Chillout Hostel Reviews

ul. Poznanska 7/7, Warsaw, Poland

Everything was good except for the bathrooms. It did not seem to matter when you got to them, they always smelled terrible.

I had a private room, very clean and comfortable - unfortunately it was above a bar which was of course hard to sleep. the bathroom could be cleaner the area is really nice and convenient with nice bars and restaurants in the neighborhood

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Never been in a hostel, where you got so much for so little money! The hostel lays in an area with several bars and restaurants, and to the city centre it is a 15-20 min walk 10 min to the train station. Beds are really comfy and the hostel is clean. Staff was really cooperative and friendly and you get a cheap, but good breakfast, also cheap laundry. The security is excellent, it needs different steps to enter the hostel and the flat and each bed has its own locker. Highly recommended!

It's a bit tricky getting in; you use one code to open the gate and another to open the front door, which is, by the way, sometimes left unlocked. We couldn't lock one of the lockers in the room. There's no physical access for the people with disabilities.

It was a bit confusing how to get to your room. The code worked for gate, but not on doors. The beds had better times. Services is very nice. And staircase are beautiful. In my area there were only three showers and two toilets for 5 dorms. Overall it was fine.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Very kind staff who went above and beyond!

Few problems with check-in, staff were very friendly though. Safe room and big lockers.

Very average...no such thing as early check in, said they needed to clean the rooms and had to wait until two. Our room was completely empty and girls who arrived the next day encountered the same problem, meanwhile there was 6 empty beds in our room...easily could have let them and us in early as the beds were free and room was cleaned...other than that had the basic necessities, quite far from old town and attractions (20 mins). Desk closes at 11...don't think I'd stay again

Was I really nice place, the reception was nice, but close at 22:00, which is very early. The negative point was that my own towel has been taken by someone of the hostel because I was alone with my friend.