Chillout Hotel Colombia Reviews

Calle 13 7 63, Calle de la Fabrica 7 73 city centre, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

A bizarre hostel. Chillout indeed - on the first day of my stay the water was freezing cold in the one and only bathroom. On the second night of my stay I had no electricity incl. light in my room. The owners don't live on the premises so nothing could be sorted out. My room was nice with a comfortable bed but no lock on the door. Fortunately I had a padlock with me or else I would have had to carry my valuables around with me. The hostel has potential but it feels neglected and grimy.

Wifi didn't work, Shower had only cold water with not much pressure

This was a perfect hostel! The room was beautiful and so was the main living areas. I felt as though I was staying at a friends relaxed home the entire weekend. The staff went our of their way to make us feel welcome and make sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again!

Hi Jacqi, thank you very much, I hope you had been very confortable and relax. We will be always improving our services trying to offer the best service we can, Remember you are always welcome, Greetings Chillout Hostel Group

View all Villa de Leyva Hotels