Chillout Hostel

Superb 537 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 537 Total Reviews

17th Mar 2017

Overall my experience was really great! Really good breakfast for about 2 euros each morning. Don't go if you're trying to party though it's a super chill Hostel and most people were in bed by 9:30 pm. Besides that it was wonderful.

• Lebanon, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

What really impressed me in this hotel is the cleaness of the venue, the rooms, the bathroom, the reception. This hostel is a bit small and separated in 2 floors. it's relaxing but far from Warsaw downtown so you need to take the tram or bus to get to the city center . The tram stop is few walks away. What i didn't appreciate is that there was one bathroom for 5 or 6 rooms in the first floor, the bathroom is for men and women so you need to wait sometimes.

10th Mar 2017

Staff was friendly. The rooms and bathroom were clean. Location was amazing. I will book again in the near future.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

Chill out Hostel was one of the nicest hostels we stayed it on our trip. It's clean, bright, modern, with a great kitchen, comfortable beds, plugs and lights beside the bed. Wifi was a bit slow when everyone was there but still usable. They organise events in the evenings which is a nice idea. You can buy breakfast at an extra cost but it's well worth it, there are also tea and coffee facilities available at all times. It was 15 mins from train station. Which was good for us.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

This hostel was one of the most homey places I've ever stayed in. The staff was really nice and the activities organized every night were very inviting. Hands down would stay again

5th Mar 2017

This is a great hostel to stay at if you're looking to meet people! They have free breakfast and dinner everyday which is awesome! And then people tend to congregate in the common room to go out at night. Loved the place!

27th Feb 2017

I love my stay here. The entire atmosphere of the hostel was extremely quaint and cozy. I felt like I was hanging out at a friend's flat or my very own living room. The hostel even organizes small events every evening which provide a nice environment for meeting other travelers. The location was also great.

26th Feb 2017

A quiet hostel as the name suggests but the common room was a great place to get to know me. Traditional food was offered for free to try both evenings I was there and also some free beer on the second day. Wifi was dodgy in my room but perfectly fine in the common room. A nice, cheap hostel. No complaints.

18th Feb 2017

One of the only hostels that I have ever rated this high, but this place definitely deserves it. I have really nothing to complain about, so all I want to say is a big thanks! Thanks!

16th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in and for so cheap! The shared bathroom was usually available and it had an amazing updated shower. There's a code for a gate and the apartment building, plus two keys to get into the apartment and into the room--very secure! Would stay here again if I'm back in Warsaw!