitely value reviews like this and understand the importance of them to their business, so the staff are always happy to help. Definitely recommend.

Good Hostel but wifi basically didn't work!

The rooms had aircon which was a massive plus for us! Rooms were pretty small though, and so were toilets and bathrooms. However this wasn't really a problem as we only stayed 2 nights. Really recommend the day trip to Plitvice run by the hostel - it's a great day out and reasonably priced. Also there's really good access to computers and printers which was really useful!

Location that can't be beat, a great little bar stocked full of super cheap beer, fun staff, and great times! I stay here whenever I'm in zagreb!

I had a lovelly stay. The staff was great and the hostel is very nice and modern. Totally recommend!

So easy to find directions were spot on! I found the rooms abit too simple the colours were way to bright didn't feel relaxed. The bathrooms were not that clean and the shower head was Broken in one of them. The food was very good and cheap!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5