Chillout Hostel Reviews

ul. Poznanska 7/7, Warsaw, Poland

It seemed that our room hadn't been cleaned before our arrival: the bin and drawers hadn't been emptied. We booked a room with bathroom but it wasn't ensuite and it was very small, worse than the one shared by the rest of the guests in the floor. Funny smell in the corridor and bathroom.

It is really close to the station, and the staff was very nice. To the price it is really good!

WORST MATTRESS EVER. Booked a private twin room that was surprisingly a 3 bed dorm, bunker with a couple bed on the bottom part (thin mattress where you could feel all the springs hurting your back/pocket/soul and a sunken middle that reminded me of getting trapped on those bouncing castles) and a single on the upper, somehow that bed made us itchy (bugs?) and the heat in the room was unbearable. At least the cleaning woman was friendy, apart from the girl at the desk, rude. We left earlier.

beautiful :)

Good location, close to railway central station and Pałac Kultury. Ulica Poznańska also seems to be a good place where to spend the evening. Hostel pretty calm, and small (two appartments on two separate floors). Even if there is always somebody on reception and the room doors are locked, i think the security could be improved (entrance doors should also be locked), otherwise the avarage opinion is good

Value for money, atmosphere and location you simply cannot go past this joint

Very welcoming and nice receptionist, thanks Magdalena for the night I spend there. With you it was pleasant.

• 24th Jun 2014

More like rented apartments than a hostel...Be aware if you carry large piece of luggage because they have much stairs for you to climb before reaching the reception. I was told to switch room after the 1st night, provided free breakfast in return, so I have to check in and out twice in 3 days...kind of troublesome.

It was great! Really clean and friendly staff. It was my first time staying in an 8 bed mixed dorm and I felt I was safe along with my stuff!

• 14th Jun 2014

Staff are very nice, but there's not much atmosphere in this hostel, and it's hard to meet people. Rooms are fine (split into two apartments), wifi is good, common room is bright and has a balcony, but no one was ever in there. Showers don't drain well at all and could be cleaner, main door and secondary doors into the flats are always unlocked so that anyone can walk in. Lockers aren't too bad, but I kept my things behind reception. Fine as a place to sleep.

Nice hostel located in a old building in the very center of the city. 10minutes walking distance from the main station. Very good staff. Recommended.

Nice building, excellent location and very friendly staff

Very nice hostel with great location. Staff is very nice and helpful. :)

There are different appartements in this hostel, that's not the best for meeting people. But the common room is nice and the girls at the front desk were great - always friendly and helpful.

リネンが清潔感なかったです。

We were very lucky to had booked this hostel, It could not be better , Excellent stay.

Really nice hostel and great staff!

When I arrived at the hostel, although the hostel is signposted , it said nowhere how I could actually enter the building. After 15 minutes trying every door adjacent on the street someone finally opened the door on the way in. The staff didnt apologise for the problems getting in and were a bit sarcastic. At 10 pm the kitchen and common room shuts and the staff went home because they wanted to go out that night (it was a Friday). Don't go here, there are much better hostels in Warsaw

• 26th Apr 2014

Super polecam, Dobra lokalizacja, sniadanie w cenie noclegu. Excellent stay, good location, breakfast included in price, all info in English. Recommend.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Poland

The location of the hostel was good. It was less than10 minutes from the train station. The staff was very helpful, knew very good english. The room was clean,but the bathroom was average. We cleaned it ourselves just to be sure. We had a little problem with the toilet flush,but if you kept it on the was no issue. I would recommend that hostel