Chillout Hostel Reviews

ul. Poznanska 7/7, Warsaw, Poland

Few problems with check-in, staff were very friendly though. Safe room and big lockers.

Very average...no such thing as early check in, said they needed to clean the rooms and had to wait until two. Our room was completely empty and girls who arrived the next day encountered the same problem, meanwhile there was 6 empty beds in our room...easily could have let them and us in early as the beds were free and room was cleaned...other than that had the basic necessities, quite far from old town and attractions (20 mins). Desk closes at 11...don't think I'd stay again

Was I really nice place, the reception was nice, but close at 22:00, which is very early. The negative point was that my own towel has been taken by someone of the hostel because I was alone with my friend.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Breakfast is not so good to be paid. There are a lot stairs and it is quite confusing to find your dormitory's door.

Reasonable hostel, friendly staff and good facilities. Not particularly cranking atmosphere but good all round hostel

A pleasant stay in a clean hostel, with knowledgeable staff who provided information in excellent English.

We picked this hotel because it was close to the central train station. I was really easy to find. The staff was really nice even though we arrived quite late in the night. The bathrooms are not in the best condition and not the cleanest. But they use hotel quality (and not Ikea) beddings that are crisp and smell fresh. And they have sockets next to each bed to charge your phone, which is nice. I recommend.

perfect location in the city center with an amazing staff working in the hostel, the girl in the reception (Magdalena) is really nice and helpful. 100 % recommended if you're looking for a place to have fun or even to chill out!