Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelling group bookings. If the customer cancels the booking no later than 30 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the advance payment will be refunded less a handling fee of 10 PLN. If the customer cancels the booking later than 30 days before 12 noon on the arrival day, the full amount of the advance payment will be kept by the ChilloutHostel. If the customer cancels the booking later than 14 days before 12 noon on the arrival day or if the group with a booking does not check in, the full amount of the advance payment and the final payment will be kept by the Chillout Hostel, and if the booking is secured by a credit card, the hostel will debit the card with the final payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings made through hostelworld.com must be confirmed by an advance payment of 30% of the booking value. The remaining amount must be paid no later than 14 days before the arrival of the group.
From the groups we take at check-in a deposit :
20 PLN / 5 EURO / valid document for each key.
The deposit is fully refundable at check out assuming that no damage is caused and no key is lost.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Chillout Hostel is a medium size hostel situated in the centre of Warsaw. Made by locals and group friendly place located in the historical building.
We welcome all groups that are looking for comfortable, calm, relaxing and homey atmosphere. First rule in our hostel is to follow the quiet time : 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.If you already know that your group is going to behave in a noisy way, please choose another place to stay :)
We will refuse to check-in drunk, drugged or aggressive guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.