Chillout Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia

The chillout hostel is very well located, the staff is friendly. But the beds are too soft, it is like a mould. To the main square is 3 min walk, there are located a tram station for all trams. Wifi is free.

• 21st Jan 2015

Everything was wonderfull but there is an one not a big deal thing may be but it was important for me because I was hungry at 1am at night :) and I saw a sign in room that about eating something 24 hours/7days in the hostel bar and there is writing to come bar and try it us.. But when ı went near to guy and ask him to ı want to eat something.. He said we dont have something to eat at that time sorry.. If you dont have please remove the signs. Because this sign made me more hungry. :))

I was there in low season, hence the average atmosphere. Good wifi throughout. 24 hour bar but beer is only served until midnight. Really friendly staff. Comfy rooms. Massive lockers. Showers are a bit weak. A little hard to find but great location.

Very clean and fantastic location. Cool staff, couple of the desk attendants are smokeshows. Quieter than I had hoped for but I think that had more to do with it being winter in a summer travel destination than anything else.

Wifi didn't always work well and it wasn't the cleanest place possible; however, the staff was fantastic and the beds were the most comfortable of any hostel I've stayed in.

All in all, it is a good hostel. The only remark is about the room's size: we were really piled into it.

Very good hostel in a very good location.

very good hostel. great location, nice and clean room. friendly stuff. Will go back soon.

Awesome stay, friendly staff, free towels, free sheets, free WiFi, free printers and free computers. Great location.

The hostel is very well located in the city center, facilities are clean and nice, staff is very friendly and willingly to suggest places around to visit. They offer a tour to Plitvice Lakes national park, which is amazing, I highly recommend it. It has a nice lounge area where they offer drinks and some food options. The atmosphere is cool to meet people, although they ask you to be silent after 10pm, so it's not a place to party. I highly recommend it.

The hostel had a lot of families, even with children, they claimed to have a 24/7 bar but they closed it because it was too noisy for the guests. If you stay in a hotel in new year you expect to party not to be sent out of the hostel for laughing loud.

Staff was very kind and helpful, they have a lot of tips for sightseeing and great meeting room with a bar. Accomodation and location was perfect, they even granted me with a 4 bed dorm and a double bed! The only problem I found, and since it was winter it was important for me, was that the hot water of the shower didnt work on the 5th floor so I had to go downstairs for that. One of the best hostels Ive been so far anyway...

Great place, would stay there over and over!

Terrific location, people and facility. A perfect example of a traveller's ideal hostel. Will certainly use if I return to Zagreb again. Thanks Chillout for a class time!!!'

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

It's a clean hostel. But the room is a little bit small for 6 people. Got individual lockers and comfortable shower. The only troublesome stuff is that you have to bring your luggage up a slope in which at night there will be lots of people drinking and walking that you have to squeeze through them. But it won't be a problem if you check in early.

Great experience, we really enjoyed our stay at Chillout hostel because of its amazing location, great staff and our room was immaculately clean and spacious. We took breakfast every day and it was really good, and the chef is friendly and cooked us extra eggs :) Thank you!

The staff there is very nice. There are a lot of volunteers, who make the stay in Zagreb very pleasant.

Perfect located hostel in the inner city of Zagreb. The staff and especially the travellers who worked there for some weeks were all really friendly. Perfect hostel for single travellers who are looking for some company in the evening ;)

No negative comments! Super excellent staff, common area was a very social place, the people there would approach you and talk to you. The showers and toilets were clean and there were several of them. The rooms had a power outlet for every bed and they were spacious and there were mirrors. Cozy atmosphere and the old town was behind the hostel so extremely close! We had a very pleasant stay and the hostel was the best we visited during our trip, well worth the money!

I did the national park trip to plitvice, it's amazing! I recommend for all people that visit Croatia. The guide of the trip is awesome. Only a little disappointed with the prices of the bar I think hostels needs to have better prices than normal bars, but it's only a personal appreciation. Internet don't works properly at all. Clean showers and baths. I can recommend this place for one two nights. Please put the adress of tram in hostelworld it's only the number but not the way. No kitchen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6