Superb 506 Total Reviews
Superb 506 Total Reviews
Chillout Hostel Located at ul. Poznanska 7/10, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 00-680 Warsaw ul. Poznanska 7/10
91% 506
52.2240155 21.0122536
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Really good stay here, rooms clean and nice. Have an activity on every night to socialise. Staff really helpful- one of them spent a whole hour helping me find gigs/events in the city that weekend- definitely recommend here.

6th Jan 2017

Chill Out Hostel was a pleasure to stay at! The staff was so nice and helpful, and it was very cozy and homey, which made it easy to meet other travelers. There is a free event each night at 8 p.m. in the common area like free hot wine and cookies, group cooking, and tasting Polish food. The location was not ideal, since I was focused on spending my stay in the old town, but it was very easy to walk to the tram and take that just a few stops to get there quickly. Also very clean and secure!

2nd Jan 2017

Can't think of anything negative about my stay! 10/10 would recommend. Upon arrival it is difficult to figure out how to get in with the buzzer, so contact the reception before you show up. Really great staff, clean rooms and showers, nice beds. Individual lockers. Laid back common area with a full kitchen (fridge and cooking ware). Good WiFi. The light breakfast is worth the 10 zloty. 24 hour reception. Oh yeah and close the central station. It's hard to beat this place, just an awesome hostel!

Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us and we are very happy to see that we have been able to provide you with a wonderful time with us. Hope to see you again!

1st Jan 2017

Chillout hostel is amazing to stay at! It has amazing staff there and they offer very delicious polish or not polish dinners. Everyone is really nice in the hostel. The bed is comfortable. The room is very clean. So don't miss it!;)

29th Dec 2016

Nice hostel and the stuff is great. The downside, there is no elevator so if you carry heavy luggage that's difficult, and check in late was strange as there is no sign or information in the entrance on how to get into the building.

26th Dec 2016

Place was great, had a home type of vibe to it. The staff makes snacks and gives drinks which is also different and very nice. A little difficult getting to the place as the directions are vague but don't let that deter you away, this place is worth the stay.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

I have stayed in many hostels in my life , but was never this spoiled in a hostel as by the lovely ladies of chillout hostel . Thanks for the great dinners, beers, useful advice ( always happily provided and of course the check out gift !

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

This was a really nice hostel, with great, modern, clean facilities and a really central location. The staff were very friendly and it's great value for money. My only complaint is that no information was sent to me regarding how to get into the hostel when I first got there. I only managed to get in with the help of the restaurant next door and because someone else was leaving and let me in. This information was never provided to me and it would be useful if I was forewarned when I booked.

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2016

A highly recommended hostel: absolute value for money and staff who will give you the inside scoop on where to visit in Warsaw. Karolina was super helpful and made us feel right at home :)

5th Dec 2016

Literally the friendliest hostel I've ever stayed in. They host social gatherings every night in the common area, and everyone comes out and hangs out. Staff was very friendly. Bathrooms were spotless. The check in was weird because I couldn't figure out how to call with the intercom (or no one answered when I did call), but someone else staying in the hostel let me in. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Warsaw again.